• Global Moderator

I figured some of you Allies might be looking to unload your extra copys of Knack. Or any other extras or just old games you do not play anymore. Maybe your looking for something a Allie might have and you can work out a back door shady deal. I myself have nothing to buy/trade/sell at the moment. Happy hunting Allies.

• I have been planning on selling off my gaming memorabilia; mostly Mass Effect, Gears of War, and Dead Space stuff. I'm running out of space and could use the cash. Thing is, I've never done internet deals without using eBay and such, so forgive my ignorance.

• ~shifty eyes~ hey yo yo you, got a case of fresh dead pikmin, plus the hopes and dreams of mighty number 9 investors. They'll make you live forever doncha know...

• Global Moderator

Just unpinning this as it hasn't been too active. We'll see if there is much chatter for it back.

• Global Moderator

Yeah its been awhile

• Got a download code for Dishonored Definitive Edition for PS4, seeing as I already own the game on PS4, so I don't need it. Although if someone wants it I dont mind working out a trade of some kind
    Meant to say it was for trade/sell, that's on me for posting during my lunch break

• Global Moderator

@DMCMaster And it's back, apologies.

• @tokeeffe9
    Its ok, it was my bad. Posted that towards the end of my lunch break, although I kinda forgot we had a giveaway page lol

• I've got a bunch of eBay listings up. Only gaming related one is a set of four used GameCube controllers in good condition. The rest are movies and a TV box set (Prison Break Complete Series). All very good to like new condition, and priced slightly below the current market rate.

Check 'em out!

• @Oscillator Them GameCube controllers are very tempting... The only official controller we owned is the one that came with the system, and it's seen many many years of use. The others were off-brand ones that didn't quite hold up after lots of use. The Official GameCube controller is one of mankind's greatest achievements.

• @Billy said in Buy/Trade/Sell:

The Official GameCube controller is one of mankind's greatest achievements.

I wouldn't go that far, personally. It's quite nice to hold, but I'm not a big fan of the A button (not enough travel), Z button (too stiff), or triggers (too much travel, tough click). Indeed, many people, such as yourself, swear by them, so whatever.

For some reason, they're hard to come by in good condition for a good price. The reason I have four of them isn't because I used them, but because I had to buy a whole bunch of them just to find a few that didn't have problems. I properly detailed their condition, unlike a lot of other eBayers...

• GameCube controllers sold, less than 24 hours remain on some movie listings.

• Does anyone happen to have a fully working, 19 inch, flat, aperture grille CRT monitor that they'd be willing to part with? Specific brands (models) that meet the criteria are:

Sony (Trinitron)
    Samsung (SyncMaster)
    Viewsonic (model numbers starting with "P")
    NEC (FE991SB)
    Mitsubishi (Diamond)

And in the uber-rare category:

LaCie (electron19blueIV)

I started the search a week ago, and it's been frustrating. Most CRTs on eBay are either 17" or 22", and the few 19" that have shown up are either low-end models or local pickup only. Nothing in my local thrift shops or classified ads. And I've posted this on four other forums, but only gotten two leads that went nowhere. I'm stuck right now with a terrible, cheap LCD in the interim.

BTW, if you don't have one on hand, but know of someone/someplace near you that does, I will happily reimburse you the travel time to pick it up. A good CRT is sheer bliss. ^_^

Looks like your connection to Easy Allies Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.