Thank You!

• admin

Thanks to all our patrons for the sudden overnight push to get us to our $50K goal! As with every step of this journey, it's an overwhelming show of support that we can't even begin to grasp. There's still much more for us to plan, but be on the lookout for more information soon. -Bloodworth

• Wow that's crazy, I remember checking a couple days ago and you were slightly above 48k, how did that happen? Was it a concerted move by several patrons to raise their pledge or a coincidence?

Awesome news, let's hope it stays there! Congratulations!

• admin

@axel One person gave a big push, and several others jumped in to put it over the edge. Definitely need to keep growing patrons to maintain long term.

• Hope it lasts for months, congrats Blood. We couldn't have done it without you.

• That's crazy. I went to bed around 12:30am ET and woke up at 8:30am ET and EZA is at the $50k goal. This is amazing! I've wanted EZA to have the studio since the get-go. Especially since they knocked most the goals out of the park on the launch.

@Bloodworth what is the most efficient way of passing along suggestions to the EZA team? I'd like to share the set of another podcast I love called The Nine Club which has what I believe to be the best set and camera setup I've seen on YouTube.

It does a good job of making the set feel cozy and intimate. There are neon lights in the BG, a shelf filled with decorations. I think a lot of the staples of the garage can carry over. It may not suit the needs of EZA but it can be some good visual reference and inspiration.

Youtube Video

I don't have Twitter, but I'll sign up to send this along to anybody. I know it's jumping the gun so I can hold off on suggestions until the team regroups and asks for them.

Thanks!

• Global Moderator

@dipset Creating a topic in comments and feedback or leaving a question in Cup of Jones is probably the best approaches.

• Created a topic in General Discussion without seeing this thread, but I'll repeat the sentiment:

Congratulations EZA!!!

• While I would say that congratulations are in order, I worry the Allies might jump the gun. The way I see it, they need to wait a solid 5 months to make sure the money is steady. This happens a lot during E3 (not 50k specifically), where they get a lot of money but gradually lose it. I don't mean to sound like a downer, I just want to make sure they don't bite off more than they can chew.

• @capnbobamous said:

I worry the Allies might jump the gun. The way I see it, they need to wait a solid 5 months to make sure the money is steady.

They've talked multiple times about needing to hit that goal consecutively for months before the Studio would actually happen just for that reason, so I don't think you need to worry about that.

• @mbun Ok that's good to hear. Thanks for clearing that up.

• @capnbobamous Brandon has also stated a couple of times that it's not like they can't afford the Studio at $49k. It's been set out so that they can fluctuate under by a reasonable margin and still afford the Studio. They'd definitely investigate why it suddenly went down and work to correct that, but it's not something I think anyone needs to worry about. I think Brandon and Amanda have their heads screwed on pretty tightly when it comes to EZA's cashflow.

• Obviously not everyone watches Cup of Jones, but he has talked about it quite a bit. I have full confidence that he isn't jumping the gun on the studio. But also we're at 51K already. It's obvious that the surge has gotten people excited to up their pledges. So it might well be somewhat inflated. I'm sure the guys well look extra closely at the numbers in july and august. My fear is that the people who got excited might go back to their original pledge and there will be a higher than usual drop. But regardless, huge, huge moment. I'm absolutely optimistic that the guys will be out of the garage by the end of the year.

• Global Moderator

He discussed it here if anyone is interested

Twitch - Jones on the 50k milestone

• It's the beginning of the month and the number shows at just under $49K. We still have a little over two days left to wait, but I thought I would point this out.

• admin

@brannox Be sure to read my post from Friday. There hasn't been any time for the numbers to stabilize yet.
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/about-1st-of-19754748

• @bloodworth Yes sir, I did. As I stated above, we still have two days to wait it out. I just felt compelled. Thank you for the response! (At the time of this response, the number is over $49K).

I hope you're having a great vacation!