Completed Games of 2018

• Sorry to intervene, but could we try and keep this to the lists, and about the lists. I just see it getting quite long otherwise, and its going to be a lot of going back and editing over the year.

• Shorter games, and adventure games are the way to go. Having a blast going through these in February.

• This post is deleted!

• The idea was to keep the completed games in one post per each person. Basically the thread should ideally speaking remain pretty much silent and only lift its head when a completely new person writes their only post in it for the first and last time.

• February:

-Nintendo Land (100%) (5th Time)
    -Mother 3 (Almost 100%) (Might try and 100%)
    -Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment (Been stuck on the final boss for like 2 years, finally beat it.)
    -Picross 3D (I’ve literally been playing for almost a decade, this is my greatest achievement.)
    -Animal Crossing: Wild World (I guess you can’t technically beat it, but I’ve unlocked and expanded everything I can.)
    -Stardew Valley (Also unsure if you can beat this game, I’m in Winter of year 2, but I’ve done everything I set out to do and I’m good stopping where I am.)
    -Stretch Panic (Did a quasi-speed run and beat it in 42 mins. That’s my personal best.)
    -Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (I’ve had this game since I was 7 and I never finished it because a classmate told me the ending was sad. Finally went in and did the deed. And it was exceptionally sad. Probably just for the nostalgia.)
    -Carnival Mini Golf (I can’t beat it blindfolded anymore, but the muscle memory is still there. That game is second nature to me at this point.)
    -Alice in Wonderland (DS) (I just had to beat this game because it stumped me for years as a kid.)
    -Super Paper Mario (My favorite Paper Mario game, never beat it so that I would always have something left. Was having a bad day and decided it was time to close the book on this game. It felt good, but I can't wait to play it again.)
    -Cooking Mama (Ahh, good times. I really want to buy the newer versions now.)
    -Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies (I've started this game like 20 times, had to go through and beat it.)

February has been my month of completing really really old games, from my childhood. It’s been oddly bittersweet. Almost every game I finished in one sitting, because I have a tendency to almost beat a game and stop at the final level/boss. Also things I thought were really hard as a 8 year old aren't very hard for me at age 20. I’ve got my eyes on New Super Mario Bros, it will be my first time beating a 2D Mario Game.

• Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. So far

• So far:

• Telltale Batman - Season 1
    • Persona 5 (2nd Playthrough)
    • Consortium (2nd Playthrough)
    • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
    • Persona 5 (3rd Playthrough for the Plat)
    • Yakuza Kiwami
    • Mafia III
    • The Banner Saga
    • Assassin's Creed II (Remaster)
    • Into the Breach
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - System Rift (DLC)
    • Orwell: Ignorance is strength
    • Ni No Kuni II
    • Clannad (Nagisa, Tomoyo, Kyou and Yukine routes)
    • Metroid: Zero Mission
    • Kindred Spirits on the Roof
    • God of War (2018)
    • L.A. Noire (Remaster)
    • Agents of Mayhem
    • Detroit: Become Human
    • Vampyr
    • Hitman
    • Deus Ex
    • The Banner Saga 2
    • The Banner Saga 3
    • State of Mind
    • Yakuza Kiwami 2
    • Spider-Man
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    • Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
    • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
    • Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
    • Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
    • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
    • The Council
    • Red Dead Redemption II
    • Return of the Obra Dinn

Total: 37

• Chrono Trigger (replay, DS)
    Wolfenstein: New Order (PC)
    Wolfenstein 2: New Colossus (PC)
    Goragoa (PC)

• Can this topic please be pinned? Once everyone only edits their posts this won't be bumped anymore.

• @musou-tensei I wouldn't object to it being pinned but I will at least update everyone's numbers at the end of every month for that bump.

• Whew, February was a short month as usual! I sunk over 100 hours in Monster Hunter, so my numbers were real low this month but some of you were in a gaming frenzy apparently! Here's a full list of where all of us are at for the year.

SabotageTheTruth - 7
    Faaip - 9
    Axel - 6
    FF7Cloud - 2
    ib0show - 11
    Billy - 1
    michemagius - 19
    Sentinel Beach - 3
    FutureCorpse - 7
    Hazz3r - 6
    bam541 - 4
    DIPSET - 5
    Sheria - 23
    Ringedwithtile - 6
    Firdge-man - 7
    Hidz - 7
    ffff0 - 5
    Felmek - 12
    SunPraiser - 14
    CJTreader - 1
    Nimbat1003 - 2
    breadsaucebandit - 5
    Musou Tensei - 7
    Lotias - 1
    TokyoSlim - 2
    Capnbobamous - 7
    Whiskeyjack - 1
    Nillend - 2
    logic__error - 5
    Yoshi - 1
    bard91 - 7
    Henry Ramirez - 1
    Exist 2 Inspire - 7
    wouldyoukindly - 4

Just a few bits of housekeeping. Friendly reminder this isn't a competition, we all have different amounts of time we can devote to gaming so if you only have finished one game so far, no worries at all! Instead of posting multiple times on this thread, it is much easier if you edit your initial post with the games you have most recently finished, that way you're truly creating a list. As far as discussions go, let's try to keep those to a minimum as that isn't the intention here - those discussions should be saved for the completed games thread or a game specific one if it's available. Finally, if you still haven't posted here but want to start your list, feel free!

• My Backloggery keeps track of this:
    https://www.backloggery.com/memorycard.php?user=CWEENY

@musou-tensei said in Completed Games of 2018:

January (Total: 1)

Is that play time accurate? O_O

• @neocweeny It's higher now.

• So far:
    Gran Turismo Sport
    Assassin's Creed Origins
    Battlefield Hardline
    Need For Speed: Payback
    Wolfenstein: The New Order
    Injustice 2
    F1 2016
    Minecraft Story Mode: Season 2
    NBA 2k18
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
    Middle-earth: Shadow of War
    F1 2017
    WWE 2K18
    Batman: The Enemy Within
    Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
    Persona 5
    Destiny 2

• We have made it through March! For myself, the Danganronpa fever has hit a record high but it looks like April will be the last time I'll be adding any of those games to my list. There's going to be a huge hole in my life everyone. Here's where we stand.

SabotageTheTruth - 10
    Faaip - 11
    Axel - 12
    FF7Cloud - 3
    ib0show - 13
    Billy - 1
    Michemagius - 19
    Sentinel Beach - 7
    FutureCorpse - 8
    Hazz3r - 7
    bam541 - 5
    DIPSET - 6
    Sheria - 33
    Ringedwithtile - 10
    Fridge-man - 7
    Hidz - 11
    ffff0 - 9
    Felmek - 14
    SunPraiser - 18
    CJTreader - 1
    Nimbat1003 - 3
    breadsaucebandit - 5
    Musuo Tensei - 7
    Lotias - 1
    TokyoSlim - 2
    Capnbobamous - 9
    Whiskeyjack - 1
    logic__error - 7
    Yoshi - 1
    bard91 - 7
    Henry Ramirez - 1
    Exist 2 Inspire - 13
    wouldyoukindly - 4
    The_Andredal - 10

Copy/paste : Just a few bits of housekeeping. Friendly reminder this isn't a competition, we all have different amounts of time we can devote to gaming so if you only have finished one game so far, no worries at all! Instead of posting multiple times on this thread, it is much easier if you edit your initial post with the games you have most recently finished, that way you're truly creating a list. As far as discussions go, let's try to keep those to a minimum as that isn't the intention here - those discussions should be saved for the completed games thread or a game specific one if it's available. Finally, if you still haven't posted here but want to start your list, feel free!

• We've passed through the gates of April and made our way to May. I've personally kept a slow pace of about 2 or 3 games completed each month, but for some reason, I feel more motivated to actually finish the fight when I'm keeping a list of completion. Lots of God of War I'm seeing here, can't wait to give that one a try!

SabotageTheTruth - 13
    Faaip - 12
    Axel - 14
    FF7Cloud - 5
    iboshow - 15
    Billy - 1
    michemagius - 19
    Sentinel Beach - 10
    FutureCorpse - 9
    Hazz3r - 10
    bam541 - 5
    DIPSET - 9
    Sheria - 42
    Ringedwithtile - 19
    Fridge-man - 7
    Hidz - 15
    ffff0 - 11
    Felmek - 18
    SunPraiser - 24
    CJTreader - 2
    Nimbat1003 - 6
    breadsaucebandit - 5
    Musou Tensei - 9
    Lotias - 1
    TokyoSlim - 2
    Capnbobamous - 13
    Whiskeyjack - 1
    logic__error - 10
    Yoshi - 1
    bard91 - 7
    Henry Ramirez - 1
    Exist 2 Inspire - 17
    wouldyoukindly - 4
    The_Andredral - 10

Copy/paste : Just a few bits of housekeeping. Friendly reminder this isn't a competition, we all have different amounts of time we can devote to gaming so if you only have finished one game so far, no worries at all! Instead of posting multiple times on this thread, it is much easier if you edit your initial post with the games you have most recently finished, that way you're truly creating a list. As far as discussions go, let's try to keep those to a minimum as that isn't the intention here - those discussions should be saved for the completed games thread or a game specific one if it's available. Finally, if you still haven't posted here but want to start your list, feel free!

• This post is deleted!

• I forgot this was a thing and hadn't updated for 2 months.

• Banned

February
    Metal Gear Survive

March
    Warhammer: Vermintide 2

April
    Far Cry 5
    F.E.A.R.
    F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

That's about it, I've spent most of my time in Fortnite this year (Around 200 hours).

• Really cool idea for a thread - just came across it today! With my work things have been pretty slow game-wise so far this year, but hoping to play through some good stuff over the summer.

Current 2018 completed/finished list (total = 4):

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    • Pokémon Ultra Moon
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Pokémon Crystal (EZA PBC)
    • The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
    • Octopath Traveler