VGA/PSX Predictions

• So with both the VGAs and PSX right around the corner I figured I'd make a prediction thread for both. Predict the reveals, the award winners or something insane happening at either, Just have fun with the predictions.
    VGA Reveals
    Soul Caliber 6 being all but confirmed at this point, I see at least 2 console exclusive characters for the Switch and PS4 versions. Said characters being Link and the MC of Fire Emblem 2018 on Switch, and Aloy and a Bloodborne hunter on PS4, with one other guest fighter shared between the two (and also on PC)
    New gameplay of Metro Exodus
    Square Enix Avengers gameplay trailer shown
    Something Neir related (Yoko Taro jetpacks onto the stage or something)
    Snippet of Death Stranding gameplay revealed, longer trailer at PSX
    Something Overwatch or PUBG shown, or both.
    Dead Island 2 re-revealed, will have Jack Black and Simion Pegg involved
    Psychonauts 2 gets a gameplay/plot trailer, release window given
    Travis Strikes Again:No More Heroes gets a new trailer, shows of the Hotline Miami location, quick glimpse of the Shovel Knight location.

PSX Revealst
    Spider-Man gets a release date of early summer (Just before May im guessing)
    Shenmue 3 gets a release window of Fall 2018
    Shadow of the Collous gets a demo on PSN
    TLoU2 gets new trailer
    God of War gets a early 2018 window (Febuary I'm guessing)
    At least 2 smaller games revealed and released this weekend
    Season 3 of Street Fighter 5 to consist of 12 characters, 6 of them going live that day for people who've been playing since day 1, the other 6 to release thru out the year
    Detroit gets a window of Spring 2018
    Dreams is going to be interesting to say the least, just a 2018 window
    Demons Souls remaster announced, will be made by Bluepoint with little involvement from From Software. Will have the unused "Frozen North" Location included
    Handful of PS2 and PS1 games released, handful of upcoming games announced alongside side it to be coming soon
    Ratchet & Clank 2 remake, no film attached to it

• Is it that time to dream.
    Square Enix Marvel game
    Psychonauts 2
    Death Stranding with Emma Stone
    Cranky Kong is in Zelda BotW

I want release dates for Days Gone(May), Detroit: Become Human(August), Dreams(July), God of War(March), Spiderman(November).
    Dreams beta shadow drop.
    Shenmue 3 trailer
    PS1 & PS2 games on PSNow
    Demons Souls Remaster(Why else would they close the servers on the PS3)

• @ib0show
    What's even stranger about Demons Souls is that I swear that Sony was only in charge of the JP servers, with Atlus in charge of the rest of the world.

• @DMCMaster

Sony in japan , bandai in europe and atlus in NA

• @FF7Cloud
    Still I figured each company had their own servers

Anyway VGA leak

• @DMCMaster Grey fox!?

• @FF7Cloud
    Pepsi Fox

• Oh man, what have you done here? Now I really, really want to see something of the Avengers game from Square Enix. AND a new Rocksteady project on top of that would be heaven. Justice League or whatever, I'm in.

• I'll post my PSX predictions once the Community Showcase is over. But I WILL say: I'm a cynic <=-)

• For The Game Awards i'm not expecting much besides

Death Stranding
    New Rocksteady project
    New Biomutant trailer

I want Persona 4 Remaster for PS4 announced
    Concrete release dates for all the exclusive titles revealed since E3 2016
    New FromSoftware project(s)
    More PS4 remasters (Demon's Souls, Bayonetta, Vanquish)

• @RayneSol
    Bayonetta and Vanquish are coming, it's just a question of when

• @Sentinel-Beach Having dived back into Just Cause 3 since I've gotten a PS4 Pro and itnis now slightly more playable, I would love it if those devs handled the Iron Man sections of the game. The super wingsuit is some of the best flying in a game I've seen.

• @El-Shmiablo
    I thought the same thing, hell just a few tweaks and would have been a Iron Man game in all but name.

One last thing to add, Borderlands 3, late Summer 2018, and something Duke Nukem or Bulletstorm related (Or somehow both)

• Welp Metro trailer was just confirmed

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.