Meet Your New Mods

• admin

Hello everyone,

Today I'd like to introduce you to the first members of our moderation team. (You can find this link under the groups tag in the header if you need it.)

As a foundation, these individuals have been chosen from members who have helped moderate in the past, either on the GameTrailers forums or in our Twitch chat. Everyone's still getting settled in, learning the software, etc. but these are the people who will ensure that topics are where they belong and that everyone keeps the peace.

The simplest way to get their attention is to simply flag a post by clicking on the menu button underneath a post. You can also tag an individual mod by name in a reply. We still have some more housekeeping tasks to care of like forming an official rules document, but feel free to ask any of us if you have a question regarding what's appropriate.

• Woo congrats mods! I'm glad the good GT mods got the job instead of seph or something heh

• Global Moderator

Thanks for the Introduction Blood! I've been pretty active so hopefully I've already interacted with a lot of people on the forums.

Already I think the forum has been really positive and engaging so I'm looking forward to help maintain this 'jolly' atmosphere as it continues to grow and develop.

• Nice! I'm glad we finally have some regular moderators here. Not that we were in desperate need of immediate moderation, but I'm glad we have some dependable people to take are of stuff in case more threads get a bit heated in the future. Plus, I'd guess Brent is pretty glad he doesn't have to do any of the menial stuff anymore.

• Wazzup!!!?

Friendly neighborhood mod ChaosBahamut is in the house. Just don't make me have to break the banhammer off in your ass and we'll get along just fine. ;3 (for those who don't know me, I'm a bit of a jester so don't take everything I say seriously, especially if there's a ;) or ;3 in my post)

• Global Moderator

Hey thanks for the intro :D

• Global Moderator

@ChaosBahamut Whoa whoa, how I don't have a badge? :p

• @Ruaidhri18 said in Meet Your New Mods:

@ChaosBahamut Whoa whoa, how I don't have a badge? :p

Hell if I know.

• Global Moderator

Hmmm weird. Oh well

• Global Moderator

Go to your settings and select the group badge you want to show.

• MY MORTAL ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Global Moderator

@tokeeffe9 Huh it wasn't there before, but got it now!

• Welcome new mods! This is a thankless job but we thank you nonetheless.

• Global Moderator

@Musou-Tensei I love you too <3

• may i become Mod? I am very long time GT member and one of the most popular too.

• Goodbye freedom :cry:

No, seriously though: Great job guys. Looking forward to work with you all :D

• I feel like with such a nice community like we have here, there's not too much need for mods, but better safe than sorry.

• Good luck, mods! Here's hoping the community stays mild and not evil. :) I've modded in the past, and I know how nice it is for communities to stay mostly kind. I'll do my best not to create work for you. :hearts:

• Tim's a moderator? I'll just see myself out. :anguished:

• Global Moderator

Finally, I can nerf @DanteThePyro myself

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.