1. Gravity Rush 2
    1. Max Payne 3
    1. Dragon Age Origins
    1. Wolfenstein II The New Colossus
    1. The Last of Us
    1. Red Dead Redemption
    1. Persona 5
    1. Uncharted 4 A Thief's End

• @bard91 yeah, i basicly did everything there is to do at that game. It's the only fighting game i am actually good at. Also managed to take down Omega Shenron on lvl 99 after two days on my lvl 54 Goku

• 1. Vagrant Story - Difficult, unconventional gameplay, great atmosphere, and a total time-sink. Loved it.

2. Suikoden 2 - Best of the series and a surprising amount of replay value because of the multiple ways you can gather many of the 108 stars.

3. Final Fantasy Tactics (War of The Lions script is my preferred script) - I don't really think a FInal Fantasy game has topped this one in terms of anything yet. (Well, maybe except graphics.)

4. Megaman X - Childhood favorite

5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild - Adult favorite

6. Chrono Trigger - Pretty damn close to a perfect RPG game.

7. Mass Effect 2 - Favorite in the series. Best marriage of shooter/RPG mechanics.

8. Super Metroid - Nothing quite like it. Easy to pick up and play. Perfect mechanics, and just all around fun.

9. Castlevania: Symphony of The Night - Similar to Super Metroid it's just an awesome go-to game to play when I have nothing else.

10. Earthbound - I love this game, but i also have history with it because it took me like ten years to beat since all of my save files on this game had a habit of getting destroyed/deleted, or ending up on a machine that got destroyed/deleted.

• @crepe your top 3 is all class mate tip my cap to you FFT is the greatest story ever told in a video game

• @crepe Okay so Vagrant Story is super cheap on PSN right now and I'm still on the fence about buying it. I'm super bad at video games (FFT was too hard and I got stuck, though I hope to return to it someday soon), but I've only heard great things about this game. Do you think someone who is objectively not good at playing games will enjoy this game?

• @naltmank I would say don't be so down on yourself, but no don't get it. It's not beginner friendly at all, and in order to even understand the system a little bit you need to delve into one or two guides.

• @crepe aok thanks for the input!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    2. The Last of Us
    3. Red Dead Redemption
    4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    5. Bloodborne
    6. BioShock
    7. Final Fantasy VII
    8. Shadow of The Colossus
    9. Super Mario 64