New Video Thread: Latest Game Trailers

• Is there any reason why a video section called: Newest Game Trailers can't be added?

This was the number one reason why I would visit the old Game Trailers site.
    Right now I have no idea where on the internet I can go to see an up-to-date list of the latest game trailers from around the world.
    I would have thought that including a video section dedicated to this would be on the Easy Allies site.
    Please look into making this a thing, and if not, then please explain why this isn't possible.

If it really isn't possible then, to the other readers, is there anywhere on the internet I can go to find just game trailers organised from newest to oldest?

Thanks.

Long time fan.

• http://www.youtube.com/gametrailers is the place to go for the latest trailers. Some GT couldn't do is being done by IGN

• admin

If you weren't aware, IGN is now updating the gametrailers youtube channel with just that. New trailers for games on a daily basis.

As for doing that again at Easy Allies, it is a full time job and not one that currently planning to take up. If someone wants to make a thread here in the forums that anyone can add to, feel free.

EDIT - weird that it tries to auto embed when using a YouTube url. I'll look into that.

• admin

testing...

Youtube Video

• wow, my work place laptop can actually see the youtube video embeded picture