Easy Allies E3 press conferences Forums betting thread!!

• Hey ya'll, I did this last year and I loved the response so I'm going to bring back my betting special. The rules are simple, I'm going to pose 15 bets and you reply with the values you wager. All bets will be tallied by me from the youtube videos after the streams. Unless otherwise noted The PC gaming show will be omitted from bets because I don't want to sit through that slog.
    Alright here we go
    1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"

2.) How many minutes and seconds will Don be seated at main table over all press conferences (except pc gaming show)

3.) How many obviously different ties will Kyle wear? (includes pc gaming show)

4.) How many times will Ben do "a voice"?

5.) Will Bloodworth raise his arms over his head in excitement?

6.) Will Chim reveal itself?

7.) How many times will Huber say "Let's go!"

8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference (if you expect him to not be present say "schrodinger's cat" )

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that. He may not even show his favorite trailer from the show, it just goes to show that Jone's Best in show may be a no-show. For sho.

10.) I am going to add up all the time that "The Stream will begin shortly" title card is used for all (pc show included) press conferences on youtube. how long will that be?

11.) Who will be the first person on stage during the EA press conference?

12.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is at the main table at the END of the Nintendo Press conference you will get a point.

13.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is NOT at the main table at the beginning of the Ubisoft press conference you will be awarded a point.

14.) This one is worth 3 points, take a wild guess on any guest stars during the press conferences, they must sit at the main table to count.

15.) Who will win Ian's best carpet award?

I think that's enough bets. The betting will be closed on June 8th and the winner will get to choose the losers Avatar for the remainder of the summer.
    Have fun with it and good luck.
    I will now open the thread to reigning champ @edsortiz if he wants to say a few words

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    Black

2.) How many minutes and seconds will Don be seated at main table over all press conferences (except pc gaming show)
    0 minutes

no

In chat? Yes. Allies? No. They'll notice it in chat and chastise us, but not directly say the word.

8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference (if you expect him to not be present say "schrodinger's cat" )
    Black.

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that. He may not even show his favorite trailer from the show, it just goes to show that Jone's Best in show may be a no-show. For sho.
    Cyberpunk

10.) I am going to add up all the time that "The Stream will begin shortly" title card is used for all (pc show included) press conferences on youtube. how long will that be?
    28 minutes
    2 minutes 15 seconds

Andrew Wilson

12.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is at the main table at the END of the Nintendo Press conference you will get a point.
    Blood, Ian, Damiani

13.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is NOT at the main table at the beginning of the Ubisoft press conference you will be awarded a point.
    Jones, Ben, Huber
    Edited: Ian, Damiani, Don

14.) This one is worth 3 points, take a wild guess on any guest stars during the press conferences, they must sit at the main table to count.
    Does Amanda count? If so, Amanda.

Edit: ok...um... Luke Arnold

LEGO

• I am only watching the Youtube videos so Chat won't be visible. HOWEVER if Damiani feels the need to superimpose a chat entry about Chim and it makes it to you Youtube then that counts.
    Hmmm Amanda is not one of the allies but that isn't the spirit of the question so i'm going to say Amanda and Sophie are disqualified from number 14. Please @TokyoSlim choose another guest. (good thinking though)

• Off topic, mind If I post my E3 bingo card?
    Was going to make a thread for it in general, but seems like ive missed that boat

• i don't mind so long as you place your bet.

• I also read #13 wrong, and have changed my answer.

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    Blue

I hope not

White

Splinter Cell

33 min.

Patrick Sodurlund

Damiani, Bosman, Ben

Don, Jones, Damiani

None

Xbox

• @Inustar no bonus points will be awarded for question 14 if you guess “none” think of it like Final Bets

Purple

45 minutes

15 Times

No

Yes, the curse shall return as foretold in the great prophecies.

20 Times

Dark Greyish Purple

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that.
    Shadows Die Twice (or whatever it’s real name is)

7 Minutes

DJ Khaled (I don’t know? Who are the moderately popular celebrities these days?)

Kyle, Ben, Bloodworth.

Damiani, Don, Brad.

Matt Blair (If I can have more than one, Amanda, Elyse, and Luke Arnold.)

Nintendo. Undoubtedly. They have both style and comfort. All you could want in a floor experience.

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be?

• green, obviously

• 335 seconds

• no

• yes.

8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference

• Dark blue

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show

• The Last Of Us Part II

• 27 seconds

• Patrik Söderlund

• Damiani, Bosman, Ben

• Jones, Damiani, Don

• Steve Buscemi

• Bethesda

Black

No

Yes

Black

Todd Howard's new game

45 seconds

Andrew Wilson

Damiani, Huber, Ben

Jones, Damiani, Don

Matt Blair

Trick question. Kyle will make sure Ian does not get to do that bit

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be?
    Purple

2.) How many minutes and seconds will Don be seated at main table over all press conferences (except pc gaming show).
    Zero

3 ties

10 times

Yes

Yes

7 times

8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference?
    Black

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer?
    The trailer for Cyberpunk 2077

1 minute

Andrew Wilson

Damiani, Kyle, Brad

Brandon, Damiani, Brad

Cory Balrog

Bethesda

A deep blue

No

No

Black

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that. He may not even show his favorite trailer from the show, it just goes to show that Jone's Best in show may be a no-show.
    Ghosts of Tsushima

36 minutes

Soderlund

Damiani, Kyle, Bloodworth

Don, Ian, Damiani

None. (If that doesn’t count then change to Elyse)

15.) Who will win Ian's best carpet award? Nintendo

• 10.) I am going to add up all the time that "The Stream will begin shortly" title card is used for all (pc show included) press conferences on youtube. how long will that be?

You may want to clarify if we are talking about the EZA title card, or ALL stream will begin shortly title cards featured on the EZA stream, cause they are gonna talk over a lot of min of other people's title cards...

I took that to mean everyone's, since you mentioned the PC show. Is that correct? I also see some folks guessing like 1 to 3 min tho. Which is nuts.

• I believe the bet is as clear as stated

• @bostonsean ooookay? Except it's not really? I mean, your belief isn't really important here. I'm asking for clarification.

• @tokyoslim I think it means that EZA's title card with stars that is shown before every stream on Twitch. There's usually a few seconds of it visible at the start of every YouTube cut, so I'm going to guess a minute or two when I make my predictions.

But sure, a clarification would be important.

Red

no

yes

black

The Last of Us II

Andrew Wilson

Kyle, Blood and Damiani

Kyle, Brad, Don

none

Warner Bros.

• @sentinel-beach that is precisely what I meant

• @bostonsean Which is not how it looks like it's written, which is why I voted for more than 20 minutes, which is why I asked for clarification. Took @Sentinel-Beach to get an answer though.

The way it's written makes it sound like you're asking how long in total they will be talking over the presenters title cards waiting for shows to start. Obviously on youtube, they are going to trim most of the EZA title cards off of the stream uploads. That is a drastically different bet.

I'm revising my bet.