Destiny 2 PC Clan Recruiting from a huge EZA fan. (18+) Shadows That Move [STM] Why you should join.

• I've seen every Easy Allies Podcast. I am a huge fan!

I'm a long time MMO player, played Destiny 1 a good amount, and played CS:GO and Diablo 3 often.

I know you can hop from established clan to clan all day and get what you want.

We are built on a foundation of family and longtime friendships. The current admins consist of my brother, and two of my closest friends.

People like seeing familiar faces in a clan, and you'll see us on often. While I'm not at home playing I'm managing the clan from work online or through the app.

I am often browsing the web and watching streamers for the latest and greatest information about the game, to provide for my friends and clan mates.

Required: Voice Chat (only required for raids)

Recommended: History in CS:GO, MMOs, ARPGs.

Please go to our page and request an invite! You will be approved.

We will grow.

• Global Moderator

Hey @NinjaGuerra, probably better off posting that in the Clan topic - Destiny 2 EZA Clan.

Just going to lock the topic so you can copy/paste your post over. Unfortunately not able to do that when the post is the OP. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.