What Genre Of Games Do You Play The Most?

• I usually play FPS, third person action games, RPG's, Racing and Sports games the most. I don't really play point and click games. I also rarely play puzzle games

• FPS 70 percent of time. remain 30 percent include third person stealth games and other good non FPS which i like.

nowadays. theres very few non FPS games i actually like. most of them are boring third person action game with QTE that doesnot apeal me like tomb raider. some of them have batman combat which i dont like, majority are open world action games that i found very boring. be it assassins creed or GTA. didnot liked RPG games unless they blend with FPS ala Deus Ex and System shock.

so FPS are mostly the one i play most. single player FPS i mean. multiplayer FPS are boring imo. waste of time.

• Hard to say really, I tend to mix it up quite often. Due to their average length though, it's probably RPG's.

• A bit of everything, really. I like to indulge in many genres. FPS/TPS and RPGs (leaning to western ones) are my favorites, and i have a soft spot for cinematic, linear story-driven singleplayer games (specifically action-adventure games like Uncharted). For multiplayer, i mostly play shooters like Battlefield. Got hooked to GT Sport's multiplayer too for a bit.

As of now i don't play much fighting (still sticking to Injustice 2), racing (only have GT Sport and Wipeout Collection, more interested in arcadey titles like Onrush), and puzzle games. I barely play JRPGs for that matter (only Persona games).

• For me, it's kind of split between FPS's and RPG's. Every now and then I'll go through a platformer like Crash, a stealth focused game like Dishonored, or an action-adventure like Uncharted or the Last of Us, but more often than not, I'm shooting something through a scope, or I'm leveling up a party through a compelling story.

• JRPGs, no doubts about that, lol.

• By hours played, last year it was sports games. Then JRPGs, then whatever Yakuza is.

This year so far it's been 3rd person action (assuming that's where Monster Hunter goes) , racing, and Yakuza.

• Rpg's 70% of the time besides that im open to anything really

• Platformers with RPGs close second. I should play Rhythm games more often than I do, because I always have a great time with them.

• RPG's and games I can drop in and drop out of easily. (SNES mini, assorted old school game)

• If SNES games can be considered a genre, then that's the one I play the most. But to answer the question conventionally it would be a close tie between Shooters and RPGs, and then perhaps Shmups 3rd (mostly Touhou). I do enjoy a bit of every genre though (or almost every genre).

The biggest genre I don't play at all is "online games/multiplayer games". I've had a lot of fun with these types of games when I was younger but I stopped playing them cold after the 3rd or 4th experience of having such a game take over my life.

• I'm all over the place. Shooters, RPGs, adventure games, racers, fighters, platformers, you name it.
    I tend to have a penchant for games that can be played cooperatively though, which there has been a serious lack of this gen.

• @chocobop said:

I've had a lot of fun with these types of games when I was younger but I stopped playing them cold after the 3rd or 4th experience of having such a game take over my life.

Same. Too old for the grind.

• RPG's by far. It why I can never catch up on my backlog :P

• Definitely RPGs (only Western ones) closely followed by strategy games. Other than that, it's a hodge-podge of games from FPS' and immersive sims to adventure and simulation games.

• @pepeeltoro805 same, i got a massive backlog

• Beat'em ups, character action games, platformers and arcade racers.

• Action games, FPS mostly. I do play pretty much everything except JRPGs.

• JRPGs by far get the most gaming time from me.
    Including the strategy rpgs like Valkyria Chronicles and FFT/Shining Force style ones, etc.

Then character action games and action/adventure games, platformers, and the occasional western RPG. Now also mixing in PSVR since getting one back at launch.

• I'm a dabbler but I tend to be drawn to RPGs, narrative heavy and action adventure type games. Something that combines all three of these things is like catnip to me.

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.