Completed Games of 2018
Guest last edited by Guest
Played a lot of games without an "ending" in January.
- 2.2.2018: Assassin's creed: Origins, The hidden ones DLC: Slow start, but it gets really good. Really well designed forts to infiltrate and the world is still superb. Highly recommended.
- 4.2.2018: Forza horizon 3: Another game without an ending, but I've played it enough and I might jump back every now and again. It has been a long time since I've played a racing game and I havent enjoyed any as much as I did FH3. It nails the feel of the cars, every one feels authentic and Australia is beautiful.
After finishing Origins and Forza I've put gaming on a side and focused on the two D&D campaigns I'm running and the Olympics . Still, l managed to find some time for games though:
- 2.3.2018: Kingdom Come: Deliverance: Charming, and I love what it's there, but it's also impossible to ignore what it isn't. It feels unfinished, both with its ending that really feels like a middle of the game and the amount of bugs at launch. I really hope that devs continue to update it because what I played of it was amazing and I want more.
- 4.3.2018: Battlefield 1: Apocalypse: The last DLC for the beloved Battlefield 1. Again, not really something that can be "finished", but I played a lot of the new maps and I'm still loving it. I'm personally biased though, because one of the maps is basically located an hour away from my home. Also, it's called Kobarid, not Caporetto. KOBARID! You hear that world?! Why you call it in italian I will never understand, but you have struck a very sensitive topic.
SabotageTheTruth last edited by
Alrighty, we made it through a month! Since editing a post doesn't cause the thread to show new activity, I decided I would post a monthly update to show everyone's progress. This isn't a competition at all, so don't feel bad if you're only at one game completed. One thing I'd like to stress again is how much easier it is if you just edit your original post that includes your list, instead of posting multiple lists throughout the thread. If you haven't already submitted a list already but want to join in on the fun, please feel free!
SabotageTheTruth - 5
Faaip - 5
Axel - 3
FF7Cloud - 1
ib0show - 4
Billy - 1
michemagius - 6
Sentinel Beach - 2
FutureCorpse - 5
Hazz3r - 4
bam541 - 4
DIPSET - 1
Sheria - 9
Ringedwithtile - 5
Fridge-man - 5
Hidz - 4
ffff0 - 4
Felmek - 8
SunPraiser - 8
CJTreader - 1
Nimbat1003 - 1
breadsaucebandit - 3
Musou Tensei - 1
Lotias - 1
TokyoSlim - 1
Capnbobamous - 4
Whiskeyjack - 1
Nillend - 1
logic__error last edited by logic__error
Oh! I missed this somehow but this is a really cool idea. Guess I'll jump in now!
Doki Doki Literature Club
The First Tree
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
A Bird Story
The Banner Saga
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
ffff0 last edited by
Actually, I've finished 2 more games in January, but I'll reveal their names only after February's Community Showcase.
Fridge-man last edited by Fridge-man
With a total of 103 games completed by 29 collective users, the average amount of games completed per person is 3.551724138, or 4 if you prefer to round it up. Whatever floats your goat.
- Nier: Automata (Round 1 and 2)
*Nier Automata (Round 3 etc)
FF7Cloud last edited by
im makeing more of a point this year to finish more game which will in turn cause me to buy fewer i hope lol
Yoshi last edited by
completed Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last night.
now i don't know what to do with my life until the story DLC comes out in September.
bard91 last edited by bard91
I have the actual list written down but can't see it right now, but I believe this is correct
Ys 8 Lacrimosa of Dana
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology
Horizon Zero Dawn
Super Mario Odyssey
Wolfenstein The New Colossus
Doki Doki Literature Club
What Remains of Edith Finch
Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Odyssey and Wolfenstein were both two big disappointments for me and Doki Doki was pretty underwhelming as well. The high point is still Ys 8, but aside from Odyssey I've found all the other games very enjoyable I think.
Guest last edited by
@Yoshi Wait till mid february and play NG+ to get the new rare blades.
Yoshi last edited by
@Musou-Tensei fuck rare blades man.
that's one thing they definitely need to fix. they need to balance the odds of getting rare blade from core crystals much better than what they have. from what i've been hearing most people have been getting just about all their rare blades from common core crystals and barely ever get any rare blades from rare crystals or legendary crystals if at all.
Guest last edited by
@Yoshi I don't think it will be random rare blades you have to use the Gacha system for but
the blades of the Torna, I always wondered what happened to their crystals and why Rex never picked them up. The devs were speaking about "those certain blades" when they annouced NG+.
I din't disagree though, at least for NG+, in case they don't let you keep your blades, they really should make it easier to aquire them, at least those you got in the 1st playthrough (in my case, all). Like they could turn them all into unique crystals (like Herald) but each one has a different long time span that it takes to re-activate.
Sheria last edited by
Sorry to intervene, but could we try and keep this to the lists, and about the lists. I just see it getting quite long otherwise, and its going to be a lot of going back and editing over the year.
DIPSET last edited by
Shorter games, and adventure games are the way to go. Having a blast going through these in February.
Fridge-man last edited by
This post is deleted!
Sentinel Beach last edited by
The idea was to keep the completed games in one post per each person. Basically the thread should ideally speaking remain pretty much silent and only lift its head when a completely new person writes their only post in it for the first and last time.
michemagius last edited by michemagius
-Nintendo Land (100%) (5th Time)
-Mother 3 (Almost 100%) (Might try and 100%)
-Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment (Been stuck on the final boss for like 2 years, finally beat it.)
-Picross 3D (I’ve literally been playing for almost a decade, this is my greatest achievement.)
-Animal Crossing: Wild World (I guess you can’t technically beat it, but I’ve unlocked and expanded everything I can.)
-Stardew Valley (Also unsure if you can beat this game, I’m in Winter of year 2, but I’ve done everything I set out to do and I’m good stopping where I am.)
-Stretch Panic (Did a quasi-speed run and beat it in 42 mins. That’s my personal best.)
-Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (I’ve had this game since I was 7 and I never finished it because a classmate told me the ending was sad. Finally went in and did the deed. And it was exceptionally sad. Probably just for the nostalgia.)
-Carnival Mini Golf (I can’t beat it blindfolded anymore, but the muscle memory is still there. That game is second nature to me at this point.)
-Alice in Wonderland (DS) (I just had to beat this game because it stumped me for years as a kid.)
-Super Paper Mario (My favorite Paper Mario game, never beat it so that I would always have something left. Was having a bad day and decided it was time to close the book on this game. It felt good, but I can't wait to play it again.)
-Cooking Mama (Ahh, good times. I really want to buy the newer versions now.)
-Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (I've started this game like 20 times, had to go through and beat it.)
February has been my month of completing really really old games, from my childhood. It’s been oddly bittersweet. Almost every game I finished in one sitting, because I have a tendency to almost beat a game and stop at the final level/boss. Also things I thought were really hard as a 8 year old aren't very hard for me at age 20. I’ve got my eyes on New Super Mario Bros, it will be my first time beating a 2D Mario Game.
Henry Ramirez last edited by
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. So far
Exist 2 Inspire last edited by Exist 2 Inspire
- Telltale Batman - Season 1
- Persona 5 (2nd Playthrough)
- Consortium (2nd Playthrough)
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
- Persona 5 (3rd Playthrough for the Plat)
- Yakuza Kiwami
- Mafia III
- The Banner Saga
- Assassin's Creed II (Remaster)
- Into the Breach
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - System Rift (DLC)
- Orwell: Ignorance is strength
- Ni No Kuni II
- Clannad (Nagisa, Tomoyo, Kyou and Yukine routes)
- Metroid: Zero Mission
- Kindred Spirits on the Roof
- God of War (2018)
- L.A. Noire (Remaster)
- Agents of Mayhem
- Detroit: Become Human
- Deus Ex
- The Banner Saga 2
- The Banner Saga 3
- State of Mind
- Yakuza Kiwami 2
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
- Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
- Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- The Council
- Red Dead Redemption II
- Return of the Obra Dinn
wouldyoukindly last edited by wouldyoukindly
Chrono Trigger (replay, DS)
Wolfenstein: New Order (PC)
Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus (PC)