Sports?

• Ajax vs Barcelona final

• I've zero faith in Man United managing to hold out Man City tonight

• Toronto loses to Boston in 7 games again, awesome.

And then Vegas goes out after the worst call I've ever seen, not so awesome.

• @tokeeffe9 I hope they do though. I love that United have the "choice" of winning and helping City or losing and helping Liverpool.

• Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit that game 7. I don't think I've felt that stressed in a long time. 2 OTs. I don't know what to say other than that. Now we just gotta deal with the Islanders next.

• As disappointed I am with the result, I have to admit this game was a real ass-clencher. At least the Caps went out with a bang.

• @capnbobamous yeah I love the Caps but they got theirs last year. This just adds to the mayhem that is this year's playoffs. Not sure how good the hockey will be from here but at least it's a change.

• @e_zed_eh_intern Unfortunately United aren't good to actually even make a choice in this case. City let them run at them for the first 30 mins and then just took over.

• @tokeeffe9 Oh, that may have come across differently from how I intended. I meant it made me happy that, no matter what United did, one of their rivals was going to benefit. And this makes me happy because I do not like United. So, in my case, it would be "fortunately" they aren't good to actually even make a choice :)

• @tokeeffe9 said in Sports?:

Unfortunately United aren't good to actually even make a choice in this case.

That's the sad truth, as an United fan. I'll be fuming, no matter who wins the league. I just want this season to end already lol.

Also, this goddamn image will haunt my dreams.

• Ya, I get that. United are such a mess of a team. Crazy that they can actually still get top 4.

For Liverpool, I'd just be focused on Champions League now, I just don't see City dropping points anywhere.

• Holy crap guys. Liverpool were down 3 0 from the first leg against Barcelona and beat them 4 0 in the second leg. Absolutely insane performance.

Especially when you add in that both Salah and Firmino were out and Robertson went off injured at half time. Still can't quite believe it

• Lets Go AJAX

• Liverpool - Ajax would be a beautiful final, and feel so cruel to whoever loses it. I'm rooting for Ajax to go all the way, they'd be the biggest underdogs to win it since Porto over 10 years ago.

• That fourth goal is ridiculously good. Major props to Liverpool (I'm feeling sick already), it's a deserved win. I'm definitely rooting for Ajax.

• Wow, another great comeback. Well done Spurs. An all-English UCL final again

• Damn ya. Another pretty crazy result considering that first half. And for Moura to score on the 95th minute. Gutting for Ajax but some performance from Spurs in the end.

• Damn a few years ago in Uni I wouldn't have missed any of this games, very sad that I couldn't watch any of these live, I can't remember the last time The Champions was this exciting.

As a Barca fan from forever I'm dissapointed, and I really wanted Ajax to take it all, but I won't be sad with any of these two teams winning, so looking forward to that final.

• @axel said in Sports?:

Liverpool - Ajax would be a beautiful final, and feel so cruel to whoever loses it. I'm rooting for Ajax to go all the way, they'd be the biggest underdogs to win it since Porto over 10 years ago.

Well shit.

@bard91 Same, due to time difference I can never watch football anymore and it's really frustrating. I was lucky the last World Cup was in Russia so closer to me, and some matches were in the afternoon, but apart from that I can only ever watch highlights.

• Fantastic semis on UCL. Football at it's best.