Easy Allies Top 10s

• @sentinel-beach Because I DON'T do horror/scary/etc. types of things, regardless of medium in part because I'm a wuss and in part of me absolutely NOT understanding why others enjoy having the ever loving (insert personal preferable noun here) scared out of them.

So, while I may have tripped up knowing the order, I expected a lot of the entries before clicking the video, and I REFUSE to succumb to frights if the option of seeing anything coming is given to me.

Thankfully, I don't foresee a fright focused topic for the next countdown, so I shouldn't have to scrub on the next one.

• While I personally don't like number one or number seven at all, I can't fault someone for finding them scary. Played nearly everything on this list, woopwoop.

• Thankfully this list does not seem nearly as polarizing as the last few have been. Hopefully the arguments in the comments are kept to a minimum, because some of the shit people were saying last time was... something else.

• Yeah, no complaints with the list, though the "honorable mention" on DokiDoki Lit Club would have made my personal list, I guess it's not as traditionally scary as other things on there.

• New Top 10 is extremely on point. I’d rearrange the order a bit where I think Alien Isolation should be Top 3 but that’s just my opinion.

My roommate says trial and error makes Outlast lose most of its terror so he’d probably put it lower, but I generally got the itch to try some of these games that EZA listed and friends/coworkers have recommended over the years.

• November 2018
    Top 10 Most Underappreciated Pokémon

Youtube Video

Special episode with Kyle!

...would have liked a normal one better, to be honest. The production value was dearly missed. Well, at least #1 made me laugh.

• The censored faces of the Allies near the end caught me off guard, lol.

• A decent list, but a personal miss. As someone who dropped out after Gen 3, I was pleasantly surprised that I recognized most of the entries though.

• I seem to be in the minority here, but I'd honestly prefer this style of list going forward. Sure, there's no Jones narration or B-roll, but instead we get to understand the inner workings of why the list was created on a much more personal level. I'd love to see some of the other allies take a swing at some lists using this style.

• I think y'all are tripping this is their best top 10 yet

• Global Moderator

Ya, I adored that video. I know very little about maybe 400 or so of the Pokemon now but I loved seeing some familiar ones and the explanation for each one.

I'd be totally fine with more videos like this.

• While I don't play the series, I'm pretty much in agreement with the new list. HOWEVER, I do think

Wolf is the most deserving from the ten and Pichu's inclusion on this list isn't the character's fault, its the design decision behind it.

• December 2018
    Top 10 Characters Who Don't Deserve to be in Smash

Youtube Video

Perfect idea for the month, this should get some views.

• If Lyn is in there, then fuck anyone who made that list.

• Global Moderator

@sacred-arfaid Maybe next time instead of saying "fuck anyone who made that list", actually watch the video and don't take these things so seriously.

There's really no need for a kneejerk post about something you didn't even watch.

• Spare me your advice. All it does it comes across as patronizing.

• Global Moderator

@sacred-arfaid OR, you can see that @tokeeffe9 just gave you a recommendation and chill out a bit, instead of trying to come across as the "cool" guy.

• I didn't ask either of your for any recommendations. Neither of your comments are helpful to anyone and come across as confrontational.

• @sacred-arfaid you didn't ask for my advice either, but the mods are simply asking you to cool it down a bit dude, and the only one that has been confrontational here is you

• But there was no need to do they UNTIL they started responding to me. Not to mention that there language and word choice doesn't really help with cooling people down. They literally are confronting me over nothing.