13.) Death Stranding
    14.) Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
    15.) Man of Medan
    16.) Onimusha: Warlords
    17.) Dreams
    18.) Metro Exodus
    19.) Nioh 2
    20.) Days Gone

Updated my list after some releases and moved Onimusha down after hearing the recent news. I added Granblue, Tales of Vesperia and Man of Medan.

• I haven't updated my list here for months, there was that one point when something happened, don't even remember what. It would be much clearer for me to do a new list during the holidays or something. Now that 2019 is beginning in a few weeks.

• @axel said in YOUR Desire Index:

I think those threads have more value when they represent a snapshot of a moment in time, rather than be a continuous thing.

I agree 100%. I like the idea of the desire index being a time capsule of how the community felt at a specific moment. An evolving index does of course have the benefit of allowing everyone to respond to new trailers, info and so on, but in practice it felt like the excitement for the index died down over time, making it is less productive to that end.

Supposing for the moment that it is going to become a tradition to make a new desire index thread representing "a snapshot in time" each year, then I think that time should be something like a week or so after E3, as E3 is the time of the year in which we're blasted with the highest concentration of new trailers. That gets everyone excited (improving thread participation) and it's also probably the time of the year when there is the highest quantity of "revealed, but not released" games to make lists out of.

• I think going forward we should update the index every 3 months and the combined index updated 2 weeks after

• The Last of Us Part II
    Death Stranding
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    Ghost of Tsushima
    Pokemon for Switch
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses
    Final Metroid Prime 4
    Fantasy VII: Remake
    Control
    Beyond Good & Evil 2
    Dreams
    Anthem

• Ashen's launch trailer was just posted via Wario64 and it's out TODAY. Shadow Drop LEAK makes this an instant strike from the Master Index. It finishes at 79th overall with only one desire and that being 22nd highest.

• Updated my list, removed games that has been released and also added new stuff from The Game Awards 2018.

@bam541 said in YOUR Desire Index:

1. Cyberpunk 2077
    2. The Last of Us Part II
    3. Ghosts of Tsushima
    4. Ace Combat 7
    5. Shenmue 3
    6. Control
    7. Death Stranding
    8. The Other Worlds
    9. Days Gone
    10. Devil May Cry V
    11. Rage 2
    12. Dreams
    13. Doom Eternal
    14. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    15. The Pathless
    16. Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
    17. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    18. Onimusha: Warlords
    19. Kingdom Hearts 3
    20. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    21. MediEvil PS4
    22. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

• I hope you all are still HYPED that Joker from Persona 5 is going to be coming to Smash, as the ninth most desired game from the Master Index is out today! The game finishes with 10 desires, and it being someone's MOST desired game!

Happy Smashing!

• Added Judgment/Judge Eyes.

@bam541 said in YOUR Desire Index:

1. Cyberpunk 2077
    2. The Last of Us Part II
    3. Ghosts of Tsushima
    4. Ace Combat 7
    5. Shenmue 3
    6. Control
    7. Death Stranding
    8. The Other Worlds
    9. Days Gone
    10. Devil May Cry V
    11. Rage 2
    12. Dreams
    13. Doom Eternal
    14. Wolfenstein Youngblood
    15. The Pathless
    16. Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled
    17. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    18. Onimusha: Warlords
    19. Judgment
    20. Kingdom Hearts 3
    21. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    22. MediEvil PS4
    23. Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

• @smoothrunes said in YOUR Desire Index:

1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    2. Resident Evil 2
    3. Devil May Cry 5
    4. DOOM Eternal
    5. Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2
    6. Mortal Kombat 11
    7. Daemon X Machina
    8. Control
    9. Cyberpunk 2077
    10. Metal Wolf Chaos XD
    11. Bayonetta 3
    12. Metroid Prime 4
    13. Nioh 2
    14. Death Stranding
    15. Judgement
    16. Code Vein
    17. Beyond Good & Evil 2
    18. Ghost of Tsushima
    19. The Last of Us Part II
    20. Onimusha: Warlords
    21. The Outer Worlds
    22. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
    23. Jump Force
    24. Carrion
    25. Starfield
    26. Babylon's Fall
    27. Rage 2
    28. Hellpoint
    29. Anthem
    30. Halo: Infinite
    31. My Friend Pedro
    32. UnDungeon
    33. Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    34. Trials Rising

Here's my post TGA/KF showcase update. Had been so long I had to get rid of quite a few released games. No real shakers or movers besides Judgement (formerly Project Judge) getting a boost due to being confirmed for a (relatively) soon Western release. Outer Worlds and MUA3 have been added to the list.

• @hidz said in YOUR Desire Index:

1.) Resident Evil 2
    2.) Devil May Cry 5
    3.) Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    4.) Cyberpunk 2077
    5.) Shenmue 3
    6.) DOOM Eternal
    7.) Judgment
    8.) Ghost of Tsushima
    9.) Kingdom Hearts 3
    10.) Granblue Fantasy Project Re:Link
    11.) The Outer Worlds
    12.) Final Fantasy VII Remake
    13.) The Last of Us Part 2
    14.) Death Stranding
    15.) Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
    16.) Man of Medan
    17.) Onimusha: Warlords
    18.) Dreams
    19.) Metro Exodus
    20.) Nioh 2

Update: The Outer Worlds in, Days Gone out

• Earth Defense Force 5 (89th overall with one desire, and that being 29th highest) is now out and has been struck from the Master Index.

• Gris (80th overall with one desire and it being 21st highest) is now out and have been stricken from the Master Index.

• @brannox Correction: Dragon Marked for Death has been delayed to January 31st, 2019 (I know cause I'm the only one who desires it ;))

• @axel Thanks so much for the correction! When the list was super huge, I was really concerned about all those that have one desire and not many have heard of would be prone to mistakes like this (that being, me not hearing about it because it's not "mainstream" enough).

Making the restoration now!

EDIT: Also, I've edited my above post to reflect the change as well.

• @brannox No problem, thanks for maintaining the list!

• First an Index update, then a thread update!

After the surprise news last week the long awaited Below would be released today, the 82nd overall desired game (that had one desire having it 23rd) is now off the Master Index.

Now, as I said a few posts above, we've come to the last game on the Index to be released in 2018. As promised, below is a strawpoll to determine how we'll continue

Choice 1: If you vote "Keep Going" I'm going to keep curating this thread as I have been, taking games off as they release, until about the end of March. At which point I'm looking to permanently end this thread, and not make another in its place

Choice 2: If you vote "Refresh!" I'll go ahead and end the list now and create a new 2019 Desire Index. Please note, the thread will be ONLY for games that have been either confirmed or discussed for 2019 release. So even though CyberPunk, The Last of Us Part II, and Ghost of Tsushima are just some of the most highly anticipated games we've got on the Master Index, they and others wouldn't qualify, as no one has officially given a release window for them.

Also, there are a couple of additional things to keep in mind: Regardless of how the vote goes one way or another, if very few people vote, then I'm defaulting to choice 1. I'm doing this because it will let me know not enough people will care about the outcome of an anticipated list of any kind, so going through another thread wouldn't be worth it. In addition, I'm giving it 24 hours before I'm calling the vote. If enough people DO vote AND "Refresh!" wins out, then I'll have the thread created and hopefully will have it in somewhat of a quasi-final state before the year is out.

SO! If you wish, make your choice: Let the thread run its course, or start over again

https://strawpoll.com/ak42z6xr

• So is option 2 the only way to ensure this thread (in concept) lives on past March of next year?

• @smoothrunes In regards to me curating it, yes, because by scrapping this current Index and creating a new one, I'm honor bound to uphold it until December 31, 2019. If not enough people care about it, the time between release dates for the currently remaining games becomes longer and longer and coming back into the thread once a month doesn't sound appealing.

So with much of Q1 games being out and very few confirmed release dates for just a few games remaining over the course of the year, keeping the thread alive (from my end), just doesn't feel worth it.

HOWEVER, this should NOT dissuade anyone from creating their own Desire Index or Anticipated thread.

• Alright, I'm calling the vote.

With five people participating, I feel that's just barely enough to warrant to go through with the results. And with a 4-1 split, we're doing a refresh.

So here's how it's going to work:

I'm going to create two threads. The first sends this one out in style and the second will be a 2019 Desire Index. Each will have more information as to their nature. As for this thread, with over 500 posts and close to 21,000 views, I would like to ask a mod if it's acceptable to move it to the Hall of Fame? If not, that's totally fine (especially when I'm not sure what qualifies a thread for the HOF), but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

So, since this should be the last post (if not one of the last), a heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed to it and I hope you'll participate in the others (starting on those now)!