Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4/XB1/PC)

• @dmcmaster wouldn't be Resident Evil without it. Series is known for sexual tension between characters that results to nothing.

• @tearju-engi
    You seemed to have missed the joke

• @dmcmaster I always miss the joke. Ours is very dry.

• Game is kinda overrated. not bad but its nothing special that critics praising it.

its nowhear near as atmospheric as RE7. the whole old house, new house and baker family is far more creepy than roaming around in police station. beside third person camera immersion breaking and zombies are boring bulletsponges enemies. i kill them and they repaired again.

I rate it 7/10 so far. its alright.

• I also hate how in this horror game in 2019 you shoot the bulb and it didnot explode.. so lazy these developers are.

In Metro games you can shoot the bulb and made entire room dark.

• In Metro the intent is to allow the player the freedom to solve a room of enemies how they see fit. Resident Evil doesn't share that same intent. That doesn't make them lazy.

In Resident Evil, there are iconic enemies. In Metro there are not. That doesn't make 4A lazy.

• Banned

@dipset No iconic enemies in Metro?! What about scripted jumpscare #472???

• @el-shmiablo
    What about dramatic jump from ledge #276

• Apparently lazy

• @b-cell You're a parody of yourself at this point.

• alt text

Thats what i was talking about. i tried to shoot lights but nothing happen. in this horror game. in 2019 you shoot the light and nothing happen.

in 2010 Metro 2033 almost decade old game has that feature. even go back, in 2005 a linear horror FPS FEAR you can shoot light and open your flashlight.

• Banned

@b-cell You aren't listening to what anyone is saying, are you?

• @el-shmiablo said in Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4/XB1/PC):

@b-cell You aren't listening to what anyone is saying, are you?

then they should not put lights into this game but they are unbreakable.

we are not in 1998. its 2019 and its not budgeted game. its a game by big company that is capcom. things like this should be criticize rather than ignored.

now i dont hate this game. like i said. its good game. its a decent action zombie game and thats it.

• Banned

@b-cell
    NOBODY FUCKING CARES DUDE
    People aren't playing RE for the fucking breakable lights. People are playing because it is a fucking remake of fucking RE2.
    Fuck

• Dumass no one fucking cares about the lights, no one but you is complaining about something that no one else was looking for. Your basically complaining that certain blocks in Mario dont break when you jump at them, or going to the movies seeing the greatest cinematic achievement of all time but the chair was too stiff so you give it 0/10. Do you see how dum your argument is, probably not considering your past comments here and on GT.

• It's clearly designed that way since otherwise the whole game would be pitch black which would be boring and annoying. Having some lightened areas elevates dark places.
    I for one am annoyed Claire is carrying a weapon at the beginning, does not have a holster for it, 2nd run not making sense since you fight some same bosses in same area and certain area looking too high tech in some part. But man is the game good in other areas. VO is pretty much nailed. Marvin having awesome delivery and Leon being a doofus and expressions is next gen level. And original OST...perfect. Not a 10 personally but easy 9 for me.

• @dmcmaster said in Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4/XB1/PC):

Dumass no one fucking cares about the lights, no one but you is complaining about something that no one else was looking for. Your basically complaining that certain blocks in Mario dont break when you jump at them, or going to the movies seeing the greatest cinematic achievement of all time but the chair was too stiff so you give it 0/10. Do you see how dum your argument is, probably not considering your past comments here and on GT.

my friend, i never said if game has no breakable light. its 0/10. its still decent 7/10 game but things like this should be criticize rather than ignored.

its a complete indoor game with corridor and room.

• Banned

0_1549450726671_a94bb1625cb3797e11e6bba16a2537c22365d6e09c8b9782be7094a3f8dd1ee4.jpg

• God damn your dense.
    0_1549452404264_1549450728277-a94bb1625cb3797e11e6bba16a2537c22365d6e09c8b9782be7094a3f8dd1ee4.jpg

Well at least we all know he'll never complete RE2, seeing as that would require playing as Claire

• Interested to see Huber and Damiani's RE2 stream. Hardcore. Think they try to go for S rank? That time limit for it and other things are going to be interesting challenge. And for unlimited weapons of that tier you needed S+? So no FA Spray, other unlimited weapons and limited save? Probably not going for it but still HYPE.