What are your most anticipated games for rest of 2016 and 2017?

• Hello everyone

So my friends here, what games you are anticipated for rest of this year and next year? Mines are

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

alt text

Shadow warrior 2

alt text

Prey

alt text

Sniper Elite 4

alt text

System shock Remake and 3

alt text

Squadron 42 (of star citizen)

alt text

theres more im looking forward to but currently these are my most hype. and Deus Ex is by far my number 1 hype game as it will be next masterpiece in franchise.

I hated previous version of prey 2 that game looks mediocre but so glad arkane is making it as immersive sim like system shock and deus ex.

• Trails of Cold Steel 2, PS3
    Final Fantasy XV, PS4
    Gal*Gun: Double Peace, PS4
    ReCore, XB1
    MeiQ, Vita
    Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni, Vita
    Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Rising, PS4
    Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls, Vita
    7th Dragon III, 3DS
    Ys VIII, PS4
    Touhou: Scarlet Couriosity, PS4
    Touhou: Genso Wanderer, PS4
    Horizon: Zero Dawn, PS4
    ScaleBound, XB1
    Persona 5, PS4

That's all out of my head.

• These are games with definitive release windows of 2016-2017 so while Final Fantasy VII: Remake and Kingdom Hearts III are my most hyped, they cannot qualify. In order my most anticipated are:

1. Gears of War 4 - Xbox One
    2. Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue - PS4
    3. Mass Effect: Andromeda - Xbox One
    4. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age - PS4
    5. Final Fantasy XV - PS4
    6. Prey - PS4
    7. Dishonored 2 - PS4
    8. Horizon: Zero Dawn - PS4
    9. Rise of the Tomb Raider - PS4
    10. Titanfall 2 - Xbox One

A lot of PS4 love, but I own a great deal for the Xbox One, so I'm about to really delve into my Sony system. Also a couple of notes: Of all these games, Prey is the one that I'm least sure will make the release window but because it currently is slated 2017, I decided to put it here. Rise of the Tomb Raider may be available for both Xbox 360 and One, but I had resolved to get that for PS4 because I have the reboot for PS3, and I like to keep series together.

• These are essentially the titles I have been looking forward to the most since the beginning of this year.

-Final Fantasy XV
    -I am Setsuna
    -No Man's Sky
    -Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

This is a pretty small list but these are the games that stood out to me the MOST this year.

• There's a lot of games I'm interested in, but only one that has my heart. Persona 5: Take Your Heart Edition. It literally stole my heart and nothing else will get me as excited as this game will.

• Looking forward to a lot of things.

A Hat In Time : No release date yet but the Devs say that they're getting close to completion so I'm hoping for a 2016/2017 released date. I've gushed about this game enough, I'm just really pumped.

Mother 4
    : This game has had more delays than the Last Guardian, so the team gave up on a release date. But from their dev updates it looks close to completion, so I'm holding out for a 2017 release. What can I say, if they won't give us Mother 3, we should get Mother 4.

Persona 5 :Come on. It's Persona. It's gonna be the most rad experience of my year.

• I only care about Persona 5, all the other games can be canceled if it means I get to have Persona.

I'm only half exagerating

• Super Robot Wars OG The Moon Dwellers
    Love mecha, love strategy RPGs, love this series ever since I was first introduced to it when the OG games on GBA were released in english. Cruelly, after that first taste that got me hooked, it was taken away and I had to import a few games in japanese despite having only very limited skill with the language. but now FINALLY they're going to release one in english again... but only in Asia. I'll gladly take it.
    Youtube Video

I Am Setsuna
    very classic looking JRPG, I just hope the story is enjoyable

Attack on Titan
    loved the anime, was gutted when they showed off that garbage 3ds game, I really wanted a game that captured that feeling of flying through the air. The browser game had the mechanics but not the production values, this might finally be the game I wanted for so long

Final Fantasy XV
    I want this to be great, I want this to be great so much but I have my doubts about the combat, I hope it will at least be an enjoyable journey, a fun world to explore and characters I care about

Persona 5
    Dont think anything needs to be said :p

Nioh
    I really love the style and feel of this game, it could really be something special

Trails of Cold Steel II
    Trails in the Sky 3rd Chapter
    Loved the previous Trails games, they're some of the most well written JRPGs I've seen in years

Tales of Berseria
    Zestiria didnt hit the mark for me but this one feels a bit more like Xillia which I loved

• Ni-Oh
    • Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers (And I probably would've bought it even without the english translation, cause I buy them all :D )

• Persona 5

• FFXV

• Mass Effect Andromeda

• FFVII Remake Part I (hopefully)

• #SpidermanPS4

• The Uncharted 4 singleplayer dlc.

• These games that you have posted about, these are all "video games." They all have start "buttons," they all have "animations," they all have "graphics!"

...But they do not exist.

They do not shine as brilliantly as a sun in the dead of winter, when its rays refract from every snow crystals until the world is blinded in pure white! For they are not

ZELDA!

alt text

Do not go gentle into that Wii U!
    Zelda should burn and rave at close of GOTYs!
    Rage, rage against the Dying of the Light.

alt text

The Breath of the Wild will echo, thunderous, throughout Hyrule, One. Last. Time.
    For these are not our last days! These are but the first of an era.
    An era I shall begin with this: For Frodo Zelda.

alt text

alt text

• No Man's Sky. I really hope review copies go out early because as hopeful as I am, I wouldn't mind a little reassurance at this point.

Horizon Zero Dawn. I mean come ON!

The remaining Fallout 4 DLC. I burned out on the main game for a few months, but Far Harbor pulled me back in recently. Now I could go for some more.

I might try I Am Setsuna, but as much as I enjoy JRPG's, I'm terrible about finishing them. Same goes for Persona 5. I really want to play it, but so worried it'll end up just another unfinished story in my collection.

The Last Guardian, dependent on reviews.

There's a good chance I'll jump into PlayStation VR. If I do I'll stock up on Dramamine just in case.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

• @Haru17 said in What are your most anticipated games for rest of 2016 and 2017?:

These games that you have posted about, these are all "video games." They all have start "buttons," they all have "animations," they all have "graphics!"

...But they do not exist.

They do not shine as brilliantly as a sun in the dead of winter, when its rays refract from every snow crystals until the world is blinded in pure white! For they are not

ZELDA!

alt text

Do not go gentle into that Wii U!
    Zelda should burn and rave at close of GOTYs!
    Rage, rage against the Dying of the Light.

alt text

The Breath of the Wild will echo, thunderous, throughout Hyrule, One. Last. Time.
    For these are not our last days! These are but the first of an era.
    An era I shall begin with this: For Frodo Zelda.

alt text

alt text

"Twilight Princess GOTY 2006-2016"...Eeeh..

• @seppo91 said

"Twilight Princess GOTY 2006-2016"...Eeeh..

The thing about Twilight Princess is, it doesn't need your permission to be the best game made since the '06.

alt text

Reigning. Champion.

1. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
    2. Bannerlord
    3. M&B 2: B
    4. Mountain Blade: the Sequel
    5. Mount and Blade 2: Butterlord - Harlaus's Beginnings

And in all, I'm anticipating Mount and Blade.

• NMS
    World of FF
    DQ Builders
    P5
    FFXV and VII remake part 1
    PSVR Rigs, etc
    Horizon: Zero Dawn
    Nioh
    Pyre
    Mass Effect: Andromeda

• My most anticipated:

Trails of Cold Steel II
    alt text

Persona 5
    alt text

Tokyo Xanadu
    alt text

• Adding this to my list:

alt text

• only putting confirmed released in this list
    I am setsuna
    final fantasy 15
    kingdom hearts 2.8
    zelda botw on nx or wii u depending on nx pricing at launch
    persona 5
    and some maybes
    last guardian
    and horizion

• Nier looks so, SO good. It looks like they're finally getting back to Okami, sans some Zelda, plus some Bayonetta.