Easy Allies E3 press conferences Forums betting thread!!

• Global Moderator

Glad this came up! just gotten home from a holiday, so will look closer and place my bet tomorrow or later in the week!

• @BostonSean Thank you! Thank you! MAY THE BEST BETTING (WO)MAN WIN!!

1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    Pink
    2.) How many minutes and seconds will Don be seated at main table over all press conferences (except pc gaming show)
    1min
    3.) How many obviously different ties will Kyle wear? (includes pc gaming show)
    4.) How many times will Ben do "a voice"?
    5.) Will Bloodworth raise his arms over his head in excitement?
    NEVER
    6.) Will Chim reveal itself?
    This question is heresy, Chim will ofcourse reveal himself! PRAISE BE TO CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!
    7.) How many times will Huber say "Let's go!"
    8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference (if you expect him to not be present say "schrodinger's cat" )
    Black
    9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer,
    None
    10.) I am going to add up all the time that "The Stream will begin shortly" title card is used for all (pc show included) press conferences on youtube. how long will that be?
    30min
    11.) Who will be the first person on stage during the EA press conference?
    Logan Paul
    12.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is at the main table at the END of the Nintendo Press conference you will get a point.
    Damiani, Blood and Kyle
    13.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is NOT at the main table at the beginning of the Ubisoft press conference you will be awarded a point.
    Don, Brad and Huber
    14.) This one is worth 3 points, take a wild guess on any guest stars during the press conferences, they must sit at the main table to count.
    Luke Arnold
    15.) Who will win Ian's best carpet award?
    Capcom

• everyone, on bets related to time please clarify your unit of measure, @edsortiz i don't know if you meant 1 minute for Don or if your betting strategic with 1 second.
    and NO ed, you can't change your jones answer, of course not!

• @bostonsean My bad! Only read "minutes", I fixed it

• Global Moderator

Here are my bets!

1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    Pink

2.) How many minutes and seconds will Don be seated at main table over all press conferences (except pc gaming show)
    14 min 28 seconds

No

Yes

8.) What Color will Brads shirt be during the Square Enix conference (if you expect him to not be present say "schrodinger's cat" )
    Red

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that. He may not even show his favorite trailer from the show, it just goes to show that Jone's Best in show may be a no-show. For sho.
    Dreams

10.) I am going to add up all the time that "The Stream will begin shortly" title card is used for all (pc show included) press conferences on youtube. how long will that be?
    25 min

Andrew Wilson

12.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is at the main table at the END of the Nintendo Press conference you will get a point.
    Damiani, Ben, Kyle

13.) Pick three allies. For each of those three allies who is NOT at the main table at the beginning of the Ubisoft press conference you will be awarded a point.
    Don, Brad, Brandon

14.) This one is worth 3 points, take a wild guess on any guest stars during the press conferences, they must sit at the main table to count.
    Luke Arnold

Sony

• man luke arnold is a clear favorite

• Love this idea!! :D

1.) Pink
    2.) 0 minutes and 0 seconds
    3.) 4
    4.) 14
    5.) No
    6.) Yes
    7.) 38
    8.) White
    9.) From Software's Game ("Shadows Die Twice...")
    10.) 29 minutes
    11.) Andrew Wilson
    12.) Kyle, Damiani, Ben
    13.) Don, Ian, Damiani
    14.) Matt Blair
    15.) Ubisoft

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    A: no nail polish

A: 5 minutes.

A: 1 tie.

A: 13 times.

A: No.

A: Yes.

A: 20 times.

A: black.

9.) What will be Jones's Favorite trailer, This one will have to be determined after the show during a post show show or some other show like that. He may not even show his favorite trailer from the show, it just goes to show that Jone's Best in show may be a no-show. For sho.
    A: new From Software game trailer.

A:1 hour and 15 minutes.
    A: EA Ceo Andrew Wilson.

A: Kyle, Damiani and Jones.

A: Don, Damiani and Jones.

A:Hideo Kojima.

A:Sony.

• Since no one mentioned it, i'm just gonna post them here instead of making a new thread

Bethesda
    https://bingobaker.com/play/1638792
    EA
    https://bingobaker.com/play/1638816
    Microsoft
    https://bingobaker.com/play/1638844
    Sony
    https://bingobaker.com/play/1638912

• just for fun, I am exempt from all rewards I wanted to submit my own picks.

1.) Black
    2.) 0 Minutes 30 seconds
    3.) 1 tie
    4.) 4
    5.) no
    6.) yes
    7.) 25 (you're all insane for thinking he'll say this fewer then 15 times)
    8.) White (very formal)
    9.) Super Smash Bros of course
    10.) 20 minutes
    11.) Marca Reus (on the cover of Fifa18)
    12.) Damiani, Bosman, Brad
    13.) Casanova, Jones, Damiani
    14.) Sean, Jones's Trainer
    15.) Sony

Can't wait!

• Just a quick bump, Tomorrow the bets are closed so get your bets in today, looking at you @DMCMaster

• 1.) During the Sony Press conference, what color will Ian's nails be? If you bet we won't see hands throughout the video bet "schrodinger's cat"
    Blue
    0 minutes 0 seconds
    Yes
    Yes
    White (under the suit)
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    24 seconds
    Andrew Wilson
    Damiani, Kyle, Bloodworth
    Ian, Bloodworth, Damiani
    Hoag
    Ubisoft

All the rainbow colors
    45min 23sec
    No
    No
    20 times
    Black
    Ghost of Tsushima
    1hour 45min 35sec
    Andrea Rene
    Damiani, Kyle and Bloodworth.
    Ian, Don and Damiani
    Ash Paulsen
    Sony

• CLOSED! That's it, betting OVER.
    Everyone, have a great weekend filled with E3 magic and I'll get back next week with the results. This IS a one man show so please be patient with me.
    Happy E3 and here's hoping we get a new Armored Core!

• Closed just in the nick of time. Leaks may be happening!

Lol

• EZA will be live on Twitch at 8 am PST (40 minutes from now). Damiani will be playing awesome music (like he does before group streams)! E3 is here, babey!

• Okay everyone, Most of the bets have been fulfilled, I'm sorry this took a while. Next year i may just do bets pertaining for DURING the actual conferences because the pre and post shows are a doozy. But anyway:
    It looks to me like he is wearing a clear coat over his nails, if someone can get Ian to dispute this call I will change the answer!
    A lot of people think the absence of Splinter Cell or Metroid 4 were the biggest disappointments of E3 2018, but they are wrong. The biggest let down is the lack of Don at the main table. Oh well there is always E3 2019
    Kyle wore two ties, A blue with white stripes and a metallic grey with a classy tie pin. Shades of Final Bosman.
    Ben was restraining himself pretty well until he decided to channel J. Jonah Jameson and he ended up doing a voice eight times throughout the shows.
    Of course he didn't, they didn't show an F-Zero game.
    at 49 minutes during the Bethesda press conference, our Lord revealed itself
    Man, Huber was amped during the first couple conferences but calmed down later, he said Let's Go 6 times to my count. (I think ben said 'let's go' 5 times during nintendo) This was the toughest bet to keep track of.
    Looking debonair in black.
    To be determined but I think he's going to go with Resident Evil, we will see in the upcoming days though.
    holy crap, the guys were on their cutting GAME this year, a total of 15 seconds of The stream will begin shortly.
    EA made a good choice with Andrea Rene
    Ben, Bloodworth, Damiani (of course), Brad and Jones sat through the short Direct.
    Neither Don nor Kyle nor Damiani nor Brad were sitting at the main table during the Ubisoft press conference.
    nah none, no points awarded.
    We shall see

Alright a couple of these have yet to be decided but i'll tally the contenders in a little bit

• I think Jones said at one point that he liked the Cyberpunk's trailer the most. That it'd be for sure in the upcoming Trailer Jones episode etc. You (we) could always tweet him, or maybe wait for the Tuesday's group stream with all the E3 awards they'll hand out. It'll surely be revealed there.

• We have some DRAMA HERE!!!!!
    In the current lead we have @Capnbobamous with 11 points, if Ian does not award a best carpet or Jones (for some reason) picks Fallout 76 as his favorite trailer, then @Capnbobamous wins and gets to pick @Inustar profile pic for the rest of the summer
    HOWEVER both @TokyoSlim and @iboshow are two points behind @Capnbobamous with 9 points. SO if Lego is picked as Ians best carpet and Cyberpunk is jones's explicit favorite trailer then @TokyoSlim will tie. If Warner Brothers wins best carpet and Last of Us is Jones's favorite trailer then @iboshow will tie with @Capnbobamous

In my opinion, however, Last of us didn't have a trailer, but it's not my opinion that matters in that bet.
    I'm not ready to declare the winner yet so stay tuned and if I did my math wrong by all means submit your case.

• Jones said cyberpunk is in the running for his favorite trailer of e3, so I'm somewhat confident about that. If best carpet isn't answered during this weekend's EzUp I'll ask Ian.