Your Character Goes Here!

• @ikataishou I think it turned out pretty good, at least from this static angle.
    I still havent played Andromeda yet. I think I might like it...

• @ikataishou That's real good. Every time I touch a slider my character ends up terrifying.. you should see my Oblivion or ME1 characters

Here's what I'm working with on my current Dark Souls 3 run. I haven't played any other create-a-character games in awhile

alt text

• @Faaip Thanks! Feels like there aren’t many games with a solid character creator, even fewer that provide extensive functions and sliders. And even less that I want to play afterwards…
    Oblivion and Dark Souls (3) might be one of the worsts. That is not only because of the graphical “style” e.g. terrible head morphs but also simply usability. DS 3 is for a current gen game really bad. The characters actually can’t speak because the mouth isn’t even completely modelled and I am not so sure if the eyes aren’t also just some textures on the face, instead of modelled eyeballs. And when I think about how you applied color to the face, it feels more like a (bad) developer tool then anything user-friendly.
    Anyway, I love character creation and can spend hours on it in an extensively modded Skyrim or Sims 4. Before I delete Skyrim again to free up some space on my hdd I´ll try to shoot some nice pics and share.

• Tokyo is a rifleman and a bit of a smarty pants.
    alt text
    alt text

• 0_1572105629381_Skelos.jpg

I'm surprised we didn't start this earlier.

The Outer Worlds - Skelos

A stupid savage pure melee and he will likely turn out evil.

• The Outer Worlds is funny to me because you can create your character and find cool looking gear. Even though you never actually see your character in the game, just when you are in the menus.

• Cyberpunk is going to do the same thing. Dont think it's a huge deal.

• @shoulderguy

I always liked how Bethesda games let you go third person to see your character. In The Outer Worlds, just leave the mouse still for a minute and you’ll get a panning camera that will show you and your crew and wherever you are.

• Just picked up The Outer Worlds today.

alt text

• @sheria said in Your Character Goes Here!:

Just picked up The Outer Worlds today.

alt text

Outer worlds definitely best RPG i have ever played (if not counting Deus Ex and System shock). its only RPG that has decent gameplay mechanics.