GamesBound - a new-ish games channel thing!

• Hey everyone!

So about a year ago, I made a similar post about a blog I was doing for a short while, primarily with written work, but some video/podcast stuff. I kinda faded away from that for a little bit as things got busy, but now we're back under a new name - GamesBound!

Instead of being text-based blog, GamesBound is a YouTube channel, so we're primarily working in video. The channel consists of myself and a couple friends, and we're focusing on podcasts, gameplays, and editorials. Right now, our schedule is to put a podcast every Monday, Let's Plays on Wednesday, and editorials (name pending) on Fridays. That schedule might change a little bit once we roll into September, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Below I'll link our most recent podcast and editorial (and I'll try to edit this post when the new editorial drops tomorrow. I hope that you check it out and enjoy, but most importantly, I'd love to get some feedback! I know that I'll probably never get a crazy amount of views, but I love doing this kind of stuff and want to put out the best content possible. I've never been great at promoting myself, but I figured that the EZA Community was a great place to get feedback from like-minded people. So if you have any comments/suggestions about anything we do, content, format, logos, etc., definitely let me know (Especially if you have an idea for the editorial show name, cause I really don't know)!

GamesBound Podcast #4
    Youtube Video

Takeaways from E3 2018
    Youtube Video

I'll try to update this thread with a weekly round-up of the videos we put it. Lemme know what you all think, and thanks for reading this!

EDIT: Here's the latest editorial that I just put out!
    Youtube Video

• First update for the roundup of all the videos we put out from last week! In our podcast, I brought out an instant PS2 classic to get through the slow news week, we started up the Octopath Traveler demo, and I gave my hopes for the 2019 Pokemon game in the editorial:
    Youtube Video

Youtube Video

Youtube Video