YOUR Desire Index

• @brannox SEVEN?! Holy hell.

• @bam541 The first batch was ten. And there are some.... surprising omissions. There will be at least a third edition.

• @brannox Omissions as in a game is not added on the list?

• @bam541 As in there are some big names they didn't get to.... yet.

• Kyle did say last week that this would be an ongoing process, so it's not that surprising. Expected, really, and exciting of course. A living list, as I said in the other thread.

And one can be a $1 dollar Patron and still have to wait for Fridays with the podcast. :)

• @sentinel-beach To your first point, I must've completely forgot about that, so thank you for the correction! And for the second, another overlook on my part as well, and a thank you for reminding me of that as well!

• Cyberpunk 2077
    The Last of Us Part II
    Skull & Bones
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Fallout 76
    Halo: Infinite
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Babylon's Fall
    Team Sonic Racing
    Kingdom Hearts III

• After a whole day of inactivity, the 14th update brings with it some changes:

Smash ties itself with Kingdom Hearts III, but takes precedent because one more person has it as their second most desired game. Now fifth, KH III is at its lowest ranking yet.

Skull & Bones pulls back ahead of Babylon's Fall, but the difference between those two and Halo: Infinite is just 0.2, the same difference Skull & Bones trails Fallout 76 by.

REMINDER: With the podcast going live for all at some point today, I'm incorporating the new games into the index tomorrow, so make sure to update your posts and leave a new one saying as much to have your desires recorded!

• Updated my list with the newest games added in the index. I just wanna say for my bottom pick... it is going to remain my bottom pick, even if something awful like a new Bubsy game gets announced. I've never felt so disinterested towards a new release.

• Updated my list too. Point out if I forgot any game please. It would not be intentional.

• I'm saving the bottom of my list for Command and Conquer mobile

• @Brannox Could you add the "official" EZA desire index to your first post, in addition to the "forum list" ? Two reasons:

1. It makes it easy to compare to two, and there could be some interesting trends/patterns.
    2. It makes it easier for people to construct and update their own lists (especially the first people to update or new people who want to jump in long after this thread has started), since people won't have to remember "which games were added during the last episode again?". Having the official EZA list posted somewhere after the podcast goes live provides a very convenient reference for which basket of games we're asking people to rank and update. (Note how if we're going to be generally waiting until Saturdays to start updating the "forum list", there will be a period of time before the "forum list" can serve that function).

Also, some people like me don't mind updating my list before I get a chance to listen to the podcast, so I'd find it helpful for that reason :)

Final suggestion: it'd be nice if the lists in your first post were numbered, from 1 to N. Especially if these lists start growing very large, it becomes more valuable to have them plainly numbered so that it looks less like a wall of text. Thankfully the forum markdown makes this simple, all you need to do is add "1. " at the start of each line when composing your post, and the "1" gets automatically incremented to the correct number.

• Updated.

• Post updated!

• Opdated my post!

• Ooh good thread

Devil may cry 5
    Resident evil 2 remake
    Read dead redemption 2
    Dragon quest 11
    Super smash brothers ultimate
    Spiderman
    ghost of tsushima
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Death stranding
    Last of us part 2

• My Index:

1. Ghost of Tsushima
    2. Anthem
    3. Control
    4. Last of Us Part II
    5. Fallout 76
    6. The Elder Scrolls VI
    7. Dragon Quest XI
    8. Kingdom Hearts III
    9. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    10. Skull and Bones
    11. Cyberpunk 2077
    12. Devil May Cry 5
    13. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    14. Gears of War 5
    15. Spiderman
    16. Red Dead Redemption 2
    17. Super Smash Bros Ultimate
    18. Halo Infinite
    19. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
    20. Team Sonic Racing
    21. Babylon's Fall
    22. Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!

• @chocobop I guess you'd like to see the Easy Allies Desire Index precisely in this thread's opening post. There is, however, also this whole other thread for that that I've updated.
    https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/5012/the-easy-allies-desire-index

• I updated my Index here and also added numbering.

• The Last of Us Part II
    Resident Evil 2 Remake
    Cyberpunk 2077
    Sekiro
    Control
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Devil May Cry 5
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Fallout 76
    Anthem
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
    Babylon's Fall
    Skull & Bones
    Halo Infinite
    Team Sonic Racing