Paris Games Week Sony Press Conference 2017 HYPE FEST STARTS

• EZA stream is live for preshow.

Hoping to see some more details on WiLD. I want to hurry up and play that giant snake goddess.

• @TokyoSlim
    They streaming on YouTube too? Currently watching gamespots pre show.

• The preshow is streaming on youtube. Allies are streaming on Twitch.

The 4 B's Bosman, Blood, Brandon, + Bramiani running late.

• @TokyoSlim
    Alright, living room tv only has YouTube, and don't feel like dragging my ps4 out to it this early.

• @DMCMaster I'm sure the stream will be available for viewing later if you want to hear the chatter.

• I'm gonna spoiler all pre-show announcements just so people who are behind aren't spoiled.

Guacamelee 2 Announced "Coming soon-ish"

The Hong Kong Massacre world premiere

The Gardens Between world premiere

Loco Roco 2 on Dec9th

Sims 4 Vampire update and PS4 release date in Nov

Tennis World Tour Spring 2018

Megalith (VR) announced 2018

Bow to Blood (VR)

Ultrawings (VR)

Sprint Vector (VR)

Moss (VR) release in February

Starchild trailer

Resident Evil VII Not a Hero/Gold Edition 12.12.2017 trailer

Dead Hungry (VR) Oct 31st

Stifled (PSVR) 10/31/17 release trailer

League of War VR Arena

Final Fantasy VR Fishing trailer and character customization

FInal Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis (VR?)- December 13th

Invector (VR) rhythm game trailer

Oure PS4 Shadow Drop, pick it up today!

Spelunky 2 reveal

What a pre-show... dang

• Game called

The Hong King Massacre. Looks very Hotline Miami-esque.

• New Sucker Punch

Ghost of Tsushima

HYPE

• SOTC looks amazing

• @TokyoSlim Ikr!! BEYOND pumped on this. Initially I thought it was gonna be just another upres to 4K, but they seem to have remade SO much? Models, animations, lighting.... ??! Wow.

• Ghost of Tsushima was the most surprising new reveal, seems really interesting. Infamous people going feudal Japan. A great trailer, really set the mood. Beautiful environments.

The Last of Us Part II had a new trailer. B r u t a l. Holy shit. Unexpected to even see something new now, and then it's something like this. Ugh. Almost had to look away for a moment. The game's going to be something else entirely.

Shadow of the Colossus looks breath-taking with the new visuals. Stunning stuff.

Great to see some new Spider-Man footage as well, didn't honestly wait for that. Detroit's looking interesting as well, rough topics there. Aloy in Monster Hunter was a nice touch, too, by the way.

I honestly didn't expect much of this press converence, but hey, they had almost all of their upcoming big guns in there. Good stuff.

• I had to do work stuff. Lol missed a bunch. Dang it.

I honestly think i may be getting a PSVR this Christmas. There is enough stuff I'm interested in now.

• @Sentinel-Beach suckers punches games was the highlight for me. Spider man looks so good and I don't even like super hero's that much. Over all for it not being PSX or E3 it was pretty good. I don't think anyone could really complain. And if you do, your hype must have been beyond healthy levels lol.

Warning u if u havnt watched yet.

Is that Ellie, her mom flashback, or new characters? The face looks like Ellies VA.

• Global Moderator

I must say sucker punchs new IP or Monsterhunter world was the bits that made me jump the most!

• The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan.

Confirmed "open world" but maybe takes place on a single island. Guerrilla warfare against Mongol invaders. Sounds like stealth and swordplay mechanics are gonna be big. I hope there is something playable at PSX!

• @TokyoSlim Tenchu reborn!?

• @CGamor7 kinda sounds like a precursor to Ninja to me. This falls just after the below bolded time period. Ninja origin story.

The shinobi proper, a specially trained group of spies and mercenaries, appeared in the 15th century during the Sengoku period,[3] but antecedents may have existed in the 14th century,[4] and possibly in the 12th century (Heian or early Kamakura era).[5][6]

• All of what’s shown in our debut trailer was captured in our game engine, that’s the interactive world we’re painstakingly crafting together, that’s the world we’re going to set on fire.

Lol super dramatic!

• @Alexandra_Nilsson_T Yeah, looks like a ton of work. I'm still kinnnnda hoping there's an announcement right near release that at least one or two of the 8 "artbook final" Colossi are back in the game, but that's probably asking too much.

• I had no hope for this conference, and that paid off! I really dug it. Saw lots of cool stuff, and that was all I really needed.