E3 prep and countdown

• This post is deleted!

• Let the awkwardness begin XD

• @Hesperus E3 cringe is the best kind of cringe. Should make a thread with some nice clips.

Riiiidge Raaaceeeer!

• @Hoken It's all about those cringe moments. Sometimes even the interviews on the youtube channel are just .. :panda_face:

• I can't wait to see more of Horizon easily my most anticipated game. Why the weird subtitle? They should just call it Horizon.

• I'll probably have Geoff's stream on my TV, mainly for the conference audio and 1080p. EZA stream on my laptop. Doritos and Mountain Dew by each side. \m/

• Will EZA E3 coverage be archived?

• @Farsendor I'm almost certain. Otherwise ask Blood at twitch chat. He is always lurking there.

• @Nillend said in E3 prep and countdown:

@Farsendor I'm almost certain. Otherwise ask Blood at twitch chat. He is always lurking there.

That is good because i'm going to be missing a large chunk of the day.

• @Farsendor Twitch stuff is always archived for about 60 days. I was thinking maybe the coverage would be too long to upload to their youtube channel but they put up the nearly 8 hour long hearthstone tourney so who knows.

• Can we take a moment to acknowledge how terrible of a name "Horizon: Zero Dawn" is. I had to look up that trailer like 5 times after the event to remember what the game is called. Also what does that have to do with future-past robot-animals? Maybe I'm just upset because I lost money on a HZD name-change bet haha.

• Me, my brother, and a few friends all have Monday off. Sunday night (Yay to possibly missing Bethesda) before leaving work I'm going to grab a few things, soda popcorn, ribs, ect. Along with everyone else bringing a few things. Ill setup on of my smaller tvs in the living room next to my main tv (Big tv eill have Geoffs stream, while small tv will have EZA stream) And probably between conferences we'll play so Smash Bros or something.

• @DMCMaster said in E3 prep and countdown:

Me, my brother, and a few friends all have Monday off. Sunday night (Yay to possibly missing Bethesda) before leaving work I'm going to grab a few things, soda popcorn, ribs, ect. Along with everyone else bringing a few things. Ill setup on of my smaller tvs in the living room next to my main tv (Big tv eill have Geoffs stream, while small tv will have EZA stream) And probably between conferences we'll play so Smash Bros or something.

This is very similar to our set up, right down to smash! E3 is great family bonding time.

• @WiedThin said in E3 prep and countdown:

@DMCMaster said in E3 prep and countdown:

Me, my brother, and a few friends all have Monday off. Sunday night (Yay to possibly missing Bethesda) before leaving work I'm going to grab a few things, soda popcorn, ribs, ect. Along with everyone else bringing a few things. Ill setup on of my smaller tvs in the living room next to my main tv (Big tv eill have Geoffs stream, while small tv will have EZA stream) And probably between conferences we'll play so Smash Bros or something.

This is very similar to our set up, right down to smash! E3 is great family bonding time.

I'm so jealous! Can't bond over E3 at 3 or 4 am lol! Hope you guys have an awesome time!

• Well you could always download the conferences and watch them at a more convenient time. Its what I used to do.

• @WiedThin
    I just used Smash as an example, god knows some Street Fighter, Metal Slug, and round robin COD/Battlefield/Overwatch and who knows what else.
    Honestly ive always wondered if we should Stream our E3 get together. If only so everyone can laugh as my brother freaks out when a tree attacks him in Dark Souls

• @DMCMaster said in E3 prep and countdown:

Well you could always download the conferences and watch them at a more convenient time. Its what I used to do.

That's what I always do. :) I never stayed up for any Sony conference (it's the conference that I mostly care about and it's always early in the morning).

• @Hesperus
    Thats good, still remember when I used to burn all the conferences to DVDs and would watch all of them back to back outside on our 70inch tv that we got from my uncle. (He is co-owner of a local bar and when they upgrade to HD tvs they were giving all the old ones to friends an family, although I should note we couldn't fit 70inch thru our front door lol)