Just starting Planetscape: Torment for first time

• I know its an oldie but within a few minutes I could tell it had its claws in me. I often have a hard time playing old games that I missed because I can't get past how dated they feel, but something about Planetscape: Torment is compelling me past that. I think its the writing.

Has anyone played this before? More importantly, anyone interested in playing it now and comparing notes as we progress?

• I bought Planescape and Balders Gate II for like $2 each off GOG over 12 months ago and I still haven't tried them. My backlog is out of control but at the time I thought I'd play at least one of them. I'll get to it eventually, but I'll have to finish my other cRPG's first being Divinity II and The Witcher III.

Have fun.

• I didn't finish it, but I put in a good 15 hours into it a few years back, it was very interesting for sure and I would like to revisit it at some point, but that likely won't happen soon

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.