What Genre Of Games Do You Play The Most?

• RPG's and games I can drop in and drop out of easily. (SNES mini, assorted old school game)

• If SNES games can be considered a genre, then that's the one I play the most. But to answer the question conventionally it would be a close tie between Shooters and RPGs, and then perhaps Shmups 3rd (mostly Touhou). I do enjoy a bit of every genre though (or almost every genre).

The biggest genre I don't play at all is "online games/multiplayer games". I've had a lot of fun with these types of games when I was younger but I stopped playing them cold after the 3rd or 4th experience of having such a game take over my life.

• I'm all over the place. Shooters, RPGs, adventure games, racers, fighters, platformers, you name it.
    I tend to have a penchant for games that can be played cooperatively though, which there has been a serious lack of this gen.

• @chocobop said:

I've had a lot of fun with these types of games when I was younger but I stopped playing them cold after the 3rd or 4th experience of having such a game take over my life.

Same. Too old for the grind.

• RPG's by far. It why I can never catch up on my backlog :P

• Definitely RPGs (only Western ones) closely followed by strategy games. Other than that, it's a hodge-podge of games from FPS' and immersive sims to adventure and simulation games.

• @pepeeltoro805 same, i got a massive backlog

• Beat'em ups, character action games, platformers and arcade racers.

• Banned

Action games, FPS mostly. I do play pretty much everything except JRPGs.

• JRPGs by far get the most gaming time from me.
    Including the strategy rpgs like Valkyria Chronicles and FFT/Shining Force style ones, etc.

Then character action games and action/adventure games, platformers, and the occasional western RPG. Now also mixing in PSVR since getting one back at launch.

• I'm a dabbler but I tend to be drawn to RPGs, narrative heavy and action adventure type games. Something that combines all three of these things is like catnip to me.

• Global Moderator

I'd say RPGs are my biggest call in life. I play a bunch of different RPGs but also racing is something I enjoy. I dont play that super much FPS, but I did spend hours and hours in Titanfall 2.