31. Hellpoint
    32. Anthem
    33. Halo: Infinite
    34. My Friend Pedro
    35. UnDungeon
    36. Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    37. Trials Rising
    38. Darksiders 3

Small update. Starlink and Soul Calibur are out (well tomorrow for the latter as of writing) and I decided to swap Shin Yakuza for Project Judge since it seems a far more tangible product at this point.

• Soul Calibur VI (57th overall with two desires, the higher of which was 12th) is now out and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Happy Red Dead Day! Normally, I wait until I wake (or find free time) on release days to update, but with today, I decided to go ahead and update when a couple time zones are right at the cusp.

Red Dead Redemption II, the second most desired game finishing with 15 total desires, (the highest of which two people had it as their second overall)
    My Hero’s One Justice (59th overall with two desires, the higher of which was 14th)
    Castlevania: Requiem (89th overall with one desire at 22nd most desired)

They are now out and as such have been stricken from the Master Index. Have fun exploring the West to all those who have been eager to get their hands on it!

• Small update, just to remove games than has been released.

1. Cyberpunk 2077
    2. The Last of Us Part II
    3. Ghosts of Tsushima
    4. Ace Combat 7
    5. Shenmue 3
    6. Control
    7. Battlefield V
    8. Death Stranding
    9. Fallout 76
    10. Days Gone
    11. Rage 2
    12. Dreams
    13. Hitman 2
    14. Doom Eternal
    15. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    16. Tetris Effect
    17. Devil May Cry V
    18. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    19. Onimusha: Warlords
    20. Kingdom Hearts 3
    21. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    22. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

• Added the MediEvil remake(?).

@bam541 said in YOUR Desire Index:

1. Cyberpunk 2077
    3. Ghosts of Tsushima
    4. Ace Combat 7
    5. Shenmue 3
    6. Control
    7. Battlefield V
    8. Death Stranding
    9. Fallout 76
    10. Days Gone
    11. Rage 2
    12. Dreams
    13. Hitman 2
    14. Doom Eternal
    15. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    16. Tetris Effect
    17. Devil May Cry V
    18. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    19. Onimusha: Warlords
    20. Kingdom Hearts 3
    21. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    22. MediEvil PS4
    23. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

• Taiko No Tatsujin: Drum N' Fun (52nd overall with two desires, the highest of which was seventh overall) is now out and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Tetris Effect at 60th overall with two desires, the highest of which was 16th, is now out and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

This now means the Index is at 100 games exactly.

• Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (16th overall with eight total desires, one of which had it as the most desired game)

Hitman 2 (22nd overall with five total desires, the highest of which had it as the second most desired game)

Both are now out and as such have been stricken from the Master Index.

• The 12th most desired game, Fallout 76 (nine total desires with the highest being fourth overall) is now available and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Small update, removed games that has been released and bumped DMC V up

@bam541 said in YOUR Desire Index:

1. Cyberpunk 2077
    3. Ghosts of Tsushima
    4. Ace Combat 7
    5. Shenmue 3
    6. Control
    7. Battlefield V
    8. Death Stranding
    9. Days Gone
    10. Devil May Cry V
    11. Rage 2
    12. Dreams
    13. Doom Eternal
    14. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    15. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    16. Onimusha: Warlords
    17. Kingdom Hearts 3
    18. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    19. MediEvil PS4
    20. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

• Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu (22nd overall with fives desires, the highest of which is 10th) is now out and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Battlefield V (47th overall with two desires, the highest of which was seventh) is now out and has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Darksiders III (16th most desired game with six total desires, the highest of which was 10th) is now out and as such has been stricken from the Master Index.

• Persona Q 2 (56th most desired with only desire, but it being third highest) is now out and has been stricken from the Master Index.

• The only thing that really interests me that is close to being realistic is Anthem, and i hope it's good

• Today is a BIG release date! The most subtractions from the Master Index in quite some time. Just Cause 4 was not on the Index, so it doesn't have a place or number of desires, but the following games do (Or did) and because they are out today, have been stricken from the Master Index.

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight (27th overall with four desires, the highest of which is 13th)
    Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (37th overall with three desires, the highest of which is 13th)
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (50th overall with two desires, the higher of which is 14th)
    Override (83rd overall with one desire of 27th overall)

• I think we should make a 2019 Desire Index

• @iboshow With the exception of about three or four remaining games, the above Index IS a 2019 one.

• @brannox I meant a refresh

• @iboshow As in a new thread? There probably would be anywhere from 10-40 games from the current list missing, but more importantly, do you think half of those who contributed would do so again?

Don't get me wrong, I'm down to do it again, it's just outside of curating the list, this thread practically has no life (Of which I expected by this point), and I don't see the incentive for others to redo it. Although, if I'm wrong, I would love to be proven so!

I DO have a plan for this thread to permanently sunset it, but it needs to be around the end of March for that to work, so I was going to keep with it until then.