Disneyland Returns: EZAnniversary 2

• Global Moderator

Howdy everybody! The time has come for us to reunite for the second annual Easy Allies: In Concert! But hey, while you're in town, why not join me in the third or fourth most beloved EZA tradition, DISNEYLAND FUNDAY! I promise a blast and it'll be a great way to hang out with old friends or make new ones :D

Info is as follows.

WHEN; Saturday, March 17th.

WHERE: 1313 Disneyland Dr, Anaheim, CA 92802

HOW MUCH?: $135 (That damn price raise...)

CONTACT: Me: @rickemrobo on twitter if you have any questions.

Morning- 10 am: In front of the castle.

Afternoon- 12pm: The Orb in Tomorrowland right next to Pizza Port.

Evening- 5pm: Snow White's Well just off to the side of the Castle.

TIPS: PLEASE Bring comfortable walking shoes. You will regret if you don't. A sweatshirt of jacket is also recommended as it can get very cold at night. We suggest also bringing a backpack or bag of some sort, a phone charger if you want ease of mind with that, and some cash for Parking ($20) and any spending. Also you can bring a sealed water bottle inside to save money on the inflated prices within the park. Hope you guys are as excited as I am! Feel free to ask any Disney questions if this is your first time.

• Would love to join but that price tag is killer. If there's something happening that Friday or Sunday before the actual meetup I'd love to join in.

• nice, thanks for organizing again, Rick! also, if anyone’s in the Disneyland area for more than the day, I’ll be checking out the Star Wars VOID at 10 AM Sunday, if anybody wants to team up!

• Flying into LAX at 10pm on Saturday, so I'm not gonna be able to make it.

I will be up for something Brunch-lunch-prefunk on Sunday before the show if anyone is getting together. I'll have a car

• @tokyoslim Count me in if you get something going. I'm not sure if the food at the concert is going to be actual meals or just finger food. Maybe we should do dinner a few hours before the show?

• @rickemrobo I'd be down to join up with you guys, I'm not on twitter though so I hope you don't mind me messaging you here. Never been to Disneyland though, is the "front of the castle" just at the entrance or is that in the park somewhere?

• @mango The entrance puts you out into Main St. USA, at the end of which is a bunch of stores and souvenir shops and stuff. Just follow that to the end and you'll get to a large circular area. The Castle is on the opposite side of the circular area from Main St USA at the beginning of "Fantasy Land"

• I'm kinda bummed I'm not gonna make it to Disney on Saturday. :(

I still need to go on the Indiana Jones ride.

• @tokyoslim thanks dude. Looking forward to seeing you at the meet up again!

• Global Moderator

@Mango Indeed the front of the castle is the side facing the entrance to the park. Sorry for the very late response.

• @rickemrobo no worries, hope to see you there. cheers!

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.