Sports?

• @sentinel-beach Additional good news: Vancouver was not destroyed following the loss.

• @dipset So insane they made it. It's kind of bitter sweet as it always felt like Derozan gave it all for Toronto but I guess the painful truth is they just weren't good enough with him. I would love to see the Warriors fall and if it could be at the same time as the Raptors winning their first title, all the better.

• @sentinel-beach

Congrats lads. I could only catch the 2nd period unfortunately.

@e_zed_eh_intern said in Sports?:

@dipset So insane they made it. It's kind of bitter sweet as it always felt like Derozan gave it all for Toronto but I guess the painful truth is they just weren't good enough with him. I would love to see the Warriors fall and if it could be at the same time as the Raptors winning their first title, all the better.

DeRozan gave it his all in Toronto but it just didn't work out. It was the same when the Jays went all out getting David Price and Josh Donaldson to join Bautista to win a World Series. Close but no cigar. Its no love lost but Raps had to let him go. I wasn't even mad when VC left eons ago but Toronto was never the same since.

• Global Moderator

Champions League final today. Feels like all the pressure is on Liverpool so I'm a little bit worried that will show but at the same time I am hopeful they will win.

• @tokeeffe9 super excited, I honestly have no horse in the race anymore and would love to see either take it, after the incredible games there's been so far this season I hope this one doesn't disspoint.

• Tottenham winning Champions League would just be the weirdest

• Global Moderator

Well halftime at the moment and I think both teams needed it really. Liverpool 1 up from an early penalty and have had some chances but the quality overall hasn't been great. Probably down to the absence of a competitive match for nearly 3 weeks now for both teams.

Hoping Liverpool can raise it a few gears.

• That ended up being a dissapointing game, but oh well very happy to see Klopp finally win the UCL

• Couldn't catch the last few games of the finals but Game 4 of Blues/Bruins was a treat. Still hoping the Blues win at the end of the day.

• Youtube Video

Congrats to the St. Louis Blues, watching them absolutely destroy Boston in Game 7 was a delight. Binnington is definitely one to keep an eye on in the future.

• @hanabi being from Vancouver, it was good to see Boston get pumped at home in game 7...but then they didn't burn their city down so I guess we still lose.

Major congrats to the Blues and their fans. 52 years.

• TORONTO IS LIT!!

WE’RE GOING NUTS RIGHT NOW 6 MILLION PLUS MARCHING, HONKING, AND PARTYING!!

RAPTORS DID IT!!! FIRST WIN IN HISTORY!!

Not for nothing but since round 3, I’ve won $800+ because of the Raptors and I also won $140 on St Louis winning the Stanley Cup.

Life is GOOOOOD!

GO RAPS GO!! NBA CHAMPS!! You have NO IDEA how nuts it is here.

• Very happy to see the Raptors take it, but specially not seeing the Warriors take it again.

And I'm so surprised the NHL final happens at the same time, as the NBA Finals, that seems pretty dumb to me.

• @bard91

The seasons overlap so it’s hard to watch both sports but at least the Stanley Cup and the NBA Finals happen on different days.