EZA Wiki

• So I hope I'm not stepping out of my boundaries here, but a few days ago I created an Easy Allies Wiki. My first priority was to create a page for The Trial of Kyle Bosman (because it was awesome and why not), but eventually I'd start filling it with more info. However, as you can imagine it's no easy task for just one person, so I invite everyone who wants to contribute and help in any way to build the best database of every EZA-related stuff. I have some experience editing wikis, but this is my first time as an admin so every suggestion, critique, or whatever is fully appreciated.

And as always, love and respect.

• Global Moderator

The wiki idea is a great one! It'll help keep that pesky bosman straight in terms bets for the podcast and in the old days there was a final bosman wiki to help fans keep up with lore

• I also recall a GT Wiki being setup to keep track of the various members. Hell I I think it even said me and Ochi were the same person lol.

• Easy Ally

"The Easy Allies Podcast, hosted by Kyle Bosman and Brandon Jones"

What is this?!

• Global Moderator

@Bosman Brandon Jones deserves top billing

• @Bosman Haha sorry for the misunderstanding, but he's in every episode and he's the one who names the sponsors. He deserves some credit xD

• @Bosman I thought Brandon was treated as co-host since he's in every episode? Or am I wrong?

• Easy Ally

I would accept perhaps that Jones is a side-kick co-host. I am very clearly the moderator

• The wiki looks really good man!

@DMCMaster I remember that one failing spectacularly haha.. Though that was really a result of a couple of people.

• Great idea! The page about the Trial is excellent, really detailed and entertaining to read, good job!

• Global Moderator

I highly advise reaching out to some of the other pockets and islands of the EZA community over on Reddit and Neogaf for this project as some of them have been keeping notes that will help the wiki become more complete

• @Bosman Gotcha. Wouldn't want to take that away from you, you are very good at your job

• Love the idea of a Wiki. It's such of good way of archiving show info, especially for the podcasts.

• @Bosman said in EZA Wiki:

"The Easy Allies Podcast, hosted by Kyle Bosman and Brandon Jones"

What is this?!

Just be glad they let you stay on as headliner after the trial

It would be really cool if you can add a wiki page that will track the bets as they happen on the show. Do a page for what was the bet and who bet what for the weekly stuff and then another one that tracks the bets like Kyle pre-ordering Titanfall 2. Then the community can update and remind allies about them if they don't come up again.

• @Ochi said in EZA Wiki:

I highly advise reaching out to some of the other pockets and islands of the EZA community over on Reddit and Neogaf for this project as some of them have been keeping notes that will help the wiki become more complete

I believe the reddit page has been doing some bet tracking and would be great to add to the wiki now that I think of it

• As a new fan of the EZA crew I'd love some info on their inside jokes. So if you could add a page for those that'd be great or if anyone wants to clue me in, I'd appreciate it! I wanted to start a thread asking, but wasn't sure it deserved it's own.

Such as why everyone uses the word "jolly" so much. Just mannerisms I'm guessing? Also, the fascination with Lightning from FF XIII. Where the term "Backdoor Shady Deals" came from?

Not knowing any of this doesn't deter me from enjoying the content, have just been curious!

• @TheChrisGriffin Most catch phrases come from Huber's influence. Watch the Final Fantasy 7 Full Playthrough on the GameTrailers youtube page for the context on Lightning.

• @Olf_Himself this is pretty much what I thought about "Jolly" and "Backdoor Shady Deals". Just finished watching their Shenmue II playthrough, and have loaded up the FF VII one. Thanks for steering me in the right direction!

• Treasuring 'werehogs' puzzles me greatly.

• Global Moderator

I know this will be updated regularly so pinning it.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.