E3 2016 Final Bets - Bosman V Huber

• predicting a tie this year

• @Pablol said in E3 2016 Final Bets - Bosman V Huber:

@Hasney I hope so. Mean Kyle must be stopped.

Mean Kyle is the best Kyle, better than Smug Kyle

• Kyle wants revenge and I think he will have it.

• @Tsosie Why not take them both down?

smug Kyle

• My Final Bets

Personal Bets:
    How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) 150 seconds
    Across all press conferences, how many dogs? 0, just cant see any games that call for them
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? 0, He isnt there.
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? (this would have been better if it was the ubisoft conference) 9, 3 at the start that then get reiterated at the end and 3 inbetween.

Double Down on Don (over/under):
    Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference. Over, way over
    Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends. under, like 5:15 under

Team bets:
    Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? yes and no - I think you choose like Pokemon
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? No, it aint there
    Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? Yes, I think at xbox, but don't know what.
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? No - he has nothing to show
    Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? No, but i expect a big showing from this game
    Will the Evil Within 2 have black bars? Nah
    Will there be a trailer for the next Halo game, not including Halo Wars 2? Can't see it
    Will Knack rise again? Hahaha Nope
    Will Michael Damiani pre-order Final Fantasy 7 Remake? He probably all ready has.
    Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? Yes.
    Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? Yes, I imagine a member of the USA soccer team
    Will a Red Dead game announced in a trailer using a modern licensed song? No

FINAL BET

Sega are finally ready to annouce not only Skies of Arcadia HD , but a sequel too :D

• @LagunaVII said in E3 2016 Final Bets - Bosman V Huber:

FINAL BET

Sega are finally ready to annouce not only Skies of Arcadia HD , but a sequel too :D

That's the dream right there

• @Sora Instant Fanboy boner if it does happen!

• Does anyone else think that the only action figures / dolls thay Kyle owns are Pokémon?

• Man that was glorious. I have never watched one of these before but it was great. Mean Kyle is best Kyle and I want to see the 22 minute play

• @Lexad They are always great - the both of them get so passionate..

• @Tsosie Smug Kyle is great, mean Kyle not so much :c

• @Pablol I honestly think he was not talking about Huber's audience, but instead he was talking about Nintendo fans.

• @Tsosie Maybe he has a few animals just to continue the bet-paying tradition

• PERSONAL BETS - 2 points each
    Across all press conferences, how many dogs? Kyle 8, Huber 2 ME: 3
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? Kyle 4, Huber 16 ME:0
    TEAM BETS - BRADLEY ELLIS FOR HUBER - 1 point each
    Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? Yes ME:YES
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? Yes ME:NO
    TEAM BETS - DANIEL BLOODWORTH FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each
    Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? Yes ME:NO
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? Yes ME:NO
    PERSONAL BETS - 2 points each
    How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) Kyle 46, Huber 190 ME:99
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? Kyle 10, Huber 4 ME:6
    TEAM BETS - IAN HINCK FOR HUBER - 1 point each
    Will Michael Damiani pre-order Final Fantasy 7 Remake? No ME:NO
    Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? Yes ME:NO
    TEAM BETS - MICHAEL DAMIANI FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each
    Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? Yes ME:YES
    Will the Evil Within 2 have black bars? No ME:NO
    *DOUBLE DOWN ON DON No one wins any money - 3 POINTS
    BOSMAN ASKS : Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference - Over ME:Over
    HUBER ASKS: Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Under ME:Under
    TEAM BETS - BEN MOORE FOR HUBER - 1 point each
    Will there be a trailer for the next Halo game, not including Halo Wars 2? No ME:NO
    Will Knack rise again? No ME:YES
    TEAM BETS - BRANDON JONES FOR BOSMAN - 1 point each
    Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? No ME:YES
    Will a Red Dead game announced in a trailer using a modern licensed song? No ME:NO
    FINAL BETS 4 POINTS

**MY FINAL BET: Sony reveals a brand new Wild Arms game! Cel shaded and looks like a mix between cowboy bebop and Trigun! **

#Team Kyle
    #Team Kyle!

• This post is deleted!

• I want to see a puppet show.

• #TEAMBOSMAN #TEAMHUBERISFULLOFCRYBABIES

• Posting my bets for posterity.

Across all press conferences, how many dogs? 5
    How many times will Crash bandicoot jump? 6

Will Zelda Have A Female Lead? Yes
    Will Kindom Hearts Unveil a Pixar World? Yes

Will a Kickstarter campaign be announced at any press conference? No
    Will Hideo Kojima reveal himself? Yes

How many seconds will Shawn Layden hold his hands together during the Sony press conference? (Any finger to finger contact) 60
    How many times will we hear the word amazing at the XBox conference? 5

Will Michael Damiani pre-order Final Fantasy 7 Remake? No
    Will Sonic the Hedgehog appear in the Sony or Microsoft press conferences? Yes

Will we see an actual kraken in the Sea of Thieves presentation? No
    Will the Evil Within 2 have black bars? No

BOSMAN ASKS : Kratos will have 20 confirmed kills in the Playstation conference - Over
    HUBER ASKS: Bethesda will dedicate 5:15 to The Elder Scrolls: Legends - Under

Will there be a trailer for the next Halo game, not including Halo Wars 2? No
    Will Knack rise again? No

Will EA bring a female athlete onto the stage? No
    Will a Red Dead game announced in a trailer using a modern licensed song? Yes

FINAL BET:

Konami will re-release the PS2 versions of Silent Hill 2 and 3 on PS4 with the same treatment as Star Wars Bounty Hunter game (upresed with stable frame rate and trophies)

• I'm rooting for Huber!

• Global Moderator

The Bosman stake is far too good for me to want Huber to win. I need that show.