The Easy Allies Desire Index

• Easy Allies Podcast #117 introduced us to the Easy Allies Desire Index. It's a living list that will be updated more or less regularly with games according to their desirability among the guys. This is the place to keep track of the Desire Index.

The current Easy Allies Desire Index:

1. Resident Evil 2 (2019)
    2. The Last of Us Part II
    3. Kingdom Hearts III
    4. Red Dead Redemption 2
    5. Cyberpunk 2077
    6. Spider-Man
    7. Death Stranding
    8. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    9. Ghost of Tsushima
    10. Dragon Quest XI
    11. Devil May Cry 5
    12. Control
    13. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    14. Dreams
    15. Hitman 2
    16. Forza Horizon 4
    17. Anthem
    18. Halo Infinite
    19. Fallout 76
    20. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    21. Skull & Bones
    22. Darksiders III
    23. Gears 5
    24. The Elder Scrolls VI
    25. Babylon's Fall
    26. Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
    27. Team Sonic Racing
    28. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
    29. Crackdown 3

Latest update: Podcast #124

• I would love if they could get a magnetic board similar to what Top Gear had for their Celebrities in a moderately priced car segment, where they could easily see where the games are on the index and move them around with ease.

• Not to hijack the thread, but how about we each post our own personal Desire index here too? And possibly update our posts whenever it changes?

• @axel It might be easier to create a thread for our own indexes. That will keep this easier to read for when the Allies update their official Desire Index.

• @Inustar That would be extremely cool. :) Those kind of magnetic name tags for games would work really well. Maybe in the studio then? We could mention this for Cup of Jones at some point.

@Axel Hmmm hmmm. I thought about this, but maybe a sister thread would be better after all? I'm not sure how much discussion this will generate, but I'd rather have this as a place for only this "official" Index.

But that's a good idea! You're welcome to create a topic for our own Indexes. I'd take part in it for sure.

• @sentinel-beach if I had more creativity, I'd totally figure this out, but if anyone gets the chance to mention this on Cup of Jones, or to Bosman, feel free. If they get that Studio, it could be a cool thing to have there.

• I think maybe the Coolness wall would be a little better. That would then allow for fans to be at the same level of desire if really necessary.

• I'd love to see the desire index become a huge list of every game that gets covered on the show but yeah without some visual representation it's going to be unmanageable.

• Technically you could make a giant list if you keep track of every game that gets bumped off

• @Sentinel-Beach Awesome thread idea! And I'm in agreement with @Axel and @Inustar on this one.

Kind of like an ever living personal and Communal Selective Creation.... ;-)

• Global Moderator

@Brannox This is a great idea! I would personally keep this thread to be only for the Podcast, then do a sister thread were people can post their version, just to keep it clutter free? :)

• The Desire Index has been updated, there are now 17 games.

• I kinda wish that Kyle would also take part in this, but he likes to stay out of it because of his host position. Still, he did at least comment some of these calling their current spots bonkers etc. :)

• Everybody shut up, Smash is offensively low on this list.

• @Sentinel-Beach Thanks for keeping this list updated every week. As someone who doesn't have time to watch/listen to the podcast right away each week (even for days sometimes), I like being able to see the index right away so I can follow and be part of the conversations on the forum. Along these same lines, I'd personally find it useful if you would also list or signify which games were "new additions" each week. Perhaps you could put those entries in bold/italics? Or just simply state the newcomers separately below the list somewhere? This was even mentioned as being a convenient service in the other thread:

@bard91 said in YOUR Desire Index:

somebody should really say which are the new games instead of having people go through others lists, so I guess I'll do it now

Ghost of Tsushima
    Dragon Quest XI
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
    Gears 5
    Spider-Man

• Updated the Desire Index with the five newest games, the total number now being 22.

@chocobop I try and watch the podcast pretty much immediately as it becomes public, within the first few hours. And that's a good idea, to mention the latest additions separately. I'll do that in the future in this update post.

• I totally agree on the need for a physical representation at this point, even if it was just a cheap cork board set up next to Kyle with sticky notes. At least then everybody could visualize the index in real time. Major props to Kyle on managing it as well as he has without an actual board so far though, I just feel like it's only going to get harder to do.

• The Desire Index has been updated with three new games:

• Darksiders III
    • Forza Horizon 4
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I also changed the titles of a couple of games a bit after Kyle.

• Three more games added to the index:

Death Stranding, Dreams, and Crackdown 3

• I updated the index again. Three new games, as stated above.

This time the rearranging was a bit tricky because Kyle didn't read the list out loud entirely. The last six games swapped places during that Crackdown 3 conversation, so I actually had to listen to it again to keep track of what was happening. I'm quite sure the index is correct now.