I appreciate you

• I've had an extremely rough few weeks, and it looks like it's the foreseeable future is only going to get worse. I was really low today, so I decided to take a step back and take stock of my life. After that, I just wanted to come here and say: I appreciate you. I don't know who this is reaching, but I just want you to know that if you're here, you're helping. Thank you.

• Global Moderator

And we appreciate having you here! You have to remember that its the people that makes the community! You being one part bringing joy and being positive adds to the awesomeness! Life can be hard, but stay strong and fight on, things will always get better! <3

• I agree with both sentiments here. In light of the recent.....snafu.... in regards to the community, being there for another is more important. So long as we have a place to come together, be ourselves, and have a great time, then it's worth it sticking out the bad days.

• @naltmank awh thanks man, sorry to hear you're having a bad time. Hope your worries go soon, just remember that they'll go eventually. It's nice to see that even though you're going through a bad time you're still trying to spread good vibes. It speaks wonders of your character.

• @naltmank I feel like things have been getting rough for everyone lately. It's exhausting. We could all take a moment to step back and be a little more kind and appreciative. Thank you for posting this and I hope things start to improve on your end too.

• I appreciate this whole operation as well. I just had a rough, distracting experience while taking my LSAT and fear my score will suffer tremendously.

Just hunker down, play a game, listen to some music, and remember time and dedication will always make it better.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.