Themed Hall of Greats?

• So I've enjoyed every Hall of Greats episode, but one thing that stands out to me is that certain games don't really stand a chance depending upon the mix, even if they had a really good case made for them. It's not that I disagree with any of the winners as such, but it feels like maybe it would be better if the Hall of Greats had a theme for the picks, so that it's more of a level playing field.

For example, in the last episode I felt that Ian made an excellent case for Myst, and I think it's absolutely a game that deserves to be labelled a Great of the Adventure genre, but not all of the allies favour Adventure games, so it did very poorly when the mix included more mainstream picks like Pokémon, even I felt Pokémon's presentation and Q&A was weaker.

So it'd be nice in future to see an Adventure Games Greats episode for example, so we could see Myst stacked up against games like Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, Zork Nemesis etc., and have the allies argue why one is better than the others.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.