Quasi-Official Game Screenshot Thread

• @Minamik So serious...

• @Sazime I imagine that photograph was taken at the funeral for Miiverse. :p

• I don't usually take screen shots. Mainly because most of the games I've ever wanted to screenshot have been on consoles that don't let you take screenshots, but I decided to take a few recently, so here's what I got.

From A Hat In Time:

These are some shots I took from the top of the big tree in Subcon Forest. It took me so many tries to get to the top of the dang thing. It's challenging on it's own but my controller kept de-connecting and re-connecting every 15 seconds while I was trying to do it. I finally did make it to the top though, so I bumped up the graphics settings (I play on High Performance settings since my computer is weaker than weak) and took a few pictures.
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Additionally the first screenshot of A Hat In Time that I ever took, and the only one I have from pre-release. I took this the day that the beta was released so that I could tweet at the official twitter and spawned my first ever twitter interaction (with the devs and the Conductor's VO). I find that interaction even cooler now knowing that the voice actor for the Conductor is the same as the Protagonist from Persona 5.
    alt text

This is the Tweet that started it all:

• Driveclub

alt text

Horizon Zero Dawn

alt text
    alt text

• Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Where's a haystack when you need one?
    alt text

Fuck, even in the present there are annoying bards of a sort.
    alt text

Admiring the wildlife
    alt text

• Uncharted: The Lost Legacy PS4

alt text

alt text

• Destiny 2 is looking great in 21:9.

alt text

• 0_1509000392876_gw006.jpg

You'd figure I would at least get some sort of damage reflect with this many spikes on me. Good ol' Guild Wars 2

• OASIS IN A SINGED LAND

Is this a mirage or a chance to fulfill my mission?

• Super Mario Odyssey

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• @dramaticslowmo Second one's giving me real "Persona 5 loading screen" vibes.

• alt text

Felt odd seeing the new kid actually smiling.

• GT Sport Scapes

alt text

alt text

• One of my new favorite screencaptures to admire are the well-timed PSN Trophy Achievements. Check out these 2 that I think looked pretty awesome.

DOOM I needed 50 Headshots to complete the 'IDKFA' Trophy, and got the final three headshots captured on screen
    alt text

Call of Duty WWII This one, needed to shoot down 12 enemy planes on my own for the 'Flyboy' Trophy
    alt text

Also, this is officially my first post on this forum, and Im really loving this forum. If you like more of these Trophy Screencaptures, I have more on my twitter @DOOM_BFG

• Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) The beginning of the tale of That's Rad.
    alt text

• This thread has got be revived, would love to see more fun and/or beautiful stuff here!
    Anyway, here's mine from Bound Shattered Kingdom. It feels natural to take photos in this game, such a fantastic art style.

1_1522342984752_Bound_ Shattered Kingdom_20180330003622_compressed.jpg

0_1522342984752_Bound_ Shattered Kingdom_20180324210133_compressed.jpg

• Here's some fun accidental ones i found.
    Uncharted Drake's Fortune. That blood looks straight out from the original Doom!
    1_1522416730672_Uncharted_ The Nathan Drake Collection™_20170702093135_compressed.jpg

Mass Effect Andromeda. Yuck.
    0_1522416730672_Mass Effect™_ Andromeda_20170621161304_compressed.jpg

• Oh man, I got some new stuff, so here's one... because somber tapestry and all that...

Scorn

• Started playing Far Cry 5, a hour in and broke the game already lol. If anyone guesses how i managed these two glitches, i'll give some kudos for ya!

1_1522927301086_Far Cry® 5_20180405190803.jpg

0_1522927301086_Far Cry® 5_20180405190147.jpg

• This game is just so pretty, and I'm really hoping we get more of it soon. Practically done everything I can in the game. Just a grind to achievements, at this point.

Ni No Kuni 2, I don't think there's really any spoilers here, but I know how some of you feel about such things.

alt text