Control
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Kingdom Hearts III
    Devil May Cry 5
    The Elder Scrolls VI
    Fallout 76
    Anthem
    Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
    Babylon's Fall
    Skull & Bones
    Halo Infinite
    Team Sonic Racing

1. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice-it's Miyazaki's next game, has a samurai aesthetic and should play vastly different from Soulsborne titles, how could I not be at maximum hype
    2. Resident Evil 2 Remake-even as someone who has never touched the original, the OTS camera and emphasis on claustrophobic encounters is enough to have me chomping at the bit
    3. Red Dead Redemption 2-the fact that it is currently the closest release on the list (assuming no more delays) helps, but you cannot deny the pedigree of the developer and the niche market that is triple A western games. Whilst being disappointed in the main Rockstar's outings for Grand Theft Auto over the past decade or so, RDR blew me away and is up there with the classic 3D era GTAs in terms of endearment and joy
    4. Control-Not even huge into Remedy, but the premise and gameplay have me instantly hooked. I love when shooters offer the player different kinds of powers on top of a great arsenal of weapons to lay waste to your enemies
    5. Devil May Cry 5-despite my dislike of Nero as a protagonist, I'll at least have Dante and 'V' to fall back on and just hope they get an even amount of focus in the story and gameplay. Just please avoid recycled content like DMC4 and we'll be golden, Capcom
    6. Cyberpunk-despite all the rave impressions, we outside consumers have yet to get eyes on actual gameplay, so there's likely a big difference between excitement levels from both camps, but the setting and tone alone is enough to have me eager to see what this game turns into
    7. Death Stranding-ironically, I think the gameplay reveal for this dragged it down some slots. I guess I didn't know what to expect but all that walking delivery man simulator stuff has left me lukewarm when I was otherwise scorching hot after the impressive Game Awards trailer at the end of last year. It's those previous trailers as well as the pedigree of a game designer like Hideo Kojima that allows Death Stranding to still slot so high on the list despite me being hyped down post-E3
    8. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate-don't even own a Switch yet, but I can get down with some Smash whenever the time comes. A full roster with hopefully some new entrants still to come has me fairly excited even as a casual Smasher
    9. Ghost of Tsushima-it will probably end up being a solid hit and it's good to see Sucker Punch branch out to a different style of game in both setting and gameplay. Just still need more shown of the game outside of the combat to see what the rest of the game is like
    10. The Last of Us Part II-gotta be brutally honest with this one (sorry, Huber), but what's been shown thus far hasn't exactly got me pumped for the sequel to one of the best titles of last gen. I think I need to see new gameplay systems and some infected combat to be blown away, because what has been shown thus far seems like playing it pretty safe
    11. Forza Horizon 4-love me some Forza Horizon, and the fact it is taking place in my home turf is an added bonus, along with the cool new seasons feature
    12. Babylon's Fall-might know next to nothing, but in Platinum we trust for this to play like chocolate ice cream sundae
    13. Anthem-extremely lukewarm on this title at the moment. The actual flying, combat and exploration could all be solid in the final product, but I'm worried about the structure of the game if it tries to be EA's Destiny GAAS competitor
    14. Halo Infinite-sure, more Halo after all this time is nice, but I barely know anything about the premise or what it'll look like, and the last few Halos have left me feeling a little on the cold side, so this ends up here for now

From here on out, the rest are games I either don't have interest in them/they are not my cup of tea, but I will still rank them based on how I feel they leave an impression to an outsider

1. Spider-Man-should probably preface this by saying I'm not exactly what you would call a Spider-Man fan. Far from it, but even I can appreciate the effort and craftsmanship put into this title and the E3 2018 demo was such a huge step from the previous showing. This would maybe slide into the upper echelon if Insomniac suddenly revealed that Venom was a playable character, but that is probably being saved for a sequel
    2. Kingdom Hearts 3-never touched Kingdom Hearts. The dialogue and characters are certainly, ahem, interesting. Clearly isn't a tone or style that I would be into. Still, it is the long awaited grand finale of a saga and seeing stuff like Toy Story and Monsters Inc. does spark something in my cold heart
    3. Darksiders III-always appreciated Darksiders from a distance. Maybe this will be the one to hook me in, but for now, it will probably be a wait for sale type of game
    4. Skull & Bones-this earns a high spot on the lower tiers simply because it is a different game from the usual formula that Ubisoft titles have been following and is also supplying a niche genre another contender
    5. Fallout 76-man, I wish this was a proper new Fallout title, with writing duties by Obsidian because the new monsters look dope, but the whole MMO-lite thing is a deal breaker
    6. Gears 5-didn't get round to playing Gears 4 so I can't exactly be thrilled about a sequel either. The narrative could go some interesting places, I suppose
    7. Shadow of the Tomb Raider-I've just never really cared for the gritty Crystal Dynamics reboot series and I doubt this will be the one to sway me
    8. Crackdown 3-if this index had been made back in 2014, Crackdown 3 would likely be rocking a slot in the top 10. As it stands, even if this game comes out and is a solid product, too much time will have passed to not feel like it missed the window of opportunity
    9. Dragon Quest XI-not a JRPG guy and so am completely unfamiliar with the series. It sort of ranks here by default simply because I have no strong feelings one way or the other
    10. The Elder Scrolls VI-this is too far off to even begin to get excited for, plus I think the franchise has been on a steady decline in terms of RPG elements and quality
    11. Dreams-anytime a game asks of me to be creative and come up with my own fun inventions, I draw a blank, so it's a hard no from me. Sorry, Dreams
    12. Team Sonic Racing-boy, do I hate kart racers! Boy, do I not care one bit for Sonic!
    13. Pokemon Let's Go Evee/Pikachu-never cared for Pokemon and this just seems like a stopgap before the real deal next year
    14. Call of Duty Black Ops IIII-no single player campaign, no buy! Also, that season pass policy is ridiculously anti-consumer so congrats Activision, your flagship franchise can keep the bottom seat warm for now

• @sentinel-beach said in YOUR Desire Index:

@chocobop I guess you'd like to see the Easy Allies Desire Index precisely in this thread's opening post. There is, however, also this whole other thread for that that I've updated.
    https://forums.easyallies.com/topic/5012/the-easy-allies-desire-index

I didn't know about this thread, thanks!!

• Updated my desire index post. Might as well quote it too, because why not? The big passion addition for me this month was Sekiro. I'm with Brad on the way he spoke about it on the podcast, it's a game made for me. Put it directly into my veins!

1. Resident Evil 2 Remake
    2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    3. Babylon's Fall
    4. Cyberpunk 2077
    5. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
    6. Control
    7. Devil May Cry 5
    8. Halo: Infinite
    9. Kingdom Hearts III
    10. The Elder Scrolls VI
    11. Anthem
    12. The Last of Us Part II
    13. Red Dead Redemption 2
    14. Team Sonic Racing
    15. Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! & Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!
    16. Skull & Bones
    17. Fallout 76

• Ok everybody! The 2.0 update of our Desire Index is live! I had calculated averages and had notes written down ready to post, then three lists were added and I had to start over! X-)

Before getting into some observations, please keep in mind the index is indicative of all lists that have been updated ONLY. If you haven't had yours updated, PLEASE DO SO! I don't want to leave your desires out. I tried to figure out a way incorporate the lists with some sort of skew, but it was too difficult to work with.

Now onto the notes:

Resident Evil 2 Remake and The Last of Us Part II are only separated by 0.3.

The highest of the newcomers is Red Dead Redemption 2 at the overall fourth spot. It’s part of a three block of new games followed by Control and Devil May Cry 5.

DMC 5, Smash, Kingdom Hearts III, and Sekiro are all within a value range of just 1. DMC 5 is ahead of Smash by 0.3, which beats out KH III by 0.2, the same value KH III is ahead of Sekiro

Halo: Infinite is ahead of Skull & Bones by just 0.1, which is ahead The Elder Scrolls VI by 0.1.

Sonic Team Racing and Pokemon Let's Go are comfortably at the bottom.

@smoothrunes Welcome!

@NOOL11793 I noticed you had your list posted after the new batch of games were introduced. Like everyone above who HASN'T yet, if you would like your desires factored in, please update accordingly.

@Chocobop Since @Sentinel-Beach was kind enough to provide the link to the other thread, I believe that answers your first question. For the second, sure, but unless I have unanimous "It's fine; update early," I don't want to spoil it. I can't speak for others so even if I do see one or two people say, "Yeah I don't mind," that isn't indicative of everyone. For your final suggestion, just so I understand, are you requesting the Master Index be numbered, or ALL lists be numbered? If it's the former, I'll make the change once I post this. If it's the second one, that's dependent upon each person's preference (And to be honest, I think the Master Index could be the only one numbered, because you don't need to see a specific number next to an entry in an odd place. Like Resident Evil 2 Remake being at the bottom of someone's list, when it's so high on the Master Index.)

• Come on everyone, let's put EA where they belong, at the bottom! Anthem is the worst, Anthem is the worst!

• This post is deleted!

• @Chocobop Since @Sentinel-Beach was kind enough to provide the link to the other thread, I believe that answers your first question. For the second, sure, but unless I have unanimous "It's fine; update early," I don't want to spoil it. I can't speak for others so even if I do see one or two people say, "Yeah I don't mind," that isn't indicative of everyone. For your final suggestion, just so I understand, are you requesting the Master Index be numbered, or ALL lists be numbered? If it's the former, I'll make the change once I post this. If it's the second one, that's dependent upon each person's preference (And to be honest, I think the Master Index could be the only one numbered, because you don't need to see a specific number next to an entry in an odd place. Like Resident Evil 2 Remake being at the bottom of someone's list, when it's so high on the Master Index.)

To be clear on one point: I'm in favor of not spoiling anything early, especially since that seems to be the general inclination! At the time I made my previous suggestion, I was only thinking along the lines of "once the podcast goes lives for everyone on Friday, there's still a time gap where the forum list won't be updated for 24 hours or so, during which no one has a convenient way (i.e. without going by memory) to see the current basket of new games that they should be incorporating into their own index".

But I was unaware of @Sentinel-Beach 's thread when I made that comment, so I think that solves that problem. I would suggest though to link Sentinel-Beach's thread in your opening post somewhere so that other people who were unaware like me would become aware (and, again, to provide easy comparisons between the two lists).

Finally regarding formatting the forum list to include numbers, I was only suggesting this for the master forum list in your first post, not everyone's individual list (obviously that's left to one's own preferences). This is just a simple suggestion too, choose whatever formatting for the master list that looks and works best based on your own judgement, as things may change every week. Like who knows? If the list expands to something large like 50 or 100 games in the future, maybe putting a linebreak after every group of ten games in the list would pretty it up.

• Updated!
    @SabotageTheTruth sorry, but while I hate EA, it's also a Bioware game so it could never be last for me.

• I have now updated my list

• updated mine, the bottom two I would give negative points if possible

• This post is deleted!

• Super sorry for so long without an update everyone! Had a long and fun day offline with friends. 2.1 is up and with it, significant changes:

First up, Red Dead Redemption 2 jumps from fourth to second overall and it’s only ahead of Resident Evil 2 Remake and The Last of Us Part II by 0.2. Speaking of those last two, they’re tied, but RE2 has more top picks, therefore it’s higher.

Right underneath them is another tie, between Kingdom Hearts III and Control. KH III wins out for having one top desire (I wonder who that could’ve been…) KH III also is a big benefactor in this update jumping an incredible (relatively speaking) three places: Eighth to now fifth.

And immediately underneath THEM, we have a THIRD tie! The most in any update to date. Sekiro has one highest desire, a claim DMC 5 doesn’t have yet and also jumps ahead by two positions. Both of them are only ahead of Smash by 0.3

The Elder Scrolls VI was able to pull ahead of Skull & Bones, but leading by only a quarter of a point!

Halo was probably the biggest “loser,” but it only dropped two spots, and is barely ahead of Anthem by 0.35.

Unless there’s a massive influx of some differing lists, Sonic Team Racing and Pokemon Let’s Go Eevee/Pikachu are all but locked in at the bottom.

Thank you to everyone for providing, updating, and following along in this thread! It’s so much fun to see where we stand, individually and collectively!

• Aw yeah, good to see Sekiro grapple hook its way up the rankings.

• Updated mine!

• Update 2.2 is here and Red Dead 2 slips back down to fourth behind The Last of Us Part II by 0.1, which in turn is also behind Resident Evil 2 Remake by 0.1.

Devil May Cry 5 jumps up three big spots to crack into the top five, making it the big recipient of the update!

Smash and Control are tied and both rise, and with one highest desire, Smash wins out.

Behind them by 0.1 is another tie between Kingdom Hearts III and Sekiro. Sekiro has more second highest desires to win the tiebreaker. Kingdom Hearts was the biggest loser in this update, dropping from the top five to being placed ninth.

Skull & Bones caught up with The Elder Scrolls VI to make the second straight (but different!) third tie on the list. With three lists having Skull & Bones at the fifth highest desire, the highest desire for The Elder Scrolls VI at seventh. Once. As a result, Skulls & Bones takes the spot. So yeah, this is the weirdest tie I’ve seen yet.

• Friendly reminder the Index is once again revisited. Only five additions this go around and there's still a couple of absences. Same as last week: Will wait until Saturday to update my list here and calculate all who are already have done so by the time I do.

• Updated my list.

• Updated again, I think?

• This post is deleted!