Fun/Dumb game Monday and Kyle's Friday streams

• Easy Ally

In both cases it's just been a series of unintended delays. Dumb Game Monday had to be delayed because of the Halloween stream, then I was sick, and last night I realized I can't stream PS1 games on my PS2 through component cables. For Friday Mega Man X Command Mission Streams it's just been things popping up. For instance, this Friday my friend Dan is in town so we're streaming Star Fox 2 instead. As I've always said, Command Mission is Me Time. I'm still looking forward to playing more.

For the record, someone asked what it would take for me to leave Easy Allies, and I said it would have to be impossible for me to work it out time-wise, or Damiani would have to leave.

• @Bosman Thank you for the clarification, Kyle. I appreciate it.

• Dan streams are great streams.

• I hope Kyle picks Stardew Valley for the next Chill Friday Game. It seems like it would be good for bits, which I've been missing since Tetris ended.

• Can we submit fanart here? Someone mentioned reaching him out on Twitter but I'd prefer other non-invasive methods, besides I rarely use it and not exactly for personal stuff.

Also I hope this qualifies
    https://i.imgur.com/xQAZZeh.png

• @Dario
    I hope he checks here cause that's a really good one!

• @Dario Unless Kyle specifically specifies if that is a possibility, I would continue to post fan art to his twitter since that is where he specified he wants fan art to be posted. Having one place where he can gather all of the fan art is most likely what he would prefer just out of convenience.

• @Bosman So what happened to the PS3 one of the Allies sent you as a gift to use? Isn't it one of the original fully backward compatible PS3s? Wouldn't SSX tricky work on it since the original PS3s had PS2 hardware in them?

• @MLegend It's at EZA HQ because Kyles PS3 was working.

• @ib0show I'm aware his personal PS3 works.

• Watching Kyle's Harry Potter stream, this is fun. But hearing him praise it a lot, the castle grounds and all, makes me think did he never play the Spyro trilogy? Especially in the second one there's that second hub world - Autumn Plains - with that whole big castle and its grounds precisely. Soooo much better than HP. (Can't wait to return there in September!)

• This post is deleted!

• @sentinel-beach Kyle was too cool for Spyro that he was playing Nascar 99 instead.

• Man Spyro 2 and 3 are so damn good in every regard. I can't wait to play it but I also hope Kyle plays the old games in anticipation. They aren't even dated at all and I prefer them A LOT more to Mario 64 or Mario Sunshine, Crash, Rayman, Banjo.

Did we ever have a vote on Beastly? I want to make sure that game gets the respect it deserves but I'm not sure if there ever was a vote to get it into the Dumb Game Pantheon or whatever the title is (been so long).

• @dipset

No, it was supposed to happen at the beginning of the next Dumb Game Monday but that hasn't happened (yet?).

• I rather he just play the new ones.

• If you want to see Kyle really happy and pleased and just constantly get surprised by positive game development choices, I encourage you to watch the recent "For the Frog the Bell Tolls" stream. "This is a very good video game." ad infinitum. :) And it sure seems like it!

• @sentinel-beach Catching up on that now, and yes it is lovely to watch. Speaking of which, I've heard him talk about a "Bosman v Game Design" series here and there that could happen after Box Peek. The latest I had heard was to maybe not expect it to happen at all. My question is, does anybody know what the actual pitch for what that was going to be?

• Watched the second part as well now, a neat game. But chat? How come no one corrected Kyle the whole time when he constantly mixed clubs and spades? Those keys and doors, I mean. He even straight read the word "spade" on the screen as club and vice versa. What was all that about. Didn't feel like a bit, even.

• @sentinel-beach said in Fun/Dumb game Monday and Kyle's Friday streams:

Watched the second part as well now, a neat game. But chat? How come no one corrected Kyle the whole time when he constantly mixed clubs and spades? Those keys and doors, I mean. He even straight read the word "spade" on the screen as club and vice versa. What was all that about. Didn't feel like a bit, even.

First time, probably a mistake. Second time, obvious troll.