EZA Wiki

• @Barrelbot I see no mention of Lars having grain, haha. Good work so far though!

• can you add me in wiki? im very popular user. and almost every former GT user know a lot about me. i was most popular user on GT back then.

• Thinking of the GT wiki and its most spectacular failure always brings a smile to my face

• Any chance the Wiki will be updated?

• Sorry to necropost, mods feel free to close this topic if necessary.

Just wanted to give a heads up, the wiki is back on track thanks to the tremendous work by @Capnbobamous. I've been touching it up and adding more pages, but we could still use some more help, especially on the Vocabulary stuff, adding info on whatever terms you find, or editing the template itself and adding more terms we could've miss. And if you're new to wikis you don't have to worry about the formatting (that's the easy part for me lol)

Thanks everyone, L&R <3

• Global Moderator

If this is still an ongoing project, then I think it's still worthwhile to keep it stuck :D

• Dario is definitely selling himself short here. He has done much of the work, and if it wasn't for him I would not be half as motivated to continue making changes/additions to the wiki.

• Let me know if you need gt lore

• Didn't the mods shut down the GT Wiki eventually because users ended up getting offended at what was written on their profiles?

Surprisingly whoever wrote the GT Wiki was kind to me and i ended up having a much better profile than a lot of the other users had on there back then.

• I really don't see any reason to have user pages, unless they're actually relevant to EZA as a whole (see here), and even then we would only add factual info that's already publicly available

• Global Moderator

@yoshi said in EZA Wiki:

Didn't the mods shut down the GT Wiki eventually because users ended up getting offended at what was written on their profiles?

Surprisingly whoever wrote the GT Wiki was kind to me and i ended up having a much better profile than a lot of the other users had on there back then.

You imagine us with too much power, dear Yoshi. Besides it's generally Wikia's policy not to encourage speech that attacks other people

@dario said in EZA Wiki:

I really don't see any reason to have user pages, unless they're actually relevant to EZA as a whole (see here), and even then we would only add factual info that's already publicly available

The downfall of the previous user wiki was a combination of obsession. madness, bad faith, and using the wiki to simply stir up drama that was occurring on the forums

• The GT wiki ended because of 2 or 3 people abusing it as I recall

Also, yo @Ochi! We were wondering where you went

• Hey so I don't know if anyone would be interested in this, but I was thinking of creating a discord for the wiki that would help with gathering information. It would just be nice to have a dedicated space for answering questions. There have been a number of times when I have needed help with a certain thing, and though the Unofficial EZA discord has been kind in that regard, it would be extremely helpful to have a place specifically for that purpose.

It's not like any of you would have to actively work, you would just be there should I or any other wiki collaborators need help. Let me know if you are interested. If not, no worries!