Final Fantasy VII in 24hrs for Charity

• Hi

Hope it's okay to post this here and that the EZA community are supportive of what I'm trying to do! You all usually are! ;)

On December 16th (0600 GMT) I'm planning on attempting to play through Final Fantasy VII on the PS4 in 24 hours for charity. All donations will be going to The Alzheimer's Society.

You can find more details on my JustGiving site.

FYI that page is designed to be read by a non-gaming person so additional details: I will be using the 3x speed boost where I can, just to move story and battles along a bit quicker, and when really needed I might need to turn random battles on and off. I will not be using the instant healing and limit break cheat though!

I've played through FFVII several times now, the fastest probably being around 35hrs. I know it pretty well, but it'll still be a fun challenge to play through in 24 hours!

Please support me if you are able to!

• Global Moderator

Awesome! I do approve of charity streams!

Give us the set date once you have decided and I will try and chim in at least a little!

Love & Respect!

• Ah sorry should have said! (It is in on the JustGiving page!) Have updated it! (0600 GMT)

• Global Moderator

@seb231 Awesome!

I will pop in to say hello and cheer you on if I can! Kudos to you!

• As this is my favorite game of all time, I hope you crush your goals! The best of luck to you!

• Thanks for the support @Lotias & @Brannox only one more day to go now!!

• Global Moderator

@seb231 HYPE!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.