E3 2016 Final Bets - Bosman V Huber

• I typed up all the questions and answers so we can play along with out own bets and score Kyle and Huber LIVE during the show.

PERSONAL BETS - 2 points each

Across all press conferences, how many dogs? Kyle 8, Huber 2
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? Kyle 4, Huber 16

TEAM BETS - BRADLEY ELLIS FOR HUBER - 1 point each

Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? Yes
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? Yes

TEAM BETS - DANIEL BLOODWORTH FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each

Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? Yes
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? Yes

PERSONAL BETS - 2 points each

How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) Kyle 46, Huber 190
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? Kyle 10, Huber 4

TEAM BETS - IAN HINCK FOR HUBER - 1 point each

Will Michael Damiani pre-order Final Fantasy 7 Remake? No
    Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? Yes

TEAM BETS - MICHAEL DAMIANI FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each

Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? Yes
    Will the Evil Within 2 have black bars? No

*DOUBLE DOWN ON DON No one wins any money - 3 POINTS

BOSMAN ASKS : Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference - Over
    HUBER ASKS: Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Under

TEAM BETS - BEN MOORE FOR HUBER - 1 point each

Will there be a trailer for the next Halo game, not including Halo Wars 2? No
    Will Knack rise again? No

TEAM BETS - BRANDON JONES FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each

Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? No
    Will a Red Dead game announced in a trailer using a modern licensed song? No

FINAL BETS 4 POINTS EACH

BOSMAN: WE WILL SEE FOOTAGE OF AN NX EXCLUSIVE GAME, INTENTIONALLY OR NOT. ALSO, THERE WILL BE JUMPING AND NO NUMBER AT THE END
    HUBER: WE WILL SEE A NEW PS4 EXCLUSIVE OMINUSHA GAME

STAKES:

Huber will have to do a 22 minute improvised play with 10 of Bosmans action figures while not showing himself. Title and meaning decided by Twitch chat. At the end, wears a mask while saying "Not this year, I have nothing for you" and wagging his finger

Bosman: Will do a full playthrough of Link to the Past from a new save slot to the final credits, in no less than 3 sessions and has to discuss his favourite parts for 3 minutes after that. Has to tweet about how he's playing his favourite game.

• So glad to see this again, hope that Huber loses this time

• I think Huber will take this one

• Those stakes are incredible - Glad to see Huber has learned his lesson and closes all clauses and holes. Can't call it this year... but there is no way that Oni or a NX exclusive is being annouced

• these bets are the beeeeest!

I totally expect Kyle will sniff out his way out of the twitter part of the contract

• The face of that particular mask is important.

• @Hasney said in E3 2016 Final Bets - Bosman V Huber:

My Predictions

Across all press conferences, how many dogs? 3
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? 9

Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? Yes
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? No

Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? No
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? Yes

How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) 78
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? 6

Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? No

Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? No

BOSMAN ASKS : Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference - Under
    HUBER ASKS: Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Under

Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? No

• Great bets video, it cutting off as it was about to boil over was sad :( but great nonetheless.

• Interesting bet. :)

• @wiibomb Whats the quickest ALTTP has been done in speed run??

• @LagunaVII 5 minutes in a glitch run

• @Hasney Huber did say "Full Playthrough" so i think a Glitched Run is off the cards...

• @LagunaVII I would say so too, but i'm no fancy lawyer type chicken. No doubt the Bosman attorneys are already all over it looking for holes.

• I'm pulling for Kyle in this one since he offered the most interesting punishment, but man he was mean at the end of the video.

• @Hasney Just watched it again... hard to get out of "a full playthrough, from a fresh save file until the ending credits" unless he feigns ignorance and claims he thought the glitched run was a "full playthrough" -

• Yeah, I don't think a glitch run counts as a full playthrough, full playthrough would mean to go through every dungeon, if not it is not "full"

• That ending was hillarious. I think Kyle takes this one. That Crash bet hurts, we all know there will be 0 jumps(and 0 Crash :( )

• @Pablol The meaness will make a Huber victory that much sweeter.

alt text

• Poor Jones - picked last again :( still with his recent form in the EZA Podcast I thought they would be all over him this time!

• HASNEY V HASNEY: FINAL BETS

Personal Bets:
    Across all press conferences, how many dogs? 2
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? 0 (He ain't showing up)
    How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) 180 seconds
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? 2

Double Down on Don (over/under):
    Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference. Over
    Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends. under

Team bets:
    Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? No
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? No
    Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? Yes
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? No
    Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? No
    Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? No
    Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? Yes

FINAL BET

NOT ONLY IS SYN SOPHIA AKA AKI BACK MAKING WRESTLING GAMES, BUT SONY GIVE THEM TIME ON THEIR CONFERENCE TO ANNOUNCE IT