Anyone planning to play something else alongside Odyssey?

• @Torigasa-Reta I think that's the kinda thing I was talking about considering purchasing above, but wallet right now is too tight.

• I don't own a Switch, so to answer you, no I won't be playing anything alongside Osyssey.

BUT - Back in 2013 or 2014 I played South Park: The Stick of Truth alongside Dark Souls II and it was a summer of very pleasant gaming memories. I can see Mario getting difficult eventually (like Dark Souls II did), so there is nothing better to cool down than South Park. It's so fun to be in that world.

• @Mbun Oh okay, I thought you meant one of those expensive receivers, mine is a simple $10 device.

• @Alex840 Only when I'm away I might play something else. I've been playing Mario Rabbids pretty much exclusively for two weeks.

• I imagine every moment of my spare time will be absorbed by Odyssey (with Stranger Things 2 fighting for a bit of space). If I need a breather, it will likely be a little BOTW or Fortnite: Battle Royale.

I'm planning on starting Witcher 3 after Odyssey is "completed", so that should take me into 2018.

• I'll probably be deep into Destiny 2 but i'll keep that on hold once Odissey drops...Wolfenstein has gotta wait as well...maybe 1 episode of Stranger Things s2 later that night lol

• According to Amazon Mario should arrive tomorrow

• @ParanoidRED Man I've got no idea how I'm going to balance Odyssey with Stranger Things 2, especially as I don't want to miss the zeitgeist and online conversation for either!

• Trying to decide if I need to get into AC: Origins this weekend as well....really Mario will be more than enough, and if not I have Destiny 2 and Zelda still to keep me occupied.

• I don't have a Switch and likely won't be able to get one until December so I think I'm just gonna play some SM Galaxy when Odyssey comes out and try to avoid spoilers.