What games are you looking forward to this year?

• They might be new or just ones you haven't played yet

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3 (assuming it comes out), and Shenmue 3 (again assuming it comes out, which is a big assumption)

Other games that are a little older, I'm sure I'll pick up Horizon Zero Dawn, might check out a game like Alpha Protocol or the Sabeture. Probably will pick up Hitman (2016)

If I'm feeling really ambitious, I'll be checking out Shining Force 3 plus the other two fan translated scenarios this summer

• Banned

i hope UFC 3 is good this year

also Kingdom Come Deliverance after hearing Huber talk about it

• Digimon Story Cyber sleuth Hackers memory

is really the the only one with date that im looking forward to but as for stuff that might come this year

Kingdom hearts 3
    TRails of cold steel 3

• I'm pretty exciting for 2018. Kingdom Come: Deliverance is out soon, God of War, maybe Far Cry, Ni No Kuni 2, Monster Hunter World, and of course Bannerlord!

• Because I have absolutely zero faith in any and all release dates/windows, I'll post my overall current anticipated list, from most excited to least excited.

No, I don't think half are coming out this year.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake
    Kingdom Hearts III
    The Last of Us Part II
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Days Gone
    God of War
    Anthem
    Metro: Exodus
    CyberPunk 2077
    Death Stranding
    Beyond Good and Evil 2

• This is all out of my head so I most probably will miss something.
    #Confirmed for 2018
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Yakuza 6
    Gal*Gun 2
    Code Vein
    Ace Combat 7
    Bayonetta 1&2 for Switch
    Secret of Mana
    Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
    Omega Labyrinth Z
    Mega Man 11

Not confirmed (for the west) in 2018 but I hope they come out
    Trails of Cold Steel III unless it's localized by NISA
    Bayonetta 3
    Yakuza Kiwami 2
    Hokuto Ga Gotoku

From last year:
    Tokyo Xanadu eX+ when I find a copy that doesn't cost me 80€, I swear Aksys needs to fix their EU releasing, PAL copies do exist but are very rare and expensive.

• I'm hoping I can find time at some point for Tales of Berseria, and my renewed love for Falcom is making me really tempted for Tokyo Xanadu Ex+, besides that I actually still have Odyssey wrapped which I mean to play soon.

In terms of new releases, the ones I'm really looking forward to are

Valkyria Chronicles 4
    Trails of Cold Steel 3
    Aegis Rim
    Metro Exodus
    Psychonauts 2

• @bard91 I think Double Fine said Psychonauts 2 was delayed and probably coming in 2019 in their last update. The game looks really good though from the tidbits they've shown. The character animations are great.

As for me, I am absolutely terrible at remembering release dates for anything that I'm not totally obsessed with, so there's probably a ton of games that I'm excited for but just can't remember off the top of my head.

The games I can think of right now are:
    Ni No Kuni 1
    Kirby: Star Allies
    Project Octopath Traveler

Shenmue also still has a 2018 release date, but I really doubt that we'll see it come out this year. And I'm excited about it but in more of a bystander kind of way. Like, I'll buy it to support Suzuki and the Shenmue fans who want to see the series continue, but unless they release ports of 1 and 2 I probably won't play it much since I don't own a Dreamcast and don't really plan on buying one.

That's kind of where I'm at with most of the currently announced 2018 games. A lot of games set to come out this year seem really cool and really well made, and I'm excited for the fans of those games/series, but I'm not personally invested. Like God of War or Kingdom Hearts 3, I've never played any games in those series and I'm not planning to start any time soon. I know they're both great series but neither has ever really meshed with me. I probably won't buy a copy of either game because I don't think either is going to need extra support, but I'll certainly watch people stream them.

• System Shock remake
    Metro Exodus
    Squadron 42
    Kingdom come deliverance
    Witchfire
    etc

System Shock and Metro are must. they alone make this year great.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
    Spider-Man
    God of War
    Wolf Among Us 2

Not even sure what's coming out this year, so I'm ready for surprises.

• Metro Exodus is the game I'm looking forward to most this year. I'm not sure if it will be out this year but if Days Gone turns out to be the game I think it is (open world systems based immersive sim survival horror with a decent story) I'm down for some of that. Also Ni No Kuni will probably be the first game I buy this year if it reviews well.

• Monster Hunter
    God of War
    Spider-Man
    OnRush
    (hopefully) Death Stranding
    Dreams
    Burnout Paradise remake
    Battlefield Bad Company 3

• Global Moderator

Monster Hunter World
    Zone of the Enders 2: Mars Edition
    Ace Combat 7

Will add more as I remember, but these are the biggest for now

• @Musou-Tensei said in What games are you looking forward to this year?:

This is all out of my head so I most probably will miss something.
    #Confirmed for 2018
    Ni No Kuni 2
    Yakuza 6
    Gal*Gun 2
    Code Vein
    Ace Combat 7
    Bayonetta 1&2 for Switch
    Secret of Mana
    Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
    Omega Labyrinth Z
    Mega Man 11

Not confirmed (for the west) in 2018 but I hope they come out
    Trails of Cold Steel III unless it's localized by NISA
    Bayonetta 3
    Yakuza Kiwami 2
    Hokuto Ga Gotoku

From last year:
    Tokyo Xanadu eX+ when I find a copy that doesn't cost me 80€, I swear Aksys needs to fix their EU releasing, PAL copies do exist but are very rare and expensive.

See I knew I would forget something, Dragon Quest XI of course, also the Yoshi and Kirby Switch games.

• DMC 5 and only DMC 5
    Maybe RDR2 and Last of Us

• @Musou-Tensei Tokyo Xanadu ex on Amazon UK for £45.00 was the cheapest I could find on the internet.

• Tons, lol.

• The ones that i know have been confirmed for 2018 are Monster Hunter World, Kingdom Come Deliverance, God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2, Shadow of the Colossus remake, Ni No Kuni II, We Happy Few, Spider-Man, and Mega Man 11.

Would love to see Shenmue 3, Days Gone, The Last of Us part II, Ace Combat 7, Metro Exodus, Bloodstained, and Death Stranding too this year.

Can't wait to empty my pockets again!

• @FutureCorpse I can't buy there without a credit card.

• @Musou-Tensei That's a pain they must have done a small print run Ive seen next to little press about the game. They should have known they have decent fan base in Europe.