What Game Series Do You Think Has The Biggest Potential?

• So what game series do you think has a lot of potential when it comes to gameplay, story, world building, etc?

• Good question.

• LoL whenever they need to/want to branch out. Aside from lore, they have so many characters that millions of players are invested into.

• Easy answer, but Horizon Zero Dawn probably has the hugest potential just based on how much people love it.

• @crepe i think Star Wars and Lord of The Rings have so much potential, because their universe is so rich

• Not a game series, but i think death stranding has the potential to be one of the best games ever. If we get MGS 1/2/3/4 caliber storytelling, and Kojima nails open world again, I think it could be one if the greats. We'll see, when the game releases in 25 years

• @sunpraiser i would have to see what they produce first

• Mass Effect was a series that I thought had HUGE potential that despite how good the first two games were was left untapped, and now I have little hope for it sadly.

• i don't think Mass Effect has any potential atm, because it's pretty much dead

• I really think The Division 2 is going to be something special. While the launch was a total dumpster fire, Ubi and Supermassive worked their asses off to turn that game around and it shows.

Horizon also has a lot of stuff it could do and a lot of places it could go.

• Devil May Cry. Not the reboot. There is a lot of lore for the series that's only been barely tapped in to the series. Hopefully, when DMC5 gets announced, Dante and Nero will returned with the latter getting more fleshed out. Or better, we learn more about Sparda.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.