YOUR Desire Index

• @axel I thought so too, but the primary reason is solely on my end and is happening right this second! Trying to update the list with averages in real time is a hassle (BUT WORTH IT!!!) and if everyone throws their own games in, it will be a mess to keep track of.

By staggering the games, it allows me to add in segments. Trust me, there are several games I'm anticipating NOT on the OG Desire Index, but I want to wait until they are discussed on the podcast. In the event the podcast DOESN'T go over the Index, I think at that point we'll have to. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Back to calculating!

• Master Index has its first update! Also, there was a two way and a three way tie! In order to determine a tie-breaker, priority was given to the highest overall desire. This is why Smash is above Skull and Bones and why Halo beat out Babylon's Fall who edged Fallout 76 at time of writing.

• I don't watch EZA Podcast and therefore have no place here.

• @musou-tensei Yes, from Most to Least is how it works, as it helps me average out the whole list. Which is why all ten are needed. If it helps, try to think about it like this: List the four games in the order you want them at the top, then with the remaining, go game by game you have more and more dislike for until you fill out the ten. Once you have your list posted, I'll average it into the Master Index.

• My Desire Index (5th edition):

The Last of Us Part II
    Ghosts of Tsushima
    Red Dead Redemption II
    Spider-Man
    Dragon Quest XI
    Fallout 76
    Control
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Dreams
    Death Stranding
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    Devil May Cry V
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Darksiders III
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Anthem
    Halo: Infinite
    Babylon's Fall
    Forza Horizon 4
    Sonic Team Racing
    Crackdown 3
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Gears 5
    Skull & Bones
    Call of Duty Black Ops IIII
    Pokemon Let's Go Eevie & Pikachu

• And the Master Index has its second update. The Last of Us Part II passed Kingdom Hearts III and Resident Evil 2 Remake passed Skull & Bones, both by the slimmest of margins. But Fallout 76 had the biggest movement, jumping from last to 6th. Sonic Team Racing and Halo: Infinite are still tied, but STR had a higher desire.

• I don't watch EZA Podcast and therefore have no place here.

• After the third update, Kingdom Hearts III was able to pull back ahead of The Last of Us Part II. Resident Evil 2 Remake tied with Smash, but takes precedent with the higher desire. Babylon's Fall pulled a Fallout 76 and went from last to sixth. Babylon's Fall, Skull & Bones and Sonic Team Racing all tied, but BF got the higher desire while I had to go to a THIRD tiebreaker to put Skull and Bones over Sonic Team Racing. And all three of those just barely are ahead of Fallout 76 at time of this post.

• Kingdom Hearts III
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Dragon Quest XI
    Control
    Devil May Cry 5
    Babylon's Fall
    Gears of War 5
    Team Sonic Racing
    Skull & Bones
    Spider-Man
    Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    The Last of Us Part II
    Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Anthem
    Fallout 76

• After the fourth update, I'm starting to notice some patterns. First, there are no tiebreakers for this one! And Resident Evil 2 Remake surpassed The Last of Us Part II, which is the MOST polarizing game. You either love it or hate it. Smash, Babylon's Fall, Sonic Team Racing (which switched positions with...), and Skull & Bones are all separated by less than a single point. It's so close, Babylon's Fall is only ahead of Sonic Team Racing by 0.1. And Halo and Fallout are becoming the perennial bottom dwellers, with Halo getting out of last, but only just.

• Cyberpunk 2077
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Devil May Cry V
    Control
    Anthem
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Last of Us Part II
    Sekiro
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    Elder Scrolls VI
    Skull & Bones
    Fallout 76
    Let's go Pikachu
    Babylon's Fall
    Halo Infinite
    Team Sonic Racing

• Update number five saw very little change. Skull & Bones jumped Sonic Team Racing to tie with Babylon's Fall, but BF has a higher desire so it remains ahead. The ONLY other change was at the bottom, as Fallout and Halo swapped spots. Also, it's become clear CyberPunk is the most consistent entry. And if not for one list, so would Fallout.

• Updated 9/15

Cyberpunk 2077
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Dreams
    Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Judge Eyes
    Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
    Hitman 2
    Doom Eternal
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Last of Us Part II
    Skull and bones
    Control
    Sekiro
    Catherine Full Body
    Soul Calibur VI
    Persona 5 Dancing Star Night
    Shin Yakuza
    The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan
    System Shock
    Beyond Good and Evil 2
    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
    Devil May Cry 5
    Death Stranding
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    The Sinking City
    In the Valley of Gods
    Babylon's Fall
    Shenmue 3
    Biomutant
    WiLD

• Cyberpunk 2077
    The Last of Us Part II
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Spider-Man
    Control
    Death Stranding
    Dreams
    Devil May Cry 5
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Dragon Quest XI
    Darksiders III
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Sonic Team Racing
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Fallout 76
    Babylon's Fall
    Skull & Bones
    Gears 5
    Crackdown 3
    Forza Horizon 4
    Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu
    Anthem

• The most correct desire index (being mine):

Spider-Man
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Fallout 76
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Last of Us Part II
    Red Dead Redemption II
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Dreams
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Devil May Cry V
    Control
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Forza Horizon 4
    Dragon Quest XI
    Sonic Team Racing
    Skull & Bones
    Death Stranding
    Gears 5
    Babylon's Fall
    Darksiders III
    Pokemon Let's Go Eevee & Pikachu
    Crackdown 3
    Anthem

• Ghost of Tsushima
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Spider-man
    Cyberpunk 2077
    The Last of Us Part II
    Fallout 76
    Dreams
    Death Stranding
    Control
    Kingdom Hearts III
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Forza Horizon 4
    Devil May Cry 5
    Skull & Bones
    Halo Infinite
    Dragon Quest XI
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Anthem
    Babylon's Fall
    Sonic Team Racing
    Crackdown 3
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
    Darksiders 3
    Pokemon: Let's Go
    Gears 5

• I stepped away for a while so please give me some time to make the sixth update....

EDIT: Alright! Sixth update calculated. With CyberPunk having more top desires than anything else, it's so far ahead in comfort. Also, Babylon's Fall is the third LEAST desired game on five separate lists, the most at any one spot.

While there wasn't movement in the top four, The Last of Us Part II pulled to just 0.1 behind Resident Evil 2 Remake

Skull & Bones jumping over Smash probably was the biggest surprise from the most recent iteration, with only being ahead 0.3.

Fallout 76 was able to get out from next to last with respectable showings.

Sonic Team Racing is ahead of Babylon's Fall at the time of this post by only 0.1.

A loooooooooot of people REALLY don't like Halo. X-D

• @brannox So just to clarify, if next week the Allies talk about new games on the Podcast, will the Index grow to a list of 20, or will they replace half of the current list by new games? Not sure if that's been said explicitly.

I'm really struggling to rank games like Halo which I sorta desire but know I'll never play since I don't have an Xbox One...

• @axel Basically, it all depends on what the Allies do. IF they bring up another ten games, then we'll have to go and include, NOT replace, those games into our original posts. I'll have to reaverage everything, but I don't mind it. On the other hand, if the Allies completely pass, then I guess we'll have to incorporate all the games we want added IN ADDITION to the list we already have.

For example, of the Desire Index, there are only four games I actually desire. The other six I ranked in likelihood I could be swayed to play them. I have 12 other games I desire, so if the second scenario happens, then I'll add said games to bring my list count to 22, and incorporate them into my list (Spoilers, a lot of them will fit between Halo and CyberPunk).

The second scenario has a LOT more variation possibilities, and as a result could lead to many games not getting votes. Meaning I, personally, would not have "desired" any of the second half of my list. I hope the Allies keep it going for I hope at least one more week, because it introduces games I otherwise would not have placed.

I hope that cleared up any confusion. If you or anyone else has any other feedback, please let me know!

• Cyberpunk 2077
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Spider-Man
    The Last of Us Part II
    Skull & Bones
    Gears 5
    Devil May Cry V
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee
    Red Dead Redemption II
    Darksiders 3