Completed Games of 2018

• Inspired by Huber's massive list and the gaming resolutions discussed in the most recent podcast, I figured it'd be fun if we had a community list of games we've completed throughout this year. It should be simple enough, but I'll put a little explanation into it.

Just simply comment on this thread with a list of games you've completed/finished throughout the year. The game doesn't need to be released in 2018, nor did you have to start playing it this year, just something you got to the end of/saw credits for. Once you complete another game, just edit your previous comment instead of adding another. Let's try to avoid getting into longform discussions of thoughts and impressions of the games themselves (tons of threads here for that) and instead just focus on our lists themselves.

Bonus werehogs to the person with the longest list at the end of the year!

• January
    Nier: Automata
    Batman: The Telltale Series, Season 1
    Peggle 2

Monster Hunter: World
    Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

DOOM (2016)
    Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

• @SabotageTheTruth Wouldn't it be better if you just did 1 big list at the end of the year like Huber

• @ib0show That's the idea here yep! Each post should just be everyone's big list, updated as they complete each game. I'm terrible at writing things down so it's easier for me to keep my list here, plus it could be interesting to see what everyone is completing in "real time". At the end of the year, hopefully this thread is filled with tons of lists.

• This will be helpful for this year's gotys when I can't remember what I played

• Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
    • Nex Machina
    • Cuphead
    • Doom
    • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

• Prey
    • Rime
    • Hollow Knight
    • Wolfenstein: The New Order

• Knack
    • Ratchet and Clank (2016)

• And undoubtedly my list will be this empty at the end of the year too...

• January

• Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
    • Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
    • What Remains of Edith Finch

• Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    • Snipperclips - Cut it Out, Together!
    • Celeste

• Shadow of the Colossus
    • Golf Story

• @Inustar I'm like yourself, I have trouble finishing games... but maybe 2018 will be different?

• great idea

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 :73 hours

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hackers Memory 45 hours

• January

• Persona 5
    • Lara Croft Go
    • My Name is Mayo
    • Dragon Ball FighterZ

• Hellblade
    • Rime
    • Shadow of the Colossus
    • Titanfall 2
    • Indigo Prophecy
    • The Warriors
    • Pro Evolution Soccer 2018

• Nex Machina
    • Frozen Wilds

• Awesome idea! I made it a point to finish more games last year, and I shocked myself with 43 completions. I will likely not come anywhere close to that this year (Monster Hunter is an alluring time sink), but hopefully I’ll get through some great games.

1/1 - Fire Emblem Warriors

• I've only beat one game so far this year, Super Mario Odyssey! I haven't gotten all 999 stars or however many there are but I beat the main game and saw credits roll so I'll count it as completed. I don't think I'll ever go for 100% completion, that's not really my style, but I'm enjoying the post game a lot. I'm hoping to beat Splatoon 2's story mode and Okami HD for PS4 next. I've beat Okami a few times and it's in my top 3 games of all time so I know it pretty well, hopefully I'll be able to beat it quickly.

• My list:

• Life Is Strange: Before the Storm (2017)
    • Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds (2017)
    • Rime (2017)
    • Assassin's Creed Origins: The Hidden Ones (2018)
    • Assassin's Creed Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs (2018)

• Wolfenstein 2. The New Colossus. I quite enjoyed it, would have liked there to be a bit more gameplay with more interesting levels. Overall gameplay wise not as good as the new order. Pretty decent story but I think my expectations were a little high given the rave reviews it got. Still one of my favourite games of the year given that it doesn't outstay its welcome & drag on for a 100 hours like most games in 2017.

• I'm not trying to be down on the purpose of the thread, it's a good idea. But if you really want to track the games you complete, may I suggest making an account on

It has tools for timing your playthroughs and logging those times, as well as Backlog management. Not only will it allow you to track your completed games but also the ones you retire. It also allows you to separate your completed games into categories between I got to the credits, I got to the credits and went out of my way to do some side content, and I beat 100% of the games content.

I'll post my list here though too!

9th Jan 2018 - Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic
    13th Jan 2018 - Rayman Origins
    14th Jan 2018 - Nier: Automata - Ending A
    15th Jan 2018 - Batman: The Telltale Series
    19th Jan 2018 - Nier: Automata - Ending B
    31st Jan 2018 - Nier: Automata - Ending C

1st Feb 2018 - Nier: Automata - Ending D and E
    4th Feb 2018 - Nier: Automata - Platinum Trophy / All Endings (Actually finished with this now)
    11th Feb 2018 - Doki Doki Literature Club
    17th Feb 2018 - Super Mario Odyssey

14th March 2018 - Pokemon Soul Silver

• Cool idea, here's my list!

1. Call of Duty WWII. Great campaign, IMO the best CoD in recent years.
    2. Titanfall 2. I regret not picking this game up earlier, the campaign is SO GOOD!
    3. Virginia. Very weird game, don't know what to think about it honestly.
    4. Wolfenstein II The New Collossus. A undoubtedly worthy sequel of arguably 2014's best game (take that, GameTrailers!).
    5. The Order 1886. It had it problems, but it was worth the 10$ i pay for it. Fantastic visuals and weapons bring it a step above average for me.

• I'll participate just to see if it gets me on my ass to play more video games. BUT, NO LIST SHAMING ANYBODY!

JANUARY 2018

Dark Souls II (PS3) - 2nd play through, 1st with a friend

FEBRUARY 2018

Doki Doki Literature Club - PLAY THIS GAME! It is free with an option to donate. You'll end up donating after playing it...
    INSIDE - One of the best games I've ever played in my life.
    Life Is Strange - 2nd playthrough and platinum trophy cleanup run. Another great game.

• Do only games count you have beaten for the 1st time or are replays of older games eligeble as well? Like for example I have beaten RE7 already once but bought the Gold Edition and want to play through it again (didn't got all coins and statues, also want to go bad ending), or that I have pre-ordered the awesome N64 gamepad from Retro Fighters and most probably will replay some N64 games with that.

• I was also going to ask about replays, but I'm just going to include them for now.

• Touhou: Scarlet Curiosity (PS3)
    • God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PS3)
    • God of War: Chains of Olympus (PS3)
    • Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS3)
    • Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
    • Knack II (PS4)
    • RAGE (PS3)
    • Alpha Protocol (PS3)
    • Super Luckys Tale (Xbone)

• Doki Doki Literature Club (PC)
    • The Final Station (PS4)
    • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
    • Arcania: Gothic 4 (PS4)
    • Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (Snes)
    • Super Adventure Island (Snes)
    • Megaman 10 (PS3)
    • Ys IV: Mask of the Sun (Snes)
    • Ghost Trick (NDS)
    • Super Mario Bros. (Snes)
    • Metal Slug 3 (PS3)
    • Altered Beast (PS3)
    • Alex Kidd in Miracle World (PS3)
    • Golden Axe (PS3)

• Secret of Monkey Island (PS3)
    • Yakuza Zero (PS4)
    • Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
    • Killer is Dead (PS3)
    • Resident Evil: Directors Cut (PS1)
    • Vagrant Story (PS1)

• @SabotageTheTruth said in Completed Games of 2018:

@Inustar I'm like yourself, I have trouble finishing games... but maybe 2018 will be different?

3 isn't exactly bad considering we're only 9 days in.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.