Luciferians make the best music

• Banned

Hip hop artist Aubrey Graham, better known by his stage name "Drake" boasts the most satanic lyrics in the industry today, but he also happens to be the best music maker in the world

i wonder why nobody talks about it because it's so blatantly obvious. Newest album, "More Life", released less than 1 year ago

Track 12, title: "Sacrifices"
    "And im convinced, i made sacrifices i been ballin' ever since. We seein' so many blessings shit don't make no sense. Someone watching over us so shout goes out to him
    Yea, im convinced, i made sacrifices i been ballin' ever since. Yea i did some wrong i had no choice in my defense. Someone watching over us so shout goes out to him."

You're trying to tell me this song isn't about the murder of children or infants? Try this one on for size

Ending track, 22, title: "Do Not Disturb"
    "Behind closed doors a lot of 6 god worshipping."

And perhaps the most damning evidence of them all

Track 16, title: "Lose You"
    Literally the closing lyrics of the song
    "Six to six six. Six hundred and sixty six, O-V-O."

Cmon man. Cmon. You're trying to tell me an evil satanic cabal doesnt control the music industry?

Who you tryna tell?

• Global Moderator

I dont see the point of this thread? you are trying to suggest that Drake are evil and "behind the scenes controlling"?

Also I cant see this thread ending up in anything other than a shouting match or similar. So locking it for now.