TV - What Are You Watching

• New season of Bojack Horseman is out... I'm ready to be hurt again.

• Followed in @sentinel-beach's footsteps and watched The Dragon Prince. Lots of potential here, though I am a bit disappointed with the direction they started taking with the villain in the last couple of episodes. It's also frustrating to me that even a 24 minute episode/9 episode season can still suffer from Netflix bloat. This could've easily been trimmed down to a brisk and thrilling 2-2.5 hour movie, and that might've allowed for more budget to be allocated into the animation. Still really hopeful for where the series goes, since when it's good it's REALLY good. I'd give it a solid B+, and it has the potential to become an all-timer.

• Caught up on The Good Place's first two seasons. New Season drops this week, I think.

• I am watching series by Andy Yeatman lately. It all started when we were at my cousin’s place. She has been watching the show for a very long time and she even told me that he doesn’t work with Netflix anymore, which mean that his content will not be available in future.

• I've watched 1 1/2 seasons of The Fall. I'm hooked.

• been watching OJ Simpson vs The People. Really good show

• Batman the Animated Series on Blu-ray, Samurai Jack on Blu-ray and Rick and Morty season 3 on Blu-ray. Waiting for FX's The Shield to arrive (on Blu-ray) before the end of the year. Never seen The Shield, but heard good things.

I haven't streamed for a long time. I don't like feeling like I have to watch enough episodes from Netflix's limited selection of shows in a month to make the subscription feel worth it. I want to be able to take my time.

• Just watched the first episode of Tokusatsu Gagaga. It's a show about a toku geek trying to get through daily life without her co-workers finding out about her obsession. I don't know how many people here care about shows like Super Sentai or other tokusatsu series but if you're a fan of them you have to check it out.

• Watching Thunderbolt Fantasy right now. I wouldn't be surprised if someone said the fact that it's puppetry is a turn-off but don't let it be, this show is intense. Also, it's written by Gen Urobuchi if that means anything to you.

• Umbrella Academy is decent.

• I rewatched Men Behaving Badly and the first two series of Harry Enfield and Chums. Absolutely hilarious. 90's humour never gets old.

• I've been watching The Worst Chefs in America with ye olde girlfriend and whatdoyaknow, it's inspired us to cook more! Luckily, we aren't disasters like the people in the show though.

Also, rewatching Archer for the third time because it was missing in my life.

• @sabotagethetruth could not tell you how many times I have watched the first 4 seasons of Archer.