Catch me up on EZA Memes

• Hello Allies! There is just simply not enough time in the day. I recently started a career in NYC (thankfully in games), which has drastically diminished my free time. My EZA, anime, video game, going to the gym, time.

I used to consume every piece of EZA content with delight, but have found myself barely keeping up with just the podcast and TTE.

My request for you is to catch me up on some inside jokes I've missed out on the past few months. Although EZA clips and fan videos do a good job of capturing memorable moments, I'm looking for the entertaining random babble that's managed to get legs. The "so generous" and "joshys" if you will.

Thanks in advance!

• I don't even realize when I'm meming, since I'M IN ONE.
    So if there's anything specifically you can think of, let us know.

• "Don't @ me" is a fresh lil' infant meme, but I think it has great potential to blossom. I really think it will go far in life.

• "Chat?" in that so-cal, mall teen inflection is a fun one. Love hearing it in YouTube videos or the podcast when "chat" isn't there. Sometimes you'll just hear Ian or Kyle put it out there briefly, enough to hear it if you know it, or just brush it aside if you don't.

I think you'll be hearing a but about **** during E3, which is a callback from Bethesda's E3 conference last year. (I think?)

Chim, if you don't know. Not sure if this tag will protect me...

• Chim sucks, fuck that meme.

• @sazime said in Catch me up on EZA Memes:

I think you'll be hearing a but about **** during E3, which is a callback from Bethesda's E3 conference last year. (I think?)

Chim, if you don't know. Not sure if this tag will protect me...

I would like to say that I appreciate the likely misspelling here, because someone likely will mention the but of

Chim

If it wasn't a misspelling, then well played

• @inustar It was a **** of ****. I mean, ****. Um.....

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.