The Easy Allies Desire Index

• Updated the Desire Index with the five newest games, the total number now being 22.

@chocobop I try and watch the podcast pretty much immediately as it becomes public, within the first few hours. And that's a good idea, to mention the latest additions separately. I'll do that in the future in this update post.

• I totally agree on the need for a physical representation at this point, even if it was just a cheap cork board set up next to Kyle with sticky notes. At least then everybody could visualize the index in real time. Major props to Kyle on managing it as well as he has without an actual board so far though, I just feel like it's only going to get harder to do.

• The Desire Index has been updated with three new games:

• Darksiders III
    • Forza Horizon 4
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I also changed the titles of a couple of games a bit after Kyle.

• Three more games added to the index:

Death Stranding, Dreams, and Crackdown 3

• I updated the index again. Three new games, as stated above.

This time the rearranging was a bit tricky because Kyle didn't read the list out loud entirely. The last six games swapped places during that Crackdown 3 conversation, so I actually had to listen to it again to keep track of what was happening. I'm quite sure the index is correct now.

• @inflorescence said in The Easy Allies Desire Index:

Everybody shut up, Smash is offensively low on this list.

Yeah, NOW how do you guys feel about Smash being #13?

• After a few weeks pause the Allies returned briefly to the Desire Index and added one game to it, Hitman 2. Also, Kingdom Hearts III got dropped to #3.

• The final word can be a powerful tool, as witnessed in #125. Sekiro moves up.

• In a shocking turn of events, the Desire Index is now dead.

Youtube Video

• It's really frustrating to me how many new segments gets killed this year, i give recruit me 3 more weeks.

In the plus side the pokemon company can now focus on the core RPG we were promised.

• @a7x458 Unlike WWE , Kyle knows when to retire a good idea before everyone gets tired of it ;)

• @a7x458 I think he just wants to keep things fresh. Because of that desire, we got a whole extra show "And For That Reason..." plus I'm sure it helps if someone is tired of a certain segment - I know the desire index wasn't super popular. I lovelovelove the recruiting section but like all good things, it has to end sometime.

• 2018 Desire Index was killed last fall, I'll archive its last form to this post.

1. Resident Evil 2 (2019)
    2. The Last of Us Part II
    3. Kingdom Hearts III
    4. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    5. Red Dead Redemption 2
    6. Cyberpunk 2077
    7. Spider-Man
    8. Death Stranding
    9. Ghost of Tsushima
    10. Dragon Quest XI
    11. Devil May Cry 5
    12. Control
    13. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    14. Dreams
    15. Hitman 2
    16. Forza Horizon 4
    17. Anthem
    18. Halo Infinite
    19. Fallout 76
    20. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    21. Skull & Bones
    22. Darksiders III
    23. Gears 5
    24. The Elder Scrolls VI
    25. Babylon's Fall
    26. Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
    27. Team Sonic Racing
    28. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
    29. Crackdown 3

• Kyle resurrected the Desire Index for this year, it's now basically the opening segment of the EZA Podcast. Two games were added to start the ranking. I've updated the opening post, it's alive again!

• Hype! Guessing this is temporary, like before. The Kill your Babies segment for this index is potentially harrowing, there's lots of games coming up that I dont want to see die, lol.