Easy Allies Top 10s

• Global Moderator

SO many good composers out there. I must say I quite agreed with the list this time around, even though I would of liked to see Keiichi Okabe on there after how much the Nier Automata soundtrack impacted me, and the fact that I still listen to it on a regular basis.

• I think I enjoyed this top 10 more than any other to date, because getting to sit back and listen is wonderful.

At entry #6, I'm recently familiar with that person because I had just seen them during the DICE awards.

#5 was obviously going to show, but while I was initially surprised it felt a little low, the following four entries were no brainers.

And full bias speaking: I really was hoping to see who ended up at #4 be in the top three, but hey, still beautiful music regardless.

The top two are exactly the two you're thinking of. But I was quite pleasantly surprised with the order.

• Great list. Admittedly I'm not too familiar with the composers themselves but recognizing their music is enough to make me know that.

That ending though, so jolly.

• Obviously these are personal lists, but Western Composers got a lil robbed. Jeremy Soule - Elder Scrolls Composer, being an omission is only slightly miffing but Martin O'Donnell?! Halo is one of the most iconic soundtracks in the industry. A glaring omission.

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Not paying attention to the picks though, I adored the video. What a jolly edit, full of great music. Amazing Editing!

• Darren Korb

Was robbed

• @sabotagethetruth Your time has come, my friend.

• March 2019
    Top 10 Game Boy Games! - Easy Allies

Youtube Video

• My knowledge of the Game Boy is very limited to the point I only recognized the top three entries. And while I'm happy with the order, objectively speaking, I think a case should be made to switch the top two.

• I'm guessing Game Boy Color titles weren't considered? I would have had Metroid 2 and Gargoyles Quest on the list, but it's pretty solid regardless.