Formula One

• Yeah the situation with Leclerc at Ferrari was just... no words. That simply shouldn't be possible. Shame about the guy's home race starting like this then, and there are really not too many possible places to overtake. Hamilton got the upper hand this time around, it's really tight up there. The red halo for Lauda is a nice touch.

• What a mess for Ferrari again.

I bet $10 at 5.10 odds for Bottas to win. I know Monaco is a hard race but let’s go Bottas from P2.

• Damn that was an exciting race!! Hamilton holding off the other drivers for that long was super impressive and Verstappen on Hamilton’s heels going full send near the end had my heart racing.

I also appreciate how Leclerc said eff it and went Grand Theft Auto V with his car just leaving debris everywhere. I was in the 13% who troll voted for him as Driver of the Day.

Favourite race of the season by far.

• Leclerc might have done the wrong move on going to Ferrari. He's just flopping too hard right now. Specially failing like this at Monaco, a track known for separating the great from the rest, might hurt his moral too hard.

• Global Moderator

That was one of the better monaco races we have had in a long time I think. Would of just been better with some of that rain that never came. You feel bad for Leclerc, but he is young and with some more experience Im sure he will be able to win there.

I was kinda worried that Verstappen would end up torpedo into Hamilton once his tires was going, but he managed to hold on.

I also liked this gif in the tweet, kinda summed it up well

• An unsatisfying end to the Canadian GP, to say the least. This whole scenario just left a bored expression on my face, I guess, something like that. Like "of course it's Hamilton again". Vettel was having none of that. Bottas had a weak weekend this time, the points gap is getting too wide at this rate. Hamilton would basically need a "zero weekend", but with that driver/constructor combo that's just not happening, too good of a pair.

Liked how Haas's Steiner told Magnussen to shut up after he complained about the car and the race. He himself was the reason things went to shit in quali etc.

• Global Moderator

Yeah I wasnt very happy with how it all turned out in the end. We could of have had such an interesting race to the end, but the (in my opinion unfair) penalty robed us of it. I have a very very hard time seeing how Mercedes are not gonna win this years title. Shame really.

• I tried buying tickets to the Montreal GP sooooo long ago and they were sold out. I was circumstantially visiting Quebec this weekend with family and it was kinda painful to hear the cars in the distance but not be able to watch the race.

Next year!