Easy Allies Podcast --SEASON 3-- Score Tracker (Updates every Friday)

• This Thread focuses 100% on the Scores and weekly bets from the Easy Allies Podcast, with details and a Score Board
    UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY AFTER THE YOUTUBE VERSION IS OUT FOR EVERYONE

CURRENT SCORE
    SCORE
    Note: Even though Ian's team The Switcher Snakes will get 2 points for each win, I will still only add 1 point for him on the Individual Player Highscore

EPISODE #94 - January 10th 2018: Quote of the Week: Jimmy, quit playin' that Squid-Kid game! -Ben Moore

BET: From this moment right now (January 3rd 2018) until we record next weeks podcast (January 10th 2018), how many unique tweets will "@NintendoAmerica" (Nintendo's official account for the US) make?
    Actual Answer: 12
    Winner: Gorgeous Gorillas
    Winning Bet: Brad, 10

EPISODE #95 - January 17th 2018: Quote of the Week: Are you giving yourself kudos right now? -Kyle Bosman

BET: What will be the announced date of the upcoming Nintendo Direct?
    Actual Answer: January 11th 2018
    Winner: DroopyEagle
    Winning Bet: Bosman, January 15th 2018 - 9am PT

EPISODE #96 - January 24th 2018: Quote of the Week: WE'RE ALL JUST DONKEY KONG COUNTRY CHARACTERS! -Bradley Ellis

BET: "Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory" will be released this Friday, January 19th, on the PlayStation 4 and Vita.
    How many times will the word "DIGIMON" appear on the back of the PlayStation 4 Box?
    Actual Answer: 9
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 9

EPISODE #97 - January 31st 2018: Quote of the Week: THAT'S THE TICKET! -Brandon Jones

BET: Dragon Ball FighterZ and Monster Hunter World will release this Friday, January 26th. Over the next 7 days, which will have more "LIKES", Bandai-Namco's most "liked" Dragon Ball FighterZ Tweet or CapcomUnity's or MonterHunter's most "liked" Monster Hunter World Tweet? To break ties also guess the difference!
    Actual Answer: Monster Hunter World, by 7700
    Winner: Red Grouse
    Winning Bet: Jones, Monster Hunter World by 2000

EPISODE #98 - February 7th 2018: Quote of the Week: Full-Month Slump™ -Michael Huber

BET: Shadow of the Colossus (2018) will be released on Tuesday, February 6th. At this point next week, what will the Trophy percentage be for "The Mammoth - Defeat the second Colossus"?
    Actual Answer: 74.somethin' (that is the official number given by the EZA god of all bets, Kyle Bosman. And it is therefore our official answer!)
    Winning Bet: Jones, 30

EPISODE #99 - February 14th 2018: Quote of the Week: You're in MY HOUSE!!! -Brandon Jones

BET: The Bet is about Dynasty Warriors 9, coming out February 13th. Without doing research, guess: How many separate items will be available as DLC on that day?
    Actual Answer: 2
    Winning Bet: Jones, 4

Bild Text Quote of the Week: Inside the Slowcooker... a small bit of Uranium! -Don Casanova

BET: The bet is about Metal Gear Survive, which will be released Tuesday February 20th. We're going to create a character, we'll make it a woman... How many Hair Options will there be? (Bald Counts!)
    Actual Answer: 5 or 6 (that is the official number given by the EZA god of all bets, Kyle Bosman. And it is therefore our official answer!)
    Winner: Red Grouse and Gorgous Gorillas
    Winning Bet: Jones & Brad, 12

EPISODE #101 - February 25th 2018: Quote of the Week: SLEDGEHAMMER! bleleleleee ♪♫♬ blulululu! -Ian Hinck

BET: The Bet is about "Moss", which is coming to PSVR February 27th... What will the file size be?
    Actual Answer: 6.35GB
    Winning Bet: Bloodworth, 6GB

EPISODE #102 - March 7th 2018: Quote of the Week: ..........FRIES!!! -Michael Huber

BET: For Scribblenauts Showdown, which will be released on PS4, Xbox One and SWEEEEETCH on March 6th 2018, we will look at the top 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic. how many times will I read the word "fun"? (negations like "not fun", "isn't fun" etc. will not count)
    Actual Answer: 0 (there were NO REVIEWS)
    Winning Bet: Jones & Damiani, 1

EPISODE #103 - March 14th 2018: Quote of the Week: I win baby! -Kyle Bosman

BET: Devil May Cry HD Edition will be released Tuesday, March 13th. What will its Steam Reviews Rating be? TIE BREAKER: How many Reviews will there be?
    Actual Answer: Very Positive
    Winning Bet: Bosman, Mixed

EPISODE #104 - March 21st 2018: Quote of the Week: We know hot to bet! -Kyle Bosman

BET: Kirby Star Allies will be released Friday, March 16th... How many eyeballs will be on the back of the box?
    Actual Answer: At least 46 (that is the official number given by the EZA god of all bets, Kyle Bosman. And it is therefore our official answer!)
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 40

EPISODE #105 - March 28th 2018: Quote of the Week: DUDE! Drake's playin'!! -Bradley Ellis

BET: FarCry 5 comes out Tuesday, March 27th. Where will it be on Amazon's "Best Sellers" list?
    Actual Answer: 3rd Place
    Winner: Gorillas&Droopy
    Winning Bet: Bosman & Huber, 2nd Place

EPISODE #106 - April 4th 2018: Quote of the Week: I just have no love for this game! Not an ounce of it! -Kyle Bosman

BET: Bosman: "I'm gonna go to youtube.com, I'm gonna type in "Fortnit"e into the search bar at this time next week. I'm going to scroll down to the 3rd video, how many views will that video have?"
    Actual Answer: 3,176,097
    Winning Bet: Ian, 3,200,000

EPISODE #107 - April 11th 2018: Quote of the Week: It is a privilege to listen to the EasyAllies Podcast -Brandon Jones

BET: Game Informer informed us that we will get the release date of Spider-Man on Wednesday, April 4th. What will be the release date?
    Actual Answer: September 7th 2018
    Winning Bet: Damiani, September 4th 2018

EPISODE #108 - April 18th 2018: Quote of the Week: I don't like your "kah kah"! -Brandon Jones

BET: "Yakuza 6: The Song of Life" will be released on April 17th. At this point next week, what will the Trophy percentage be for the Trophy called "I'll have Calamari -- Defeated the Emperor Squid"? (Currently the percentage is at 17.6%)
    Actual Answer: 7,1
    Winning Bet: Damiani, 7.8 (gotta be Damiani of course)

EPISODE #109 - April 25th 2018: Quote of the Week: The second part..... of the war..... for infinity..... -Ben Moore

BET: God of War releases on Friday, April 20th (The Funniest Day on planet earth!)... AND also 2 movies: Super Troopers 2 and Amy Schumer's - I Feel Pretty. We will compare the "Tomatometer" of these 2 Movies. Which will be higher and by how many percentage points?
    Actual Answer: Super Troopers 2 by 2%
    Winning Bet: Jones, Super Troopers 2 by 10%

EPISODE #110 - May 2nd 2018: Quote of the Week: I will disqualify Logan Paul from our Top 3 -Kyle Bosman

BET: The Lego Marvel Heroes 2 "The Avengers Infinity War" DLC came out today. There are currently 171 Ratings on the PlayStation Store for this DLC. At this point next week, how many ratings will there be?
    Actual Answer: 653
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 904

EPISODE #111 - May 9th 2018: Quote of the Week: Never bet on a Schumer -Ian Hinck

BET: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for Nintendo Switch (FOR 60 U.S. DOLLARS!) releases this Friday, May 4th. At this Point next week, we will search for Funky Kong on YouTube, we're going to scroll down to the 3rd video... how long will that video be?
    Actual Answer: 2:49
    Winning Bet: Huber, 4:20 (blaze it)

EPISODE #112 - May 16th 2018: Quote of the Week: Oh nice! We're Hitmen now! -Michael Huber

BET: Dragon's Crown Pro will be released next Tuesday, May 15th. At this point next week I will type the word "Amazon" into Google... How many links will I have to scroll down until I see one that references an Amazon woman?
    Actual Answer: 95+
    Winning Bet: Jones, 99

EPISODE #113 - May 23rd 2018: Quote of the Week: One of the worst Bloodworth Bets of all time! -Kyle Bosman

BET: State of Decay 2, which is releasing Friday, May 18th. At this point next week, we are going to look at the top 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic for it. How many times will I see the word "Microsoft" detached from the word "Studios"?
    Actual Answer: 4
    Winning Bet: Ian, 4

EPISODE #114 - May 30th 2018: Quote of the Week: Ahhh... God!... -KevboardArts

BET: Detroit: Become Human is coming out May 25th. Next week while recording the Podcast, we will go to Youtube.com (in an incognito window) and search for "Detroit Become Human", we will scroll down through the top 25 videos, of these 25 how many will have over 100,000 views?
    **Actual Answer:**15
    Winning Bet: Damiani, 20

EPISODE #115 - June 6th 2018: Quote of the Week: The way I see it is, that I'm a bird... -Brandon Jones

BET: JUNE FIFTH!!! BIG DAY FOR GAMES! OnRush, BlazBlue Crosstag Battle, Vampyr and (least importantly) Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn. We will go to Shaq's Twitter account and look for his most recent Tweet regarding Shaq-Fu. How many Retweets will that Tweet have?
    Actual Answer: 148
    Winner: Switcher Snake
    Winning Bet: Ian, 96

EPISODE #116 - June 13th 2018 E3-Live-Edition : Quote of the Week: Damiani, you are baostful! -Kyle Bosman

BET: We're going to IGN.com, we're gonna look at the front page. Which game will be the highest in the "Top Stories"? (Only the Top 8 qualify, if no one gets a game on the top 8, everyone will lose)
    Actual Answer: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Winner: Grouse&eagle
    Winning Bet: Jones & Kyle, Super Smash Bros.

EPISODE #117 - June 20th 2018: Quote of the Week: One BIG Mario coming on top of all of that! -Brandon Jones

BET: Lego The Incredibles will launch on Switch on Friday, June 15th. How many critic reviews (for the Switch version) will there be on Metacritic at this point next week?
    Bild Text
    Winning Bet: Damiani, 5

EPISODE #118 - June 27th 2018: Quote of the Week: NOPE! I went with the high bet! -Jones, Damiani, Kyle, Ian

BET: Mario Tennis Aces releases Friday, June 22nd. How many Tennis balls will be on the back of the box?
    Actual Answer: 7 or 8 (that is the official number given by the EZA god of all bets, Kyle Bosman. And it is therefore our official answer!)
    Winning Bet: Kyle, 7

EPISODE #119 - July 4th 2018: Quote of the Week: Of the ZERO reviews, there were ZERO times that the words "Street" and "Fighter" were next to each other -Kyle Bosman

BET: Fighting EX Layer will release this Thursday, June 28th. On OpenCritic.com, in the 10 most recent reviews, how many times will we find the word "Street" and "Fighter" next to each other?
    Actual Answer: 0 (NOT ONE SINGLE REVIEW!? o.O)
    Winning Bet: Jones, 2

EPISODE #120 - July 11th 2018: Quote of the Week: I don't have a dragon Kyle, I don't have one... yet... -Don Casanova

BET: Hotel Transylvania 3: Monsters Overboard, is coming to PC, Switch, PS4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, July 10th. How much will it cost on PS4?
    Actual Answer: $39.99
    Winning Bet: Bosman, $39.99

EPISODE #121 - July 18th 2018: Quote of the Week: Jones is not out of it, he is ready to be done with it -Kyle Bosman

BET: Sonic Mania Plus will be releases Tuesday, July 17th. It features Ray the Flying Squirrel as a new playable character. At this point next week, how many results will there be for "Ray the Flying Squirrel" on DeviantArt?
    Actual Answer: 1563 (with adult filter on), 1581 (with adult filter off)
    Winning Bet: Bloodworth, 564

EPISODE #122 - July 25th 2018: Quote of the Week: I am a LVL1 Slime that was raised by humans ... I am a romance option! -Kyle Bosman

BET: "MegaMan X: Legacy Collection" 1 and 2 will be released on July 24th. In Collection 2 there is a Trophy called "Another Day, Another Recon -- View 20 images across all four titles, then change the wallpaper to the secret image." ... same time next week, how high will the completion percentage for it be?
    Actual Answer: 0.6%
    Winning Bet: Huber & Damiani, 0.2%

EPISODE #123 - August 1st 2018: Quote of the Week: Ian's question about romance made him think about the larger picture. -Michael Damiani

BET: The Banner Saga 3 will be released on June 26th. At this point next week, in the 10 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will I see the word "Trilogy"?
    Actual Answer: 19
    Winning Bet: Jones, 8

EPISODE #124 - August 8th 2018: Quote of the Week: Jones, please start the Naruto music! -Kyle Bosman

BET: Overcooked 2 releases August 7th. How many characters will there be to select from at the start of the game?
    Actual Answer: 6
    Winner: Red&Gorilla&Snakes
    Winning Bet: Jones, Damiani & Ian, 6

EPISODE #125 - August 15th 2018: Quote of the Week: Now we have a Snake with Human arms! -Kyle Bosman

BET: "We Happy Few" will be released Friday, August 10th. How many Grins will be on the back of the box?
    Actual Answer: At least 4, between 4 and 6 (that is the official number given by the EZA god of all bets, Kyle Bosman. And it is therefore our official answer!)
    Winning Bet: Ian, 4

EPISODE #126 - August 22nd 2018: Quote of the Week: LITTLE PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!! -Kyle Bosman

BET: "Shenmue I & II" will be released Tuesday, August 21st. What will the download size be on PS4?
    Actual Answer: 10.35GB
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 12.2GB

EPISODE #127 - August 29th 2018: Quote of the Week: NOISE! -Ian Hinck

BET: "Yakuza Kiwami 2" will be released Tuesday, Augusr 28th. Currently the word "Kiwami" has the value 43 on Google Trends, where will it be at this time next week?
    Actual Answer: 93
    Winning Bet: Huber, 98

EPISODE #128 - September 5th 2018: Quote of the Week: I honestly have noooo idea. Not even a slight guess haha! -Michael Huber

BET: Dragon Quest XI will be released on Tuesday, September 4th. On that day we will search "Dragon Quest XI" on GameFAQs. What will the word count be on the most popular general FAQ walkthrough?
    Actual Answer: 0 (No walkthrough :( )
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 15,450

EPISODE #129 - September 12th 2018: Quote of the Week: I am a sock puppet with a medical degree! -Kyle Bosman

BET: NBA 2K19 and NBA Live 19 will be released on Friday, September 7th. On Amazon.com, in the Video Games section on the Top Sellers List, what will the gap be between both games by ranking?
    Actual Answer: At least 86 (NBA 2K18 was on 14, NBA Live 19 was not in the top 100)
    Winning Bet: Damiani, 20

EPISODE #130 - September 19th 2018: Quote of the Week: We are a team! We are a team! We are a team! We are a team! We are a team! -Ben, Huber & Kyle

BET: In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, at this point next week, what will the Trophy Percentage be for "Como Te Llama - Pet 5 Llamas"?
    Actual Answer: 8.7%
    Winning Bet: Brad, 13%

EPISODE #131 - September 26th 2018: Quote of the Week: You collapsed the wave function and made his birthday a reality! -Ian hinck

BET: Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be released Tuesday, September 25th. How many guns will be on the back of the box?
    Actual Answer: 6
    Winner: red+gorillas+droopy
    Winning Bet: Jones, 7 / Ben, 5 / Kyle, 7

EPISODE #132 - October 3rd 2018: Quote of the Week: I harboured way too much hope for this fool! -Bradon Jones

BET: MegaMan 11 will release on Tuesday, October 2nd. In the top 11 most recent reviews on OpenCritic.com, how many times will we see the word "Man"?
    Actual Answer: 293! (an average of 26.6 "man" per review... holy crap!)
    Winner: red+droopy
    Winning Bet: Jones, 99 / Kyle, 99

EPISODE #133 - October 10th 2018: Quote of the Week: If you wanna have sex pick that option! -A Ubisoft Developer

BET: The "Normal People Release Date™" for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is Friday, October 5th. At this point next week, in the 3rd video down that comes up after a search of "Assassin's Creed Odyssey" in an incognito window, how long does it take until we see a kill?
    Actual Answer: 2:24
    Winning Bet: Bosman, 0:32

EPISODE #134 - October 17th 2018: Quote of the Week: Touché is for fogies! -Kyle Bosman

BET: CoD: Black Ops 4 will be released on Friday, October 12th. We will play Blackout, spend 10 seconds on the plane, drop out and not touch the analog stick. Once on the ground we will press all the way forward on the left Analog Stick... How long until we die? (Timer begins after we hit the ground)
    Actual Answer: 6min 44sec
    Winning Bet: Jones, 7min / Ben, 7min

EPISODE #135 - October 24th 2018: Quote of the Week: I'M IN! He's puttin' in the time, he's greasing his bones... -Michael Huber

BET: Soul Calibur VI will be released on Friday, October 19th. On a new save file, in the "Create a Soul" mode, how many (above the eyebrows) Head accessories will there be? (The accessories can start above the eyebrows and go below them)
    Actual Answer: 29
    Winning Bet: Brad, 20

EPISODE #136 - October 31st 2018: Quote of the Week: I love Strudel, I trust Strudel, Strudel forces us all to be better people! -Brandon Jones

BET: My Hero One's Justice comes out on Friday, October 26th. We will type "My Hero One's Justice" into YouTube and scroll down to the 4th video. How long into that video will it take for someone to get hit? (Arms, Legs and even Energy Blasts count)
    Actual Answer: 2min 19sec
    Winning Bet: Damiani, 13sec

EPISODE #137 - November 7th 2018: Quote of the Week: OOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY!!! -Brad & Huber

BET: The Quiet Man will be released on Thursday, November 1st. How long will the End Credits be?
    Actual Answer: 2min 24sec
    Winning Bet: Ian, 3min 33sec

• UPDATE NOTES:
    Jan 18th 2018 - Added new "Don by Law" graphics (he will fully reveal himself once someone activates Don by Law >:) <example image)

Feb 2nd 2018 - Changed the small variant of the Gorgeous Gorillas Logo ( NEW / OLD ), also slight color changes in the main logo
    Feb 4th 2018 - Remade the small variant of the Gorgeous Gorillas logo completely... was kinda bland before ^ (Ver 2.0)
    Feb 23rd 2018 - Made "Winner Banners" for multi wins (Grouse+Gorillas / Gorillas+Eagle / Grouse+Eagle / Everyone Wins)
    May 4th 2018 - Combined the detailed score graphic with the main score board, to streamline
    May 18th 2018 - Reformatted the "Quotes of the Week" to be Bold-Italic
    June 8th 2018 - New Scoreboard Layout for 4+1 Teams. new "Winner Banner" for "The Switcher Snake"
    June 8th 2018 - New Logo for Kyle's team, which is now called "Droopy Eagles" (plural instead of singular). "The Switcher Snake" changed to "The Switcher Snakes" (again plural instead of singular)
    August 31st 2018 - Reformatted some things to reduce the size of the first post

Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text
    Bild Text

• Global Moderator

I approve of this elegant thread!

• This is so good.

• Sweet mercy you are talented. Hot damn. Great work! And thank you for all the future work every week!

• stop it you guys 😊 I'm blushing

• @kevboard you're awesome.

• so... maybe having bosman and jones split up wasn't that bad of an idea xD ... damn... only 5 bets in and the Gorillas are already in last.
    Kyle and Jones are just too good it seems.

SOMEWHERE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE THE RED EAGLES STILL EXISTED:
    Bild Text

• This post is deleted!

• just to be save, in the case that the Golden Vultures ever score, I made a team logo for them... it's nothing special and I put way less work into it than I did with the other ones xD but it will do the job should the day come
    Bild Text

• This is so cool dude, work very much appreciated!

• Easy Ally

I actually think The Golden Vultures have the coolest logo, which feels right

• @bosman said in Easy Allies Podcast --SEASON 3-- Score Tracker (Updates every Friday):

I actually think The Golden Vultures have the coolest logo, which feels right

well, it's hard not to make a Vulture look cool in some way :D
    a droopy eagle, now that was a challenge let me tell you... xD

• new team, new layout:
    Bild Text

that's the easy part done :)

EDIT:
    now with new animation
    Bild Text

• I think I'm done (as long as my perfectionism doesn't get a hold of me and makes me redo this dozens of times over the next few days xD)

Bild Text

so obviously the logo is an obvious Switch Nintendo Switch pun, with the 2 JoyCon colours in there. BUT it also has a heart-like shape! ♥ :)
    (doing one involving a broadcast switcher was just too out there imo xD so another "switch" reference was needed)

Ian said I shouldn't make it too intricate so I stuck with the very first idea I had for it and polished it up as best as I could. I also reused a font I already made (though I had to make multiple new letters that I previously didn't make since I didn't need them 'till now, so the S,W and G are new, the others I already made/were used here)

• admin

looks cool, my only thought is that it's Switcher Snakes on the podcast (and it should probably be Switcher Snake as Kyle and Jones are likewise singular)

• that's something I was wondering too, why plural?
    ok, changing it to singular it is :)

EDIT:

LINK

Switcher + Singular :)

EDIT2:
    as I said... no way I wouldn't come back to it and touch some stuff up -_- it's a gift, and a curse -Monk
    LINK

altered the "a", did a new version of the small icon variation (just shrinking the big one looks awful, so a separate version is needed) and the "the" was lowered down to replace the line basically

• So here is the actual Final version of the Snakes logo
    Bild Text

AND, Kyle wanted to be a cooperation of Droopy Eales... so here is an update to his logo
    Bild Text

the thing is, the whole design was painstakingly measured to have a semi-symmetrical silhouette, which means I basically had no choice but to do what I did there... if I didn't want to redo a huge chunk of the logo that is :D

• As soon as I heard it, I knew that would be the Quote of the Week this time. :)

• @sentinel-beach said in Easy Allies Podcast --SEASON 3-- Score Tracker (Updates every Friday):

As soon as I heard it, I knew that would be the Quote of the Week this time. :)

Youtube Video